Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161880 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Eghosa1(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
This thread needs cleansing cc Pastor Kalejaiye!!!

That said, I'm glad issues on here have been resolved. All parties should work together to ensure scammers are exposed continuously.

I am uber excited at the fact that people come to ask "any one done business with this or that" for verification purposes. Money isn't hard to come by naturally and this is the worst of periods to lose yours.

Let's ensure the community grows with this continuous fact checking, integrity test, service and love.

Recall, it's all about humanity, integrity and humility.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
onatisi:

Dont tell me u are surprised. I am always surprised how many of Nigerian businessmen and women dont envisage future events,all these things are bound to happen. Sooner or later they will stop forex transactions on their naira debit card totally,I have said this numerous times. The best option is for ppl to get dollars cards from the banks that is where all the will lead to. The economy will soon become dollarized .

Then all of us will turn to abo.ki to get $$. So what do they think will happen to dollars??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nastydamus(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Please who has Perfect Money at a reasonable rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by exceltech: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2016
freshcvvs:
$240 BTC for sale @ #470

Open to small negotiation.

Not sending first.

CC: LADYF

Still available ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2016
exceltech:

Still available ?

And to the rest.

Sold since last night.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
skydancer:

430/USD 425 can be considered

Oga let's close this deal and move on na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
onatisi:

Dont tell me u are surprised. I am always surprised how many of Nigerian businessmen and women dont envisage future events,all these things are bound to happen. Sooner or later they will stop forex transactions on their naira debit card totally,I have said this numerous times. The best option is for ppl to get dollars cards from the banks that is where all the will lead to. The economy will soon become dollarized .

I don't think the economy will become dollarized.

This is not the first time we are having a terrible FX fall. We've just had around 2X (official) increase in the value of dollar.

Within one year (1999 and 2000), our official exchange rate fell from $21.89 to $85.98 (about 4X).

In fact, from 1994 to 1999, the gap between the official exchange rate and parallel market was between 2X to 4X. For example, at the peak in 1999, the official rate was $21.89 while the parallel exchange rate was between $88 and $90.

The economy did not become dollarized then, it wouldn't now that it is more diversified (yes, our economy is more mature now than it was in the 90's).

The only bane we have is that we have useless and incompetent people at the helm of affairs now. Even then, we are very far from having a dollarized economy.

I agree with your other statements tho'. If history is anything to go by, then this current FX crisis and wide gap between the official and parallel market could last for years, especially with Buhari leading the pack.

In other news the question is if the Naira will touch 500 today or if history will be made next week.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by exceltech: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
$250 PM/BTC available @ 450

Is btc still available ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwainfin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Currently buying neteller. Holla if you have. Need it for urgent bill payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
from a friend of mine

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
from another friend of mine

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HelloT: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
$1000 bitcoin available at N500 to the dollar smiley

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
LordAdam:

I don't think the economy will become dollarized.

This is not the first time we are having a terrible FX fall. We've just had around 2X (official) increase in the value of dollar.

Within one year (1999 and 2000), our official exchange rate fell from $21.89 to $85.98 (about 4X).

In fact, from 1994 to 1999, the gap between the official exchange rate and parallel market was between 2X to 4X. For example, at the peak in 1999, the official rate was $21.89 while the parallel exchange rate was between $88 and $90.

The economy did not become dollarized then, it wouldn't now that it is more diversified (yes, our economy is more mature now than it was in the 90's).

The only bane we have is that we have useless and incompetent people at the helm of affairs now. Even then, we are very far from having a dollarized economy.

I agree with your other statements tho'. If history is anything to go by, then this current FX crisis and wide gap between the official and parallel market could last for years, especially with Buhari leading the pack.

In other news the question is if the Naira will touch 500 today or if history will be made next week.

-Lord

In as much as this apc and buhari government stupidity has surpassed my expectations ,I think their cluelessness will bring about greatness to Nigeria In the long run. This terrible tide will gradually push Nigeria towards greatness not because of this government intelligence but of the Nigeria ppl resilience

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
tumababa:

Then all of us will turn to abo.ki to get $$. So what do they think will happen to dollars??
It will eventually become common
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
dagr8:
Good morning Currency house
Biko sell your payoneer to me o #405/$

Hey bro, I have payoneer funds to sell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
AmaZon gift card needed--3000$
Skrill needed--4000$
Neteller--1000$

WhatsApp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
accountbalance:

Hey bro, I have payoneer funds to sell.
Contact me on whatsapp na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
$278 PayPal available at 400/$
Non-negotiable
I don't send first please
I can also pay for ebay item.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
dagr8:

Contact me on whatsapp na

Ok I'll do that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Singapore1:
from a friend of mine

Hehehe... You have been marked by the Huntress. grin Anybody watches Vampire Diaries here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
tumababa:

dollars will eventually become common.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pavore9:

You are so right, exporting makes more sense with the present level of the Naira.
The real estate sector will likely witness a growth because ppl will start buying properties and building since the price of land and landed properties will likely remain constant. There will be an increase later in the manufacturing sector most likely the agro allied sector as many will be forced back into farming . Industrial companies will likely spring up and take advantage of the devalued naira to invest ,manufacture and export .in short this is the best time to invest in Nigeria . I have said it severally that at the end of this recession ,a new set of millionaires,middle class and world class entrepreneurs will spring up and out of nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls, which Nigerian bank has the best dormicilary account system now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
onatisi:
dollars will eventually become common.
How
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Am currently about to make a transaction with a fellow by the moniker dagr8. About selling some payoneer funds to him.

To avoid stories that touch the heart, I need to verify his genuineness. Please, I just want to be sure before proceeding with the transaction. Thanks.

Cc: Ladyf, Bookiemart01, Toluxa1, Jainine, Singapore1, Blym4real, infinitikoncept.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
accountbalance:
Am currently about to make a transaction with a fellow by the moniker dagr8. About selling some payoneer funds to him.

To avoid stories that touch the heart, I need to verify his genuineness. Please, I just want to be sure before proceeding with the transaction. Thanks.

Cc: Ladyf, Bookiemart01, Toluxa1, Jainine, Singapore1, Blym4real, infinitikoncept.

He is genuine.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
accountbalance:

Tested and trusted. grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
NosoChic:

I just responded
Nice dealing with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
accountbalance:

Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abokifx is reporting a big drop in price at the Black market this afternoon.
N475

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ewooo!!! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.