Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167421 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

You think Aleairhub is an abokeee? He operates with a limited liability company and has a registered office address.

Where you there when aleairhub transacted with Okoh? Did he show you the screenshots of their chat from the beginning of their transaction to the end?

knowing the goods were stolen or not is not an issue. One thing is certain, that when a good is discovered as stolen, it will be retrieved from the buyer. And the loss is the buyers!

Seems you do not know the nigerian police.

Okay. No vex Sir, carry on as you were. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

You can do better than this.

huh??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

so nairaland acoount details is now bread and butter that you can toy with anyhow?

you better no let me vex than i am vexing right now, if i handle your case i swear you will regret being born

You must be crazy or something, Handle whose case? I received a mail to update my nairaland account details about three days ago.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

huh??

do u no paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

I was going to type better late than never, but then realised you paid on Monday which was after Dajo had already fallen victim.

If yours had happened the previous week and you had notified the house immediately, then a lot of stress would have been averted.

As it is now, there seems to ne no public scam records of Florence Okoh before this week, but there are enough of Emmanuel A to go around, so anyone falling victim to Florence before this week can easily be excused, unlike someone that knowingly or unknowingly buys from Emmanuel A.

Don't be surprised that the real person behind this is Emmanuel using both the Florence okoh and aleairhub as his middle men

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Richjeff30:

@dollaflow
Ale uploaded a screen shot showing he paid 51k into that Okoh's account and @Enterpro and some others suggested the said scammer used MITM to scam Ale and that other guy.
Now did the same Okoh use MITM to scam you?Using or impersonating as Aleairhub?
TELL US ABEG

MITM works when both ends are equal :

Paypal to PayPal or bitcoin to bitcoin.

Dollarflow paid for bitcoin so there is no MITM here (yet), just plain stealing, until he gets another bitcoin seller or buyer to complete the chain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Richjeff30:

@koonbey
Buy a Good(e.g Car) that was reported stolen and let the police catch the thief.
if the thief says you bought the car my guy them go arrest you join.
Ignorance is not an excuse in the law. I no know no follow
grin grin grin

Lol. Lecture me on the law, why don't you?

Just because the Nigerian police behave in a certain way doesn't make it right, and doesn't mean it will hold up in court.

Here are a few resources to guide you:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/17/what-if-you-innocently-buy-stolen-goods-2/
http://www.thelawyerschronicle.com/the-concept-of-market-overt-and-the-internet-market/#

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
corpROYAL:

how much?
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

You must be crazy or something, Handle whose case? I received a mail to update my nairaland account details about three days ago.

Screenshot?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
dollaflow:
sir, u don't need to tell him d steps u are taking, I also paid #83000 to the above account on Monday for btc, he refuse to send d btc and also refuse to refund my money uptil now
Jeeeesu!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

Don't be surprised that the real person behind this is Emmanuel using both the Florence okoh and aleairhub as his middle men

I'm not surprised.

This has the footprints of Awaritefe all over it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

I'm not surprised.

This has the footprints of Awaritefe all over it.

The person he spoke to is a guy, a guy doesn't bear Florence. He obviously used the Florence too as middle man.

The guy is a pro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

oh you receive a mail update 3 days ago ago and you are just complaining now?

you must be dafter than i thought

and by the way o, are you now in control of your account?

moro pe wayray shey e abi ?

who is crazy?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
And as for the scammers that have seen opportunity to come here and sympathize and in the process try to gain trust....

Watching you in 3D grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

The person he spoke to is a guy, a guy doesn't bear Florence. He obviously used the Florence too as middle man.

The guy is a pro

He truly is. His 2nd MITM impersonation I know of :

https://www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/239#46837020

Someone said Tuma's was the first (that I know of).
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

Screenshot?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

oh you receive a mail update 3 days ago ago and you are just complaining now?

you must be dafter than i thought

and by the way o, are you now in control of your account?

moro pe wayray shey e abi ?

who is crazy?

I cant come down to your level Mr. Your obviously Crazier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
puskin domique tolulope95 claimed his account was hacked is there a way to confirm if he/she requested for a change in password in the last 48 hours?

if not i hereby label him/her a scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Richjeff30:

easily be excused my ass....you keep calling Emmanuel A. why?
when u can clearly see the OKOH name all over.
From records is it only the Emmanuel A. that has been alleged to have scammed on this thread and this whole forum?
I have asked you before all armed robbers use guns to rob does that mean all robberies are the the same person or people?

Those of us that have watched people been scammed over and over understand how it works...

When he called it was a male.. A male isn't Florence.

Even if it's not Emmanuel, who ever did it covered his tracks well and we know how far Emmanuel can go to take out his name from transactions since he is already flagged. (and his name is a house hood name)

Jainine:

The guy is a pro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

I cant come down to your level Mr. Your obviously Crazier

now you have gained my attention !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

He truly is. His 2nd MITM impersonation I know of :

https://www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/239#46837020

Someone said Tuma's was the first (that I know of).

If it's him.. It isn't the second time... He has done it severally...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

You have done better, but I can't calculate when you got that mail and when your account was used to scam.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
let us assume her account was hacked on the 27th of this month

the last time she comment on nairaland was last year December ( for a lady )

my question is do you have an another account?

so after one year of absence, you now feel it is time to log into your account that was when you discover your account has been hacked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

That mail is definitely not a mail from Nairaland.
Nairaland will always address you with your moniker if at all you are sent a mail.

That is a phishing mail.

Wetin be Dear Nairaland User cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
puskin:

That mail is definitely not a mail from Nairaland.
Nairaland will always address you with your moniker if at all you are sent a mail.

That is a phishing mail.

Thank you. Its been long since i logged into nairaland.. when i received the mail, it redirected me to a page that requested for my username and password which i ignorantly entered...

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.