Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161833 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
i hate cheap scammers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

Don't be surprised that the real person behind this is Emmanuel using both the Florence okoh and aleairhub as his middle men

[size=15pt]EXACTLY[/size]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
the philosophy of truth

" using lies to covers lies will only make you look stupid "

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Richjeff30:

Another story
am not saying it's either Emmanuel or James or David or who ever.
in any case the evidence at hand points to Okoh and that other moniker unique whatever then they should work with that.
What's your tangible proof that's it's Emmanuel of a guy?
on a second note think of this,i call you as a male for a business transactions and then give you a female account Name wount it raise a red flag to you?I know for sure Ale is sharper than that.
next even if we say Ale fell for the scam MITM did that other guy fall for the same scam that paid 83k and said he paid it to Ale or na coincidence? please educate me on this.

I am not trying to defend aleairhub, you asked why we are all calling Emmanuel and I said the reason why. If you read at all before rushing to reply you will understand that I said whoever did. And I never said Emmanuel, I only said it looks like his hand work.

Also from scream shot aleairhub share. The person conveniently remove Florence.

Just to cover his gender since he was camouflaging as a male.

Once more I'm not defending anyone. If you were here yesterday I criticized aleairhub for his faults, all I'm doing Is voicing my opinion on the issue.

I strongly believe it's neither Florence nor aleairhub.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

I'm not surprised.

This has the footprints of Awaritefe all over it.

It seems that guy has made scamming and fraud his major occupation and nairaland his operations headquarters. Why is it that all scam and fraud keeps pointing back to him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

Thank you. Its been long since i logged into nairaland.. when i received the mail, it redirected me to a page that requested for my username and password which i ignorantly entered...

Sorry miss. The tone and the inner voice under this write up is same as the inner voice and tone of 2014 writer. Even the handwriting is same.

The sole purpose of this account has been achieved. In fact that picture owner might not know anything about this username

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wow, wow, wow,

Once again, it's the same old format.. same ol' format...

Dec is fast approaching and these "fine boys" have upgraded

I have been watching in 3D, the drama unfolding here.

Been watching keenly the accusations and counter accusations, and more importantly, watching "potential scammers" familiarizing....

Same old format cheesy

Just be careful everyone ooo cheesy

Exchange rate is skyrocketing now, so if you value your funds, you would be cautious and even monitor your own shadow

Naija! it is well ooo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chyvy:
Wow, wow, wow,

Been watching keenly the accusations and counter accusations, and more importantly, watching "potential scammers" familiarizing....

Same old format cheesy

Exchange rate is skyrocketing now, so if you value your funds, you would be cautious and even monitor your own shadow

Let's grab back our guguru and pepsi cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
na so one guy wan scamm that day, he advertise samsung galaxy s5

he asked me to meet him at cele express along oshodi express road
we met inside conoil he con show me samsung s5 clone .. if no be because the guy is huge and older than me, i for beat hell out of him that day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chyvy:
Wow, wow, wow,

Same old format cheesy

even i know that potential scammer
but no evidence yet and he hasn't advertise anything
since i am jobless, i will be sure to watch out for him

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drdarbie(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day house.... I have $150 PayPal for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Richjeff30:

are you now telling me someone posed as Ale and made dollar flow send money to him without him dollarflow doing background checks?
abi dollarflow u be newbie here?

You see why I don't reply your mentions?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
i swear some people go get like 500 nairaland account
sometimes i wonder if this is true

Stats: 1,662,946 members
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
puskin:

That mail is definitely not a mail from Nairaland.
Nairaland will always address you with your moniker if at all you are sent a mail.

That is a phishing mail.

Wetin be Dear Nairaland User cheesy

Wow !

Its even from Nairaland at mail dot com

That explains how he/they get old accounts to use or sell.

onatisi:

It seems that guy has made scamming and fraud his major occupation and nairaland his operations headquarters. Why is it that all scam and fraud keeps pointing back to him.

I wonder !

Jainine:

Myself, I have given up on him grin

Na so mediamataz start after Souleymon saga enter Tuma

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

You see why I don't reply your mentions?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

Lol. Who wouldn't? Incoherent somebody

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

Wow !

Its even from Nairaland at mail dot com

That explains how he/they get old accounts to use or sell.

I wonder !

Na so mediamataz start after Souleymon saga enter Tuma

lol. it is d same set of guys doing this thing and they will continue as long as d trade exist on nairaland and we have new buyers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
mayorall:

Sorry miss. The tone and the inner voice under this write up is same as the inner voice and tone of 2014 writer. Even the handwriting is same.

The sole purpose of this account has been achieved. In fact that picture owner might not know anything about this username

Lol. Even the handwriting is the same??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
I came here wanting to find someone to buy 800usd paypal from but the whole scam discourse everywhere is really discouraging IMHO! Would anyone here be kind as to refer someone with impeccable record and untainted integrity. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FEGEITOK: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Day11:
2000USD Paypal is available.

385/$

Contact Day11 Service right away.

Day11

Interested!

But who can vouch for Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone.....

On Friday 23/09/2016. I got a call from a caller with this number 090-299-6386-6 that he has a paypal fund for sale and if i we be willing to buy and i said yes but if only there will not be an issues of charge back. Base on my past experience and he gave me assurance that such case will not occur since the paypal account type is USA and he will be sending the fund as family and friend.....

Below is the screenshot of the caller......

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hv bitcoins of 5.45275596btc for N480/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tolulope95:

Lol. Even the handwriting is the same??

There is a way you end your discussions mostly with .. Or .... Or ...... In 2014 , the postal used same on the incident date and your way of word construction is same with the day this incident happened.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jainine:

Let's grab back our guguru and pepsi cool cool

Asin, na la casera and gala I hold here lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
mayorall:

There is a way you end your discussions mostly with .. Or .... Or ...... In 2014 , the postal used same on the incident date and your way of word construction is same with the day this incident happened.

hmmmm. omooo. see analysis....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
So on Sunday be it 25/09/2016. The same caller called back again that if we can deal and i said yes but that will have to be when am less busy and he should send me whatsapp message as a reminder.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.