Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179826 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
puskin:

So.......if person wan scam U......nah $20 him go start with.
Why I'm just surprised is that he was telling me then that he was scared of being scammed.
Not knowing that he himself is a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Why I'm just surprised is that he was telling me then that he was scared of being scammed.
Not knowing that he himself is a scammer.

Ehnnnn.........normal scamming lingua.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Don't misunderstand me.
I am not defending him.
I'm only surprised.

That's how they rope you in they start with small deals to look legit to both you and others before striking you with a mega scam! She is also a MAN!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

My friend get lost with your pained self!

Aye Sir. I will...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
rozayx5:
173$ BTC available

at

reduced rate 360

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mariesio:

come

check your wahtsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

That's how they rope you in they start with small deals to look legit to both you and others before striking you with a mega scam! She is also a MAN!
If he should try it with me, I will castrate him straight away.
He dares not try it with me.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
puskin:

Ehnnnn.........normal scamming lingua.
It won't be well with all those scammers.
All their generation will perish as soon as possible by God's grace.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosin4naija: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Meanwhile you need to add this name and account to your list! Mfunkeh don enter wall and it is the same scammer running it! I just finished the case with zibah1!

Madubuogor blessing ngozi

First bank..... 3093137967

We don lock the account!

This same Madubuogor Blessing Ngozi (he's actually a guy) has scammed a lot of people on one Smart Money Empires group on Facebook, the group currently has over 10k active members doing exchanges mostly from Fiverr funds. I almost fell a victim of scam to him back last year but I narrowly escaped. I sold a Fiverr review to him in exchange for Naira but he wanted to run away with both my 5-star review and Fiverr dollars unknown to him, Fiverr protects more sellers than it does for buyers. So in the end I got my dollars back summing upto $115 at that time. I was also allowed to rate him which I did negatively.

He has been blacklisted by so many victims there on Facebook and if you want to confirm that, search for "Madubuogor" on Facebook and see numerous scam cases appended to him.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
NWAGBARADAV IS INNOCENT

while I agree with others that we don't pardon a thief here regardless of his plea and also replied negatively to nwagbaradav post.

Nevertheless, nwagbaradav is the first person to inform me of this scammer the day he created another moniker. He also asked me not to burst him yet so that he can pay back 500k he stole, perhaps he might repent.

Now, here is the sweet part...

A repentant soul will never wish to go with somebody's money. I hereby call on LortExchange to use his church mind and return 500K he's owing Fundrum.

Paying back this money would be another repentant sign..don't just come here to seek forgiveness while you are still with a member's fund illegitimately.

cc
bookiemart01
funlordjnr

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I sincerely and deeply appreciate everyone.

But please today is my birthday na , this thread should be peaceful.

Let there be peace pls grin

But as for the peteruyip that claim to have repented. I dey come, make I reach house eat, gather strength, I dey come for u.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fundrum. Kindly go and collect your money. Agidi no dey solve online matter.

For those who have engaged me behind the scenes especially that "guy that cannot comnan go and die for another person (gani)" (Lol). - no vex oo.. Na just my nature not to keep silent, in event of controversy. I don hands off case.

Babanla- I no post the shots again. Make e end.

Pleading guilty (not of murder) dey reduce sentencing. - at least, that's what they say.

Gocare , wen u come online, just read my mentions to update yourself on d matter.

PS: I have no ties to anyone or anything on Nairaland.

#Out!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
rozayx5:

check your wahtsapp

am there but you arent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tabbaz:
NWAGBARADAV IS INNOCENT

while I agree with others that we don't pardon a thief here regardless of his plea and also replied negatively to nwagbaradav post.

Nevertheless, nwagbaradav is the first person to inform me of this scammer the day he created another moniker. He also asked me not to burst him yet so that he can pay back 500k he stole, perhaps he might repent.

A repentant soul will never wish to go with somebody's money. I hereby call on LortExchange to use his church mind and return 500K he's owing Fundrum.

Paying back this money would be another repentant sign..don't just come here to seek forgiveness while you are still with a member's fund illegitimately.

cc
bookiemart01
funlordjnr

Thank You Bros. Perhaps I was Indeed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Birniwa:

This same Madubuogor Blessing Ngozi (he's actually a guy) has scammed a lot of people on one Smart Money Empires group on Facebook, the group currently has over 10k active members doing exchanges mostly from Fiverr funds. I almost fell a victim of scam to him back last year but I narrowly escaped. I sold a Fiverr review to him in exchange for Naira but he wanted to run away with both my 5-star review and Fiverr dollars unknown to him, Fiverr protects more sellers than it does for buyers. So in the end I got my dollars back summing upto $115 at that time. I was also allowed to rate him which I did negatively.

He has been blacklisted by some many victims there on Facebook and if you want to confirm that, search Madubuogor on Facebook and see numerous scam cases appended to him.

Ah!
The guy badt gan o.
So, he is a 1st class scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:
Omo Dollar Don retaliate o

Not yet. Volatility is reducing in the parallel market. All the abokis 1 dey quote the same rate, so na alignment dey happen.

But the weather is chilly.

Winter is almost here.

PS: Any of una wen get relative for CBN, mk una tell Emefiele mk he post state of our reserves. It is end of business day today and CBN has not posted Monday's value. Wuruwuru is not allowed.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
topchef:

I have been quietly observing events here.

Oga , the simple fact that of all the men here , you could consider that boy Ernestt as an elder shows that you are not serious and you should not be taken seriously.

For you to even consider him as chairman of elders forum is an insult to every member of this forum for which I demand an apology.

This single action of yours showed that you have not truely repented but that you were brought out of your shell by hunger.

What nonsense !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:

Make cbn do us once more jare

Chairman, e b lyk say dem go ansa ur prayers.

Early indications are pointing to another round of selling cheaper dollars. Exercise caution tho'. It could be a false positive. But going by earlier actions, these people want to dig their hole deeper. And if they do again, I'll be cheering them on.

-Lord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Skrill $200 Needed

Quote/WhatsApp me any amount!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
$135 btc available

Wallet: mycelium
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tabbaz:
NWAGBARADAV IS INNOCENT

cc
bookiemart01
funlordjnr

Even if he pays N1000000 as restitution I don't give a _fuck! Any where I see him on nairaland trying to even sell his phone, mattress, dog, or even trying to toast or give advice I will appear on that post and let everyone know he is a fraudulent bastard! After he pays he should go and join badoo or twitter!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Neteller available
Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
rozayx5:
173$ BTC available

at

reduced rate 360

sold to Panmic

sorry mariesio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibraheem009:
It won't be well with all those scammers. All their generation will perish as soon as possible by God's grace.
Insha Allah.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kazeemmuka(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibraheem009:

If he should try it with me, I will castrate him straight away.
He dares not try it with me.

Visual castration?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Immacula8(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
LordAdam16:

Not yet. Volatility is reducing in the parallel market. All the abokis 1 dey quote the same rate, so na alignment dey happen.

Winter is almost here.

PS: Any of una wen get relative for CBN, mk una tell Emefiele mk he post state of our reserves. It is end of business day today and CBN has not posted Monday's value. Wuruwuru is not allowed.

-Lord

Their website has not been updated with current values for some days now.

Hope all is well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
$100 Amazon Gift Card with receipt available. Contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
rozayx5:

sold to Panmic

sorry mariesio

No qualms
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
LordAdam16:

Winter is almost here.

-Lord

3 bosa for you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
kazeemmuka:

Visual castration?
I will show him that I have many Alfas in Ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.