Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP (1715 Views)

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello peeps, abeg make una come oo!
I just got a mail from Heritage bank concerning the application sent months back! Who else got such mail?
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by Adegbem01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
I got the mail too... I am posted to akwa ibom what about you
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Posted to Ede! Was thinking of not attending though cos it would clash with work! Still considering however! When will you be leaving for AKS? And I hope the mods will help move it to Frontpage for more responses!
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by ernesterioo(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Doulezero from A 15 _ got a text from my SAED coordinator regarding the training, am to go to Abuja
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
ernesterioo:
Doulezero from A 15 _ got a text from my SAED coordinator regarding the training, am to go to Abuja

Yes brother! Long time! I'm sure all will end in praise! smiley
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by ernesterioo(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
doublezero7:

Yes brother! Long time! I'm sure all will end in praise! smiley
Amen ooo, I wondered why I didn't get the mail but a text from my SAED cord ,I keep wondering ooo
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
ernesterioo:
Amen ooo, I wondered why I didn't get the mail but a text from my SAED cord ,I keep wondering ooo

Well, the most important thing is that you were contacted! When will you be leaving for Abuja?
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by ernesterioo(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
doublezero7:

Well, the most important thing is that you were contacted! When will you be leaving for Abuja?
wednesday
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
ernesterioo:
wednesday

Me too
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by mykrotune: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
doublezero7:
Posted to Ede! Was thinking of not attending though cos it would clash with work! Still considering however! When will you be leaving for AKS? And I hope the mods will help move it to Frontpage for more responses!
Am posted to osun state too. I want to go, but i get a postgraduate exam in unilorin on July 2nd on which the training will end. i don't know if i will be allowed to leave on Friday
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by doublezero7(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
mykrotune:

Am posted to osun state too. I want to go, but i get a postgraduate exam in unilorin on July 2nd on which the training will end. i don't know if i will be allowed to leave on Friday

I guess you'll have to explain yourself to the officials! I'm sure they will understand! All the best!
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by mykrotune: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
doublezero7:

I guess you'll have to explain yourself to the officials! I'm sure they will understand! All the best!
okay. am also thinking of contacting them maybe they can reschedule me. i learnt this is the first batch
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by ayowalerock(m): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2016
This ain't the first batch.
Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3162541/yiedp-else-got-message-heritage/3#46995727.
A guy there has been sharing information as regards the bootcamp, he's even sharing some materials.

All the best sir
mykrotune:

okay. am also thinking of contacting them maybe they can reschedule me. i learnt this is the first batch
Re: Succesful Applicants Of The Heritage Bank/cbn YIEDP by henrixx(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Adegbem01:
I got the mail too... I am posted to akwa ibom what about you
hello brother, is there heritage bank in akwa ibom?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Website Has Gone Down / Advanced Human Hair Importation From India, Cambodia, Vietnam / NYSC: States Of Choice, Was It Only A Survey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.