Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. (635 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by harsysky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive
I am here to say
It's all because of You
(Repeat)
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
(Repeat)
You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive
I am here to say
It's all because of You
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
(Repeat 3 times)
Savior
Ruler
Jesus
You are the reason
(Repeat twice)
All because of You (3x)
You are the reason why we lift our hands
Why we lift my voice
It's all because of You.

Song by Mairo.

If it's not God, I wouldn't have been here even writing this. If it's not God , you guys wouldn't have viewed this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by mii4u(f): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
God is all in all.

1 Like

Re: This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by harsysky(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
mii4u:
God is all in all.
Yea, And even more...
Re: This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by sonofthunder: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2016
O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend; I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side, Nor wander from the pathway If Thou wilt be my Guide. 2 Oh, let me feel Thee near me; The world is ever near; I see the sights that dazzle, The tempting sounds I hear; My foes are ever near me, Around me and within; But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer, And shield my soul from sin. 3 Oh, let me hear Thee speaking, In accents clear and still, Above the storms of passion, The murmurs of self-will; Oh, speak to reassure me, To hasten, or control; Oh, speak, and make me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.

2 Likes

Re: This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by harsysky(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
sonofthunder:
O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend; I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side, Nor wander from the pathway If Thou wilt be my Guide. 2 Oh, let me feel Thee near me; The world is ever near; I see the sights that dazzle, The tempting sounds I hear; My foes are ever near me, Around me and within; But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer, And shield my soul from sin. 3 Oh, let me hear Thee speaking, In accents clear and still, Above the storms of passion, The murmurs of self-will; Oh, speak to reassure me, To hasten, or control; Oh, speak, and make me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.
How does this one make you feel?
Re: This Song Brings Tears To My Eyes. It's Just A Sign Of Whom God Is To Me. by sonofthunder: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
harsysky:

How does this one make you feel?
renews my passion to serve God...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Is A Bloody Religious Fraudster. / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.