Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? (8046 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by PulseWeb: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks alot guys...i learnt a lot.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2016
HorLa00:
My niggas, stop mixing things, adding easy to approve as difference between the types of Adsense seems doesn't cut it with me also someone mentioning hosted Adsense works only in , YouTube e.t.c still has more to learn about hosted Adsense.

Hosted Adsense is the adsense account that is issued by Google-hosted /owned website and the hosted Adsense account works only where you get it approved. I. E don't expect hosted Adsense you got on YouTube to work on .

Non-hosted is the adsense account that can be used anywhere (third party sites and even on Google owned/hosted properties e.g youtube) , it gets approved with your owned website and it can be used any where once approved..

what is this one saying? So you belive you know about adsense more than those here who simply said the truth, you can't use hosted adsense anywhere apart from blogger without a custom domain and if it was approves for YouTube then fine it would work on only YouTube simple.Stop mixing words jare

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by tsauisam: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Difference Between Hosted And Non-Hosted Adsense Account? Here I Found This!
[url]harikumarthapa.com.np/2015/11/06/difference-between-hosted-and-non-hosted-adsense-account[/url]

Actually, little difference.
Hosted: Limited
Non Hosted:Can be used in every site you own.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by abdulmaheer(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
W
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by edemaniekan: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello everyone...
I can give you google non hosted accounts in less than three days at a very affordable price. Do not make payment until you confirm the account.
Call me through this number: +2347066385329.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Ifebaby16(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2017
edemaniekan:
Hello everyone...
I can give you google non hosted accounts in less than three days at a very affordable price. Do not make payment until you confirm the account.

Sorry, how much?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Iderah: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
edemaniekan:
Hello everyone...

Hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money (12000) to purchase google Adsense that as a $2 in it and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Iderah: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
mr2kay:
what is this one saying? So you belive you know about adsense more than those here who simply said the truth, you can't use hosted adsense anywhere apart from blogger without a custom domain and if it was approves for YouTube then fine it would work on only YouTube simple.Stop mixing words jare
mr2kay:
what is this one saying? So you belive you know about adsense more than those here who simply said the truth, you can't use hosted adsense anywhere apart from blogger
without a custom domain and if it was approves for YouTube then fine it would work on only YouTube simple.Stop mixing words jare

Hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan Okon money (12000) to purchase google Adsense that as a $2 in it and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud

His number is +2347066385329 #ScamAlert

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Iderah: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
edemaniekan:
Hello everyone...

Hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan Okon money (12000) to purchase google Adsense that as a $2 in it and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Iderah: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
edemaniekan:
Hello everyone...

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Iderah: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
PulseWeb:
Thanks alot guys...i learnt a lot.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by profpromise: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
noted. Big scammers. Its Always advisable to buy from legit guys like us with reliability and reputable even tho some people complains that our ads are expensive but who cares if we finally delivers what you paid for? stop going for extra too cheap adsense accounts. they will fly away with your cash. whatsapp us and get timely delivery. cc: profpromise, Ebook4Free, obatech, optimumAde, haryomikun just to name but a few. Apologies to those i hardly reply here. Kindly Whatsapp me for quicker response. The names above and others who did can testify.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by haryomikun(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
profpromise:
noted. Big scammers. Its Always advisable to buy from legit guys like us with reliability and reputable even tho some people complains that our ads are expensive but who cares if we finally delivers what you paid for? stop going for extra too cheap adsense accounts. they will fly away with your cash. whatsapp us and get timely delivery. cc: profpromise, Ebook4Free, obatech, optimumAde, haryomikun just to name but a few. Apologies to those i hardly reply here. Kindly Whatsapp me for quicker response. The names above and others who did can testify.
Spot on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by profpromise: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
haryomikun:

Spot on bro

Greetings
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by funlord(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Iderah:

Contact me
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by kukkiz: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Generate 500 Facebook Fans In 1 Hour - Free! / Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? / 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.