Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162835 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Loool..

Gbedu wey dey tear brain...
Some people don do pass their level for here while I dey do biz upandan...

Well, ayam simply here to make money o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2016
@estilo bought 500usd PayPal from me last week...
Smooth transaction it was...
@estilo, contact me on whatsapp if you need funds.
I will be having more funds very soon...

Eniolaamoda also bought 800usd but there was a little issue as the screenshot I was sending to him to confirm was blurred by bbm... Didn't realise the issue was from bbm and it almost caused wahala for over 12hrs before I rectified it...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2016
freshcvvs:
$242.28
0.39987173 BTC Available
Asking price - #452 (Final).
Ping me below!

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omotisa: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Day11:

Brilliant Question!

1- I don't need to show anyone my Balance. Is not right.

2- The lady never asked for my balance.

3- At the moment when Singapore was with me, the lady was suppose to make a transfer.

4- Agreement changed and Singapore insist on seeing my Balance

5- Singapore1, was to confirm her payment, while we sit down together and send her funds.

6- That was my AGREEMENT with the lady.

Thank you everyone.

Day11.

I just thought to lend my voice to the issue, I do hope it is not belated. I have dealt with Day11 and I didn't have any cause to doubt him. Let me declare my bonafides, I am a newbie on this platform. You can call this an endorsement; Day11 was straight with me when I dealt with him. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Gunbiz:

eiya, sorry u hear, we will come out of it
Amen dear...Yes, we will. kiss kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Singapore1:

dont tell me you want to consider sending her 50MB?

that is like pouring water inside an ocean oo
Abeg why you wan pour sand for my garri na angry

50MB will do a lot for me right now. cry Biko epp me! grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chibuezedominic(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Don't be annoyed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2016
After all the noise, abeg who wan buy Zimb$?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Oya,

This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

I miss her already.

tongue

Bookiemart01:
cheesy grin
You should have put it this way :"This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

I miss her already tongue"

I've been bee busy and Internet connection is poor here.

Just reading through the thread and it was quite a read shocked shocked. I hope everyone has learnt 1 thing or the other.

Granpa Day11 and baby Singapore1 I see you both ooo. I guess we'll have to go to the gym to look big before transacting face to face with nairalnders now to avoid looking small and like an hustler undecided undecided
Maybe we'll need to buy designer wears to to show off as "wealthy".

This life is vanity....We all came naked and will return to God naked whether or not we have £, €, $, ¥, ¢ in cash or as ecurrency...... If you don't feed someone you don't have the right to look down such person.

Learn not to look down on anybody

BTW there's no causeless curse.... If you like old like methusela, if you curse anyone that hasn't wrong you it'll never come to pass.

Nah wetin I get to right for now be this till I have a more stable network.

Welcome back.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perp(f): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Day11:

You see your life!

Why can't you be running your mount in my presence, call me a scammer and i eat you raw and I will even locked you inside cell for 2 days, You dont even look at me very well.

But you run come here dey call me names, Nor worry, I go catch you
angry
Is this a threat, after making someone waste his time and money. Honestly I am disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2016
$55 agc available for sale @ 360/$

Paypal $51 available for sale @390

Skype credit $24 available for sale too

Whatsapp : 0 8 1 7 3 1 6 9 4 2 9

Agc and paypal sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Good Morning....

My little finding may not make sense to some people and but it will serve as caution.

Like i stated here yesterday on how the $142 genesis started......

The cellphone number that called me early on Between Friday -Sunday regarding the paypal fund is link to Blackberry pin: 56673544.

Attach screenshots is there for everyone to compare and the image on them.....
Aleairpaycc:
Next post will be update my little analysis finding here on NL regarding this case file shortly.....

Bravo My Oga & Madams.....

#Purple Mastermind cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2016
roblance:

How many do you need? #480 / $.

0.03btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2016
freshcvvs:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! cool
0.03 btc for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2016
So when i saw the drama here regarding the paypal fund that was sold to me, immediately i carry out some little search and the BB pin: 56673544 search yielded or landed me to a profile in fb. Screenshot is below
Aleairpaycc:
Good Morning....

My little finding may not make sense to some people and but it will serve as caution.

Like i stated here yesterday on how the $142 genesis started......

The cellphone number that called me early on Between Friday -Sunday regarding the paypal fund is link to Blackberry pin: 56673544.

Attach screenshots is there for everyone to compare and the image on them.....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Aleairpaycc u came into d party very late, now the party is over, is ur other acct banned cos u no longer post with it

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 30, 2016
So.....
I did another search with the cell number that was use to call me early:09029963866 and it landed me with
Aleairpaycc:
So when i saw the drama here regarding the paypal fund that was sold to me, immediately i carry out some little search and the BB pin: 56673544 search yielded or landed me to a profile in fb. Screenshot is below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Please stay out of this because the ban in question is never your account.... It could be better to zip up your mouth and read with your eyes open angry
Gunbiz:
Aleairpaycc u came into d party very late, now the party is over, is ur other acct banned cos u no longer post with it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Let me catch some sleep and I will be back with remaining gist and like I said before, this post is for those who care and why those who does not care can just waka pass....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Please stay out of this because the ban in question is never your account.... It could be better to zip up your mouth and read with your eyes open angry

ok sir lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Oga Moses.... You need plenty chill pill ooo...

You really don't have to disrespect anyone to make your point....you should overlook sometimes cos replying everyone who criticise you will only make you look bad

Keep your findings coming and unwrap the special package that took you over 24hrs to pack.

Aleairpaycc:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Noted ma cool
Bookiemart01:

You really don't have to disrespect anyone to make your point....you should overlook sometimes cos replying everyone who criticise you will only make you look bad

Keep your findings coming and unwrap the special package that took you over 24hrs to pack.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks a bunch

EnterPRO:
Oya,

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Please free the guy. I'm enjoying the episode by episode "Nairaland Diary". I'm sure he's trying to get to something. We can't be the same. We handle things differently.

Ale, thanks first taking the time to bring this out one by one. Can't wait for the final episode

Bookiemart01:

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2016
hub I would have replied but I don't want "gbaranmi to deleru for me

Day11:

Depends on if you smoke.... You must be high..Oh sad

Yes sir
Singapore1:

abeg free the guy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Up to 3k Paypal funds urgently needed. Please drop contacts asap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2016
As in ehnnn.... I missed the live streaming cry I could watch with popcorn and coke, nah a male, abula and ogunfe I take read am yesterday..... I'm earnestly anticipating the outcome of this.

BTW, no matter how we handle stuffs, we need to pause, check and be sure we are still decorous about it.... I think it's called omoluabi in Yoruba

oxsam88:
Please free the guy. I'm enjoying the episode by episode "Nairaland Diary". I'm sure he's trying to get to something. We can't be the same. We handle things differently.

Ale, thanks first taking the time to bring this out one by one. Can't wait for the final episode

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2016
$75k worth of bitcoin urgently needed, contact me if u have some for sale @ reasonable price.
Check my signature for contact details.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Chiscomax:

0.03btc

Okay. Drop your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Our Bank Has this information for us

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Skrill fund needed. WhatsApp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2016
With new stanbic limit and what other banks are doing with dollar limit. Expect dollar to get to almost 600/$ before end of Oct

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.