Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5172940 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

As long as you cannot explain how a known scammer got in contact with only you of all people? And you have given us no tangible reasons for why you decided to assist a known scammer in an "mitm scheme" to purchase funds from a legit trader here using dirty money? Then I'm sorry but your details need to remain on that list!

That your 60 percent payback tale won't work! You need to explain how this connection was made! Expect some drama with that access bank account soon sef!
you guys don't understand this scam...... now let me explain how it happened
1) scammer met with cleanstar probably impersonating adeyemi4god..... He claimed he'll send first only if cleanstar provided is bank details and ID card.... Cleanstar did this and the scammer note this down...... Later cleanstar discovered he was a scammer and blocked him on whatsapp

2) the fraudster met with easy123 while impersonating cleanstar ... He gave easy123 the correct cleanstar account details and upload his ID card as proof, since the scammer used the correct cleanstar identity.... Easy123 forgot to verify his no on NL
...... Easy123 agreed to send first

3) now that cleanstar have blocked him.... The scammer went to donvickky91 probably impersonating adeyemi4god and said he wants some skrill.... He claimed he will only buy the skrill only if donvicky91 help him buy btc from cleanstar ....... He agreed to send first......

4) donvickky91 went to cleanstar claiming he wants btc and he will send first.... He specifically told cleanstar not to send except he receive the funds....... Cleanstar verified donvickky .....Since he's sending first donvicky couldn't suspect a thing..... Donvicky gave cleanstar the scammer btc address

5) the scammer impersonating cleanstar asked easy123 to send the funds to the real cleanstar own account...... Easy123 send 70k without delay

6) the scammer forward the payment screenshot from easy123 to donvickky91 .... Donvickky91 forward the screenshot to cleanstar....

7) when cleanstar received the bank alert on his phone he send 70k btc directly to the address donvicky gave him which was the scammers btc adress

I am surprised no one is putting any blame on easy123..... He send money to someone when he didn't verify his number on NL

I will give easy123 70% of the blame while the remaining 30% goes to donvickky91

Cleanstar is Clean as shit..... There is no way he could have prevented this......

The scammer is very smart

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
Come WhatsApp 08064532043
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sanchez01: 11:03am On May 03, 2017
jidobaba:
$150 PayPal funds available via FnF.
Quick sales @360/$. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

*You may have to go first unless you've been on nairaland longer than I have.

Hello there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kelsha23: 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Loski26:
Biko umunna I still need neteller or skrill... $40

It's kinda urgent sha

Whatsapp 08064064667

We go use escrow if you want

I can sell $40 Neteller for u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kelsha23: 11:10am On May 03, 2017
96$ Neteller For Sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
$7,000 Cash deposit to Bank of America needed at 3...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2017
I verified the number sir. Same number with the one on Adeyemi4god profile. I had an ID card name matching with the same account Number. That's why I paid. I paid because i had a person to attack if i was scammed. Cleanstar tried his best to get donvikkys number. Donvikky acted as the scammer. That was his fault . Thevscammer later changed his number after the scam
He used an Etisalat number which was on his profile. Where are you coming that u will say I didn't verify the number. Where u there, If u check through my post I mentioned he changed his number again. How difficult is it to edit numbers on profile.
I won't lie because I want my money back,if we make it a police case no wahala, Donvikky bought bitcoins with stolen funds the evidence is there.That was his mistake
I never called Donvikky a scammer and am sure he isn't the one. But funds were traced to him
Even though most people think he is a scammer I am %100 sure he is not. But I won't lie to tarnish his image
Dothraki:
1) scammer met with cleanstar probably impersonating adeyemi4god..... He claimed he'll send first only if cleanstar provided is bank details and ID card.... Cleanstar did this and the scammer note this down...... Later cleanstar discovered he was a scammer and blocked him on whatsapp

2) the fraudster met with easy123 while impersonating cleanstar ... He gave easy123 the correct cleanstar account details and upload his ID card as proof, since the scammer used the correct cleanstar identity.... Easy123 forgot to verify his no on NL

3) now that cleanstar have blocked him.... The scammer went to donvickky91 probably impersonating adeyemi4god and said he wants some skrill.... He claimed he will only buy the skrill only if donvicky91 help him buy btc from cleanstar ....... He agreed to send first......

4) donvickky91 went to cleanstar claiming he wants btc and he will send first.... He specifically told cleanstar not to send except he receive the funds....... Cleanstar verified donvickky .....Since he's sending first donvicky couldn't suspect a thing..... Donvicky gave cleanstar the scammer btc address

5) the scammer impersonating cleanstar asked easy123 to send the funds to the real cleanstar own account...... Easy123 send 70k without delay

6) the scammer forward the payment screenshot from easy123 to donvickky91 .... Donvickky91 forward the screenshot to cleanstar....

7) when cleanstar received the bank alert on his phone he send 70k btc directly to the address donvicky gave him which was the scammers btc adress

I am surprised no one is putting any blame on easy123..... He send money to someone when he didn't verify his number on NL

I will give easy123 70% of the blame while the remaining 30% goes to donvickky91

Cleanstar is Clean as shit..... There is no way he could have prevented this......

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2017
I need $500 payooneer asap, if u av let m no
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2017
kelsha23:
96$ Neteller For Sale
Come my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2017
Bring all ur Bitcoin to me

@380/$

Whatsapp ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
Taeewo:
I need $500 payooneer asap, if u av let m no

I don miss u no be small oh!!! cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 11:17am On May 03, 2017
Dothraki:

Genius

simply genius!!!

This is the smartest scam tactic ever employed on NL!!!

This scammer would probably grow to become a criminal mastermind grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 11:20am On May 03, 2017
feminineA:
I need to buy an item on Amazon it's almost $160 and I want it shipped to Nigeria. can't use my GT coz of the $100 limit. Who can help?

Buy an Amazon GiftCard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 11:23am On May 03, 2017
kaycodes:
$227 Payoneer available

rate NGN355/$

Whatsapp only: 07038214645

Please, first-time clients, be ready to send first I really don't care who you are.

Thank you.
Trying to reach you via phone. Why are you dealing only on Whatsapp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2017
kelsha23:
96$ Neteller For Sale

Bring if still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2017
sodiq961:
$64 btc for sale at 385
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2017
feminineA:
I need to buy an item on Amazon it's almost $160 and I want it shipped to Nigeria. can't use my GT coz of the $100 limit. Who can help?

Contact mayorall ...

Why would you want to ship something straight to naija for an exorbitant fee? Or maybe it's free shipping sha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2017
jidobaba:

Still available.

* I don't care wtf you are(your monicker), you go first unless you've been on nairaland longer than I have.

So it's now by how long you have been on NL grin grin

Yo never see 2008 acct wey go scam you abi grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:30am On May 03, 2017
Bring Your Paypal $50, $100, $400 etc for INSTANT payment. Bring also your Neteller, Skrill, BTC for INSTANT payment . See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2017
Dothraki:

If anyone could knock this together in a script, get a good director & professional actors, a blockbuster will be born!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2017
Singapore1:
khassy don run mad totally

Baba na now I understand why people d run away from NL

Imagine this matter still last for over 30 pages,I no d even read backwards again. Anything wey I miss, I miss

I no get time to d red scam story everyday.

Me I d await scammers for WhatsApp as them d come na I'm I d nah them.

I cannot g back village
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2017
then modify ur post and remove his number since the deal is successful. patient
otubujohn:

Had a successful deal with him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:42am On May 03, 2017
*175$ Neteller
*148$ Skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
Dothraki even though you are right these are the 3 people that have some level of fault in this scam case!

1; donvikky91....surprisingly he has only had 1 issue here before and it was not a scam just normal money delay drama! He was supremely naive and I hope he has the time to drop the scammers details and numbers that they used in communicating!

2: Essay123....next time follow the rabbit hole not sweet rates! You should have mentioned, mentioned and mentioned cleanstar again on the thread and called him with with 3 different numbers if need be!

3: The scammer!

Cleanstar anybody that even greets you good afternoon that is also involved in this case you suppose slap am! As for the rest if you guys have the scammers phone numbers and account details I believe you know how far?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2017
femcruz:
Sell to me

I NEED 10,000$

BITCOIN

PERFECT MONEY

Gift card

INSTANT PAAYMENT.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
tutucious:

I don miss u no be small oh!!! cheesy
Hmmmmmm,same ooo ,but will b back, just dey divert small....How is baby?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2017
pls can you people help me 3rnest to go bank, since Saturday i never see my 231,770 and he dey call them he no wan go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
Just dey observe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
make i no see my money by 12pm i no go talk and i no go disturb 3rnest i go use my money pay, one single word no one will hear from me but time will tell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
i do business with mus1 na once i receive my 232k alert
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2017
Bitcoin needed please

N380/$ (Blockchain rate)
N372/$ (Paxful rate)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.