Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5172375 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2017
How can I open a bitcoin account? Say I wanna receive money into the account and probably sell it to you guys.

Would appreciate your response.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:44am On May 03, 2017
Kwonder:
Pls come online(WhatsApp), please...you're not replying messages.

I'm sorry o. Had to go on a long break. LadyF has resumed for the day now. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 7:45am On May 03, 2017
Morning Deal. $1800 available at 387/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2017
SKRILL AVAILABLE $200

WhatsApp me: 090 8099 4646
SITE: www.3rnestxchange.com ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2017
HAkorehdeh:
How can I open a bitcoin account? Say I wanna receive money into the account and probably sell it to you guys.

Would appreciate your response.
Goto blockchain.info then click on wallet to create wallet thats all

Or download mycellium from playstore
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 7:49am On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2017
Trusted buyer is buying bitcoin for 380/"$1
Check my signature and contact me or quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
tutucious:
Bring all ur Bitcoin to me

@380/$

Whatsapp ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2017
$290 btc available @ 385/$

Send first / escrow..

Contact below...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2017
donvikky91:

I am not a scam please remove my number 08036418274 olaoye Victor damilola on the scam list I have never scam b4....
That bank account number is my personal account number not a scam number.

As long as you cannot explain how a known scammer got in contact with only you of all people? And you have given us no tangible reasons for why you decided to assist a known scammer in an "mitm scheme" to purchase funds from a legit trader here using dirty money? Then I'm sorry but your details need to remain on that list!

That your 60 percent payback tale won't work! You need to explain how this connection was made! Expect some drama with that access bank account soon sef!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ad0nis(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
$2,500 Payoneer available at 370/$, contact via whatsapp 08115810517 and please come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=descrisom post=56154284][/quote]

Have taken away the BTC Ooo,

Nice doing trade with you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2017
$450 btc available at 387
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2017
Tabbaz and AlhajiSpray thank you so much for taking your time in this case. I care about my funds and i have given them fair enough time to pay (2Months). I have also reduced it to 60k instead of 70k.
I am going to send them documents which they have to sign. The documents will state that the payments must not exceed the stipulated time else an additional 10k will be added to their payments each month.
To be fair enough donvikky isn't the scammer. The scammer is an Igbo guy cos I called him. And Donvikky wouldn't use his real identity, phone number and account number to scam. But he was used by the scammer who was very very smart.
The scammer used a means with which he could never be traced back which is bitcoins.
donvikky91:

I am not a scam please remove my number 08036418274 olaoye Victor damilola on the scam list I have never scam b4....
That bank account number is my personal account number not a scam number.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2017
essay123:
Tabbaz and AlhajiSpray thank you so much for taking your time in this case. I care about my funds and i have given them fair enough time to pay (2Months). I have also reduced it to 60k instead of 70k.
I am going to send them documents which they have to sign. The documents will state that the payments must not exceed the stipulated time else an additional 10k will be added to their payments each month.
To be fair enough donvikky isn't the scammer. The scammer is an Igbo guy cos I called him. And Donvikky wouldn't use his real identity, phone number and account number to scam. But he was used by the scammer who was very very smart.

Donvikky91 is not a what? Okay you can clearly see him admitting that number Is his own in his last post abi? Fine now look at the number involved in a case that made tabbaz add that same number with his other account in this screen shot from OCTOBER 2016?

So did they sell the line to donvikky91? Dey there dey look like lookman!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
chiefkpokp:
how much pp do you have ur rate?
Contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Donvikky91 is not a what? Okay you can clearly see him admitting that number Is his own in his last post abi? Fine now look at the number involved in a case that made tabbaz add that same number with his other account in this screen shot from OCTOBER 2016?

So did they sell the line to donvikky91? Dey there dey look like lookman!
Omo e dey surprise me as you no tire oo .. useless case kon full thread nowadays , them help you catch thief you dey talk say no be him
cheesy cheesy
make i just dey look like lookman
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
tutucious:
Bring all ur Bitcoin to me

@380/$

Whatsapp ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2017
essay123:
PayPal funds needed. $500 fnf only

Cancel that 2 months 60% crap and tell them to pay you that money by friday before 12pm! Why do you think he quickly removed his number from his profile?

In fact try to get that account locked now! Your money is generating interest inside it! If you see me entering someone it is because the facts are in front of me!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dejitenaj(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2017
copperA2015:

Negotiable If yes, contact on signature

You can contact me on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
Singapore1:

Omo e dey surprise me as you no tire oo .. useless case kon full thread nowadays , them help you catch thief you dey talk say no be him
cheesy cheesy
make i just dey look like lookman

Nna I weak for the guy...like say na person lover! I will give the scammer 2 months to pay? What the _fuck? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mimsie(f): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Buying bitcoins at 380/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dloveinvest1015(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2017
buying BTC @ 380, call 07030248282
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2017
I am really new here guys, I'll do more research. For now let me research the guy well well. Its when u trust that you get scammed. Just don't want to paint an innocent man black.
Thanks Alhaji Spray I will read about the other case well also. I don't know shit so let me just watch
AlhajiSpray:

Cancel that 2 months 60% crap and tell them to pay you that money by friday before 12pm! Why do you think he quickly removed his number from his profile?

In fact try to get that account locked now! Your money is generating interest inside it! If you see me entering someone it is because the facts are in front of me!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 8:32am On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

As long as you cannot explain how a known scammer got in contact with only you of all people? And you have given us no tangible reasons for why you decided to assist a known scammer in an "mitm scheme" to purchase funds from a legit trader here using dirty money? Then I'm sorry but your details need to remain on that list!

That your 60 percent payback tale won't work! You need to explain how this connection was made! Expect some drama with that access bank account soon sef!
I explained it earlier it just that you didn't follow.. I said he initially wanted to buy Skrull from me but when I got escrow he find excuse of not buying again after some hours he contacted me and say he will send first but on one condition that him and cleanstar had and aguement on price and he had decided not to sell for him again that I should help him to buy it dat he will pay first, and the monika he used for me is akinswags...of which I checked the only mistake I did is didn't check his number...i told him to qote me on NL of which I made the post but no one was replying and he told me he had problem with his password...i just felt once he is paying first no problem and he promised to buy my own Skrill too after getting the bitcoin.. I never had an hint he was a scam.. If I had know I won't deal with him in d first place....If I can be dat smart to scam with dis thecniques I would not leave my identity my account no my facebook link....it was a big mistake on my part but I am not a scammer. I have the screenshot..cant post everything here it's long but if you want a glance come whatsapp 08036418274... Even rukruk that me an him had issue self can testify I m not a scam..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dejitenaj(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2017
dejitenaj:
$96 neteller funds available at 380/$.

Come with a verifiable escrow if you can't send first.

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
donvikky91:

I explained it earlier it just that you didn't follow.. I said he initially wanted to buy Skrull from me but when I got escrow he find excuse of not buying again after some hours he contacted me and say he will send first but on one condition that him and cleanstar had and aguement on price and he had decided not to sell for him again that I should help him to buy it dat he will pay first, and the monika he used for me is akinswags...of which I checked the only mistake I did is didn't check his number...i told him to qote me on NL of which I made the post but no one was replying and he told me he had problem with his password...i just felt once he is paying first no problem and he promised to buy my own Skrill too after getting the bitcoin.. I never had an hint he was a scam.. If I had know I won't deal with him in d first place....If I can be dat smart to scam with dis thecniques I would not leave my identity my account no my facebook link....it was a big mistake on my part but I am not a scammer. Even rukruk that me an him had issue self can testify I m not a scam..

Oga! Look at my last post and explain how your number that you just admitted to owning THIS MORNING was also the same number we flagged with your old account that was caught scamming in OCTOBER 2016?

6 GOOD MONTHS AGO! Don't try to play this game with me...you should know how I get down by now!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
Skrill sold to Mandilax
Btc sold to ligali

fiverr withdrawal $96 remaining
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kwonder(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
#Woman crush Wednesday #Dj Tabbaz please play Davido - IF for this special lady
ladyF:

I'm sorry o. Had to go on a long break. LadyF has resumed for the day now. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2017
$64 btc for sale at 385

Blockchain rate

Send first/bring your escrow

Contact at sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 8:48am On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Oga! Look at my last post and explain how your number that you just admitted to owning THIS MORNING was also the same number we flagged with your old account that was caught scamming in OCTOBER 2016?

6 GOOD MONTHS AGO! Don't try to play this game with me...you should know how I get down by now!
I have never join NL in 2016 I joined in 2017...i don't know what you are saying..... My no is 08036418274...I Am not the same as akinyemi4god....the number that had issue last month is 09073228420 and I sort the man and get what he want for him.. ..i will even call him to come and raise down the post.... I don't know of 2016 sir Pls check again ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2017
donvikky91:

I have never join NL in 2016 I joined in 2017...i don't know what you are saying..... My no is 08036418274...I Am not the same as akinyemi4god....the number that had issue last month is 09073228420 and I sort the man and get what he want for him.. ..i will even call him to come and raise down the post.... I don't know of 2016 sir Pls check again ooo

Ok! That is the updated list! Anyway your explanation for helping the scammer get k leg! Why would someone you don't know tell you to run a deal for him on nairaland which you know is the home of scam and you did not want to know why he could not run it himself? Are you jesus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.