Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140112 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tabbaz:

you don start your dear dear also shocked

I smell another ladyF in you grin

Lol give it to Ladyf, na champion she be for that side. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hi guys... How is business going?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Landmark225:
I have, what's your rate?
It's just 370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phemmy03: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
$384 payoneer at 350/$

selling all at once

bring your escrow or send first

whatsapp 08073046647
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
aloyt:
thanks to kennynelcon for supplying btc today....even though na small i buy

great doing business with you bro

Abeg clear my number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bablojnr: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
280 bitcoin dollars available at just371 perdollar. 08184732157 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Skrill $300 Needed like now

Quote/WhatsApp me any amount!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brytez(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
BTC For Sale o! I don tire. Carry escrow come collect all. $500. 07067466508.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
LortExchange:
It's Lent.
No better time for Confession than this period.

I am Peteruyip

I want to apologise to Saintiflex, eliteweb and crazo, not because I envisaged what happened but for causing them some amount of pain.

Thanks for accepting back your bitcoin, with an amount of loss

I didn't send any fund as claimed, cos my usual buyers disappointed me. Unfortunately too, I'd used up all, I mean All the cash in my accounts early on.

That week was a challenging week for me, lost a major supplier cos he was uncomfortable with the inconsistencies in bitcoin price, and rather chose to do perfectmoney at a higher price than I was offering him.

'cash will soon hit my account from my partner' was Wat I had in mind, till dusk and then dawn.

I said 'I've paid' just to keep u calm, and you too believed cos it wasn't your first time dealing with me.

My hardly fought reputation was dragged in the mud when you went on nairaland. My temperament didn't help matters too.

I'm sorry.

Thanks to Uncle 3rnest for ur support.

Perhaps this forum should have 'council of elders group with 3rnest as chair grin', where matters are first ironed out before they are brought to the open. Responses here make matters worse at times.

The man wey sey I owe am 500k should call me asap grin
Btc bitcoin
this is emotional blackmail and it is all wrong, why did this apology not come immediately the issue occurred, so if to say lent na December, e for take you 10 months to apologize and set records straight, there is something fishy about your apology, you are probably up to something, oga Tabbaz Abeg update your Scammers list with this Lotexchange moniker before other people fall victim angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Very soon all the Scammers for Tabbaz list go open another moniker come apologize in the spirit of Valentine or hamattan say make we forgive them grin dem wan check whether the first person go succeed angry

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please who is buying neteller now and how much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
$100 ETH needed
@300/$
Slightly negotiable
Come in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tabbaz:

What if Delgroveng, warriblood, Dealership and co join the donation... grin.....na legitmix donation be that o grin grin
cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
tutucious:
Show some love I need money for cake

1LAGJtEwRfXFyCFyQFHeMgeqkMej4G734z

cool grin

Cc Tabbaz
Singapore1
Mariesio
Dimco
Creativeness
Bamz
Aloyt
Tscholar
Calebaffluence
Tooltip
Initialize
Kabonic
Debybeautyworld
Dayooye
Thisnut
Ngcars
Taeewo
Bozz007
Nifty
Rad8

The names too plenty to remember, no vex.

Chai if I receive $100 from this my legit people I don hammer oh
grin

Happy Birthday , more btc to your wallet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by topchef: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
LortExchange:
It's Lent.
No better time for Confession than this period.

I am Peteruyip

I want to apologise to Saintiflex, eliteweb and crazo, not because I envisaged what happened but for causing them some amount of pain.

Thanks for accepting back your bitcoin, with an amount of loss

I didn't send any fund as claimed, cos my usual buyers disappointed me. Unfortunately too, I'd used up all, I mean All the cash in my accounts early on.

That week was a challenging week for me, lost a major supplier cos he was uncomfortable with the inconsistencies in bitcoin price, and rather chose to do perfectmoney at a higher price than I was offering him.

'cash will soon hit my account from my partner' was Wat I had in mind, till dusk and then dawn.

I said 'I've paid' just to keep u calm, and you too believed cos it wasn't your first time dealing with me.

My hardly fought reputation was dragged in the mud when you went on nairaland. My temperament didn't help matters too.

I'm sorry.

Thanks to Uncle 3rnest for ur support.

Perhaps this forum should have 'council of elders group with 3rnest as chair grin', where matters are first ironed out before they are brought to the open. Responses here make matters worse at times.

The man wey sey I owe am 500k should call me asap grin
Btc bitcoin

I have been quietly observing events here.

Oga , the simple fact that of all the men here , you could consider that boy Ernestt as an elder shows that you are not serious and you should not be taken seriously.

For you to even consider him as chairman of elders forum is an insult to every member of this forum for which I demand an apology.

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by hunger.

What nonsense !!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WalkerMichael(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
$310 fiverr PayPal funds for sale. It's withdrawn to the email you only have to claim it.
. Rate is $350

Bring your escrow or be ready to send first.

Whatsapp : 08181661480
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drhym(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
chemashie:
I can help you withdraw your fiverr funds to my PayPal account and you get funded in naira instantly. Contact me through my signature or go through my profile if you need further verification about me.

I contacted u but ur number was switch off, how do I reach u? my number is 08139552213 call or whatsapp am James
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tracrbloc: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
descrisom:

Whatz ur own? She dey kiss me for dream with that Ermmm abi you no knw that meaning again...

broda no ves o! I be wan epp ni...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
mfunkeh:
$34 btc available....
fnf paypal funds also available...

number on signature

Latest scammer alert! This is the same person as madubuogor blessing ngozi the man/woman with the first bank account from hell! Came here did some minor legit trades to gain trust and has now started dissappearing and giving vicitims house rent tales and gtb's new policy of just seizing the money of any one named funke! With no proof or bank screenshots! Such a sweet story! Meanwhile his name and sex has changed from michael funke to a man called Micheal liuza in less than a day? What a miracle!

Offline investigation complete and judgement day loading!

Cc: Zibah1!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
topchef:

Oga , the simple fact that of all the men here , you could consider that boy Ernestt as an elder shows that you are not serious and you should not be taken seriously.

For you to even consider him as chairman of elders forum is an insult to every member of this forum for which I demand an apology.

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by HUNGER.

What nonsense !!

grin grin grin.....OWU is real

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
drizzit:
$100 ETH needed
@300/$
Slightly negotiable
Come in
You want to buy eth that is currently doing well than bitcoin at the rate of 300/$
Na ITunes gift card you wan buy sir?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brytez(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Btc from abroad don land o! Carry your body and escrow come check. Tested 380/$ (negotiable). Non-tested na 320/$ and e don finish.

07067466508. Whatsapp office dey open.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
140$ btc available at 375/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Meanwhile you need to add this name and account to your list! Mfunkeh don enter wall and it is the same scammer running it! I just finished the case with zibah1!

Madubuogor blessing ngozi

First bank..... 3093137967

We don lock the account!

Thanks Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Need Payoneer funds on WhatsApp, bring any amount you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:
Khassy how far.. You still need that babe wey I promise you?

Yes ooo shocked shocked shocked

Make I d come Suru shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
bablojnr:
280 bitcoin dollars available at just371 perdollar. 08184732157 whatsapp

Purchased All successfully with LaconicINC as escrow, swift and simple transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
topchef:

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by hunger.

What nonsense !!
What's your problem Young man...if u don't know what to post just shift and stop calling me boy!he called me "chairman" as sign of respect so it's not my fault if the good guy turn bad, in short I demand an apology from you for calling me boy cuz you don't fuckkin know me!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
160$ btc

available

rate 370
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now buying skrill at soft rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:

You want to buy eth that is currently doing well than bitcoin at the rate of 300/$
Na ITunes gift card you wan buy sir?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
$390 BTC available @ 370/$

Send First / Escrow

Contact below

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.