Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Day Money Becomes Useless!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Money Becomes Useless!!! (480 Views)

Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' / Reason Why Fasting Is Basically Useless / why Are Women So Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Money Becomes Useless!!! by Honesty007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
A look into the book of revelation describes the final method of exchange to be the Mark of the beast implanted in the right hand or forehead!!!!
You would see that after Rapture,this cashless policy would be enforced for buying and selling!!
I pity politicians
I pity Rich christian leaders
I pity microfinance banks
I pity buyers
I pity sellers
I PITY STAOCK BROKERS
I PITY CREDITORS
I PITY BORROWERS
I PITY LENDERS.
IMAGINE YOU SITTING NEAR A 5MILLION NAIRA NOTE AND ITS USELESS,YOU CAN'T SPEND IT!!!
IF YOU WERE THE TYPE THAT LOVED MONEY.
YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED TO DISCOVER THAT AT THAT TIME (GOD FORBID YOU MISS RAPTURE)
YOU WOULD HAVE NO CONTROL ON YOU PERSONAL MONEY.
YOU WOULD HAVE NO CONTROL ON YOUR PROFITS/GAINS ON UR BUSINESSES.
MONEY WOULD BECOME USELESS ONE DAY.
I TELL YOU,TIME TO REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST.THE WORLD YOU DREAMT OFF IS PASSING AWAY.
THE SYSTEM OF THE ANTI-CHRIST IS FULLY SET.
THE POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE WOULD BE SHATTERED AND COMPLETELY BROKEN BY THE BEAST REGIME.
HE WOULD MAKE WAR WITH CHRISTIANS/JEWS AND OVERCOME THEM,TILL JUDGMENT IS GIVEN IN FAVOUR OF THE HOLY PEOPLE AND GOD SETS UP HIS EVERLASTING KINGDOM.
But for now,All means and devises are targeted against christians worldwide to circumvent them Monetarily.
Mostly,the sons of Ishmael-Muslims who have no part with etenal Jerusalem and are anti-christ in Nature are @ the forefront of wealth now.
So where do christians hope stand? Only in the rapture and an eternity with Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: The Day Money Becomes Useless!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
lol

even your personal lord and saviour was exchanged for money
Re: The Day Money Becomes Useless!!! by GENT95(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol

even your personal lord and saviour was exchanged for money
U re nafin buh an idiot

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please!!! / Photos From Pastor Adeboye's Condolence visit To The Family Of Murdered Preacher / Is It Right For A Believer To Pray In Tongues Aloud Around His Unbelieving Frien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.