Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140116 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
ligali:

Purchased All successfully with LaconicINC as escrow, swift and simple transaction.
Thank God he used escrow kiss
Na another lie story e for be
Abi u go tell escrow not to release the money if the btc no confirm grin
Na only u go send screenshot as a proof of payment for bank cash deposit

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now buying skrill.
Whatsapp 07063611172 for safe and quick transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
$165 Neteller available @ 368,

contact me asap, lets do it. call my phone.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
3RNEST:

What's your problem Young man...if u don't know what to post just shift and stop calling me boy!he called me "chairman" what's sign of respect so it's not my fault if the good guy turn bad, in short I demand an apology from you for calling me boy cuz you don't fuckkin know me!!
You for just ignore. Now another number of pages about to be wasted angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tbaby534(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
1k payoneer needed

+905338836410 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=willian10 post=55068299][/quote] grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Latest scammer alert! This is the same person as madubuogor blessing ngozi the man/woman with the first bank account from hell! Came here did some minor legit trades to gain trust and has now started dissappearing and giving vicitims house rent tales and gtb's new policy of just seizing the money of any one named funke! With no proof or bank screenshots! Such a sweet story! Meanwhile his name and sex has changed from michael funke to a man called Micheal liuza in less than a day? What a miracle!

Offline investigation complete and judgement day loading!

Cc: Zibah1!

We need the phone number of the scammer - Mfunkah pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emmyk:

You didn't mention my name?

How then did he know he's chatting with Emmyk?

That explains it.

He owns the two mobile numbers.

@Singapore1
@Tabbaz

Blueflame23 , since only your phone was supposed stolen, can't you login your Payoneer elsewhere and change your password ni?

Or isn't that the Payoneer email you use?

Otunba....what is the status of this your extortion case with bluflame23 and his vanishing phone?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Seriously? You are his accomplice bro.

He blocked you on WhatsApp for this and you still come here to defend him?

Madam. How am I an accomplice? This guy has decided to return 500k to someone that sold Bitcoin to him. Yes. Even if he stole, he has confessed to stealing. I am sure if it was your money that was pending, you would really love to get your money first, b4 ranting, and calling him a thief. Prior to this, I informed Tabbaz not to label him a scammer, so that if the guy go repent, he go first release the money in his pocket b4 arrest. Of what end is calling him a scammer, and the guy whose money is pending doesn't receive his money back... Calling me an accomplice is taken by me as highly offensive.

I have warned severally about dealing with him outside this platform. You aware aware he also blocked my 2 WhatsApp numbers, etc.

Calling me an associate in crime is unacceptable. Please take it back...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph12:

You for just ignore. Now another number of pages about to be wasted angry
lolz ignore ke grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tabbaz:

We need the phone number of the scammer - Mfunkah pls

Here it is:

09098373689 MFUNKEH
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Skrill $200 Needed like now

Quote/WhatsApp me any amount!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
40,000 RMB Available rate 56
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's the problem when we think should spare a thief because the thief agrees to being a thief.

Why don't you just leave the scammer and the guy who he scammed and stop rubbing a scammer's ego?

Anyone who deliberately takes money from another person without their consent is a thief and anyone who pampers a thief is aiding theft.

As for taking back, it's forward ever bro.

nwagbaradav:

Madam. How am I an accomplice? This guy has decided to return 500k to someone that sold Bitcoin to him. Yes. Even if he stole, he has confessed to stealing. I am sure if it was your money that was pending, you would really love to get your money first, b4 ranting, and calling him a thief. Prior to this, I informed Tabbaz not to label him a scammer, so that if the guy go repent, he go first release the money in his pocket b4 arrest. Of what end is calling him a scammer, and the guy whose money is pending doesn't receive his money back... Calling me an accomplice is taken by me as highly offensive.

I have warned severally about dealing with him outside this platform. You aware aware he also blocked my 2 WhatsApp numbers, etc.

Calling me an associate in crime is unacceptable. Please take it back...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zibah1: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Latest scammer alert! This is the same person as madubuogor blessing ngozi the man/woman with the first bank account from hell! Came here did some minor legit trades to gain trust and has now started dissappearing and giving vicitims house rent tales and gtb's new policy of just seizing the money of any one named funke! With no proof or bank screenshots! Such a sweet story! Meanwhile his name and sex has changed from michael funke to a man called Micheal liuza in less than a day? What a miracle!

Offline investigation complete and judgement day loading!

Cc: Zibah1!

Thanks for all the help sir with this 'odoriferous saga'. It is appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your post chop likes and shares sha shocked shocked

topchef:

I have been quietly observing events here.

Oga , the simple fact that of all the men here , you could consider that boy Ernestt as an elder shows that you are not serious and you should not be taken seriously.

For you to even consider him as chairman of elders forum is an insult to every member of this forum for which I demand an apology.

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by hunger.

What nonsense !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
$4000 Btc Available rate 375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
nwagbaradav:

You... I don't blame you. I blame myself. Let your 500k be hanging, and let the guy who has a change of heart to return 0.5million call him a thief, etc... So he can reconsider his actions, and move ahead with your money. If you don't know, he received Bitcoins first. If he moves on u will trace him, and block his account, cos you put money there.

Anyway... Rant all you want. Since you can identify people on expired drugs through the Internet...

Those ones liking your comment as well... Who can also identity people high on expired drugs. I wish you all well... I pray One day, u don't find urself in fundrum situation.

My friend get lost with your pained self!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Here it is:

09098373689 MFUNKEH
You mean Mfunkeh is a scammer?
We once had a transaction together but he/she sent to me 1st.
He/she bought 20$ skrill from me then.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
topchef:

I have been quietly observing events here.

Oga , the simple fact that of all the men here , you could consider that boy Ernestt as an elder shows that you are not serious and you should not be taken seriously.

For you to even consider him as chairman of elders forum is an insult to every member of this forum for which I demand an apology.

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by hunger.

What nonsense !!

LOL.. I de tell you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bookiemart01:
That's the problem when we think should spare a thief because the thief agrees to being a thief.

Why don't you just leave the scammer and the guy who he scammed and stop rubbing a scammer's ego?

Anyone who deliberately takes money from another person without their consent is a thief and anyone who pampers a thief is aiding theft.

As for taking back, it's forward ever bro.

No problem ma. Forward ever you say.
I have aided a thief in stealing (in ur wisdom)
Since encouraging a "thief" to pay back money he owes psychologically is aiding stealing.
Hence am an accomplice...

Anyway... Like I said... Your money isn't at stake.
Mine isn't either. You can call him (and me also) whatever you want. I have no ties with anyone on Nairaland. At least, the respect I have for you on and off Nairaland definitely won't allow me respond as I would have.

Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
173$ BTC available

at

reduced rate 360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tbaby534(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
tbaby534:
1k payoneer needed

+905338836410 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nairalanders and wahala shocked shocked
Someone said he was scammed by mfunkeh you are here telling us you once had a smooth transaction with mfunkeh. If police comes now and you are interrogated, you'll say you don't know what you have done wrong.

Ibraheem009:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oteleye(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's the same number that wanted to scam me of 500$ payoneer. This bloody thief must be caught
Funlordjnr:

Come and let us discuss about this case!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phemmy03: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Someone said he was scammed by mfunkeh you are here telling us you once had a smooth transaction with mfunkeh. If police comes now and you are interrogated, you'll say you don't know what you have done wrong.

he no sabi say the small deals na to set up the big scams
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elcugine(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
[how much you wanna pay? quote author=kolaa007 post=55062410]10$ skrill needed....pls contact me check my profile for info[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibraheem009:

So.......if person wan scam U......nah $20 him go start with.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Don't misunderstand me.
I am not defending him.
I'm only surprised.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
165$ neteller, call me now, need to sell fast
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Any idea how much Skrill is sold now.

Nobody the post price again

Anyway, I need 200$ skrill at 345

Hope my price no too high shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.