Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134158 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

Oga abeg if you the talk that your senior no dey talk am quote me abeg.
You register on Nairaland 2010 and I registered 2009

grin grin grin grin grin

You run quickly go check my profile.

Na waoo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy grin
You should have put it this way :"This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

I miss her already tongue"

I've been bee busy and Internet connection is poor here.

Just reading through the thread and it was quite a read shocked shocked. I hope everyone has learnt 1 thing or the other.

Granpa Day11 and baby Singapore1 I see you both ooo. I guess we'll have to go to the gym to look big before transacting face to face with nairalnders now to avoid looking small and like an hustler undecided undecided
Maybe we'll need to buy designer wears to to show off as "wealthy".

This life is vanity....We all came naked and will return to God naked whether or not we have £, €, $, ¥, ¢ in cash or as ecurrency...... If you don't feed someone you don't have the right to look down such person.

Learn not to look down on anybody

BTW there's no causeless curse.... If you like old like methusela, if you curse anyone that hasn't wrong you it'll never come to pass.

Nah wetin I get to right for now be this till I have a more stable network.

EnterPRO:
This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

Is she on ban?

tongue

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
chemashie:
$5000 cash available in Ibadan for people within Ibadan axis only. it's face to face transaction and strictly at 470/$. chat me up to meet my brother if you are within Ibadan axis.
Thanks.
still available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy grin
You should have put it this way :"This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

I miss her already tongue"

I've been bee busy and Internet connection is poor here.

Just reading through the thread and it was quite a read shocked shocked. I hope everyone has learnt 1 thing or the other.

Granpa Day11 and baby Singapore1 I see you both ooo. I guess we'll have to go to the gym to look big before transacting face to face with nairalnders now to avoid looking small and like an hustler undecided undecided
Maybe we'll need to buy designer wears to to show off as "wealthy".

This life is vanity....We all came naked and will return to God naked whether or not we have £, €, $, ¥, ¢ in cash or as ecurrency...... If you don't feed someone you don't have the right to look down such person.

Learn not to look down on anybody

BTW there's no causeless curse.... If you like old like methusela, if you curse anyone that hasn't wrong you it'll never come to pass.

Nah wetin I get to right for now be this till I have a more stable network.

I nor understand anything. Come again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is TCD seun osewa's other moniker Just asking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ladyf has been quiet ds past few days and i can see her peeping d thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:

i think you like ladyf

what if she is a man? grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
It doesn't take so much intelligence to understand what I put there.

Day11:

I nor understand anything. Come again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
$240 BTC for sale @ #470

Open to small negotiation.

Not sending first.

CC: LADYF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Is it because your China business partner has refunded the $142 you are posting all these?

I told you that you had more to loose not me, but you would not listen. I had to beg the lady who sent the paypal funds to ask for a refund or open a paypal "unauthorised access" dispute.

Aleairhub, you are chasing after shadows. Go after the person you paid money to, he is your enemy.
Thank God you were paid. I guess now those supporting and cheering him, saying he is bigger than 142, ll gather the 142 for him now. The day arrogance sets in is the day the downward spiral begins, he will learn. But I pray not.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
The fact dat u re old on nairaland does nt mean u are old in age, this is a faceless forum, no seniority here, u dont see seun osewa brag about his age of being on nairaland. Age is no criteria, it does not mean u are wiser or smarter or richer, our president is older than our former president, now compare how d economy is/was under them.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:
Lol I dey mise my 10MB, trying to be prudent in this era of change. cry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

i think you like ladyf

Why you wan expose me na grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
onatisi:
So this means the man in the middle theory doesn't stand ?
I never for once believe that. He took all day to reply with two screenshots and a few lines. But when the money was refunded come see screenshots. I believe they just cover up to save hs dieng soul especially that guy that was behind him since beginning.

I guess the congo meat is done now. singapore1, agarawu23, ladyf, come join the party but drop ur glasses at hom if u know they are purple grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
tumababa:

Tumababa, you nor even talk about Day11 and Singapore.

The guy just wan entertain people here... Fingers dey inch ham, Well, he don make Day11 Popular for Exchange Page. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

i think you like ladyf

Guy all these ur imaginations no go do anytin sef.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
And I registered 2006

Nsonaso:

Oga abeg if you the talk that your senior no dey talk am quote me abeg.
You register on Nairaland 2010 and I registered 2009
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Depends on if you smoke.... You must be high..Oh sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:

Guy all these ur imaginations no go do anytin sef.

all this your mention no go do anything .. her number dey there

she don give you green light already, do you want her to say it out?

be a man and go for it !!!

i am behind you !!!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:

abeg free the guy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
MULLAH123:

I never for once believe that. He took all day to reply with two screenshots and a few lines. But when the money was refunded come see screenshots. I believe they just cover up to save hs dieng soul especially that guy that was behind him since beginning.

I guess the congo meat is done now. singapore1, agarawu23, ladyf, come join the party but drop ur glasses at hom if u know they are purple grin grin grin

this guy has opened my ribs and teeth entirely

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
oxsam88:
And I registered 2006

i even registered 2004, when me n seun was testing d site but i lost my login details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
tumababa:

Lol baba no oo. I no know the guy. Its just I have been here since 2006 with my first ID before it was banned in 09 and I opened this one. I have seen a lot of crazy funny things on this nairaland over the past 10 years. Na one big comic show grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
TCD:

Lol baba no oo. I no know the guy. Its just I have been here since 2006 with my first ID before it was banned in 09 and I opened this one. I have seen a lot of crazy funny things on this nairaland over the past 10 years. Na one big comic show grin

Awon oldskool

You help me see 190 and Sexkill?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
ladyF:

Lol I dey mise my 10MB, trying to be prudent in this era of change. cry

eiya, sorry u hear, we will come out of it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:

eiya, sorry u hear, we will come out of it

dont tell me you want to consider sending her 50MB?

that is like pouring water inside an ocean oo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Still available..

Chat me on my BBM pin below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:

dont tell me you want to consider sending her 50MB?

that is like pouring water inside an ocean oo

na 1tb i go send

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
$242.28

0.39987173 BTC Available

Asking price - #470 (Opened to Negotiation).

Ping me below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwainfin(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
So much movie, in the spirit of moving on, abeg who get neteller for sale?

I no dey find high rate or ridiculously cheap one ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gunbiz:
The fact dat u re old on nairaland does nt mean u are old in age, this is a faceless forum, no seniority here, u dont see seun osewa brag about his age of being on nairaland. Age is no criteria, it does not mean u are wiser or smarter or richer, our president is older than our former president, now compare how d economy is/was under them.
My brother no mind am. Person go dey shout Seniority on top Nairaland
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NosoChic: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

I did not hear from you anymore. Sent you details and gave you upto 3 missed calls but no response.

I just responded

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.