Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood (1453 Views)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Shares His Child Hood Photo With An Inspirational Message On Insta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by udemzeus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kiss Daniel remembers traumatizing childhood memories in sharp contrast with the success he has attained since he made his debut into the Nigerian music scene.

The singer took to his Instagram page today, June 25, 2016, to share a photo of himself as a baby, as he recalled a saddening memory from his childhood.

Making reference to a time when himself and his family lived in a rat infested house, Daniel was sure to thank God for his journey so far.

Kiss Daniel

Sharing the photo, Daniel said:

"This lil guy made history with 'NEW ERA' album... JUMBO, ALONE, KUDI, DURO, ANOTHER DAY, SIN CITY, KISS ME.... I remember back in the day when we used to stay in a rat infested house in KUTO, ABK and then 2 mother rats gave birth at once LORD...

"In days, The whole house was filled with rats, we had to stand on our dining table one night till dawn but my dad was the man, he killed some but then joined us soon enough on the dining table to rest his muscles... What a strong dining table. Let today be the day you look back and Say thank you GOD! Just noticed... Ignore my female shoe, I used my sisters shoe, Na shoe abeg."

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/06/kiss-daniel-reminisces-his-poor-child.html

abeg hail me if you fell these images
i am the best blogger with images

1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Happy he never allowed his background to put his back on the ground

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by Snowprince306(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good bless his hustle,God bless mine and God bless urs. Amen!
Re: Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by crazygod(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Happy he never allowed his background to put his back on the ground
That's a punch line there. Good job wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Waooo.......

Nice onewink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reminisces His Poor Child Hood by Flexherbal(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Greater heights!

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Official Video: Tinie Tempah Ft. Wizkid – Mamacita / OPINION: Olamide Baddo, Please, Our Children Are Listening To Your Song! / Photo::: Alex Ekubo Replaces Uti Nwachukwu With Yomi Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.