Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138020 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
Dothraki:
you guys don't understand this scam...... now let me explain how it happened
1) scammer met with cleanstar probably impersonating adeyemi4god..... He claimed he'll send first only if cleanstar provided is bank details and ID card.... Cleanstar did this and the scammer note this down...... Later cleanstar discovered he was a scammer and blocked him on whatsapp

2) the fraudster met with easy123 while impersonating cleanstar ... He gave easy123 the correct cleanstar account details and upload his ID card as proof, since the scammer used the correct cleanstar identity.... Easy123 forgot to verify his no on NL
...... Easy123 agreed to send first

3) now that cleanstar have blocked him.... The scammer went to donvickky91 probably impersonating adeyemi4god and said he wants some skrill.... He claimed he will only buy the skrill only if donvicky91 help him buy btc from cleanstar ....... He agreed to send first......

4) donvickky91 went to cleanstar claiming he wants btc and he will send first.... He specifically told cleanstar not to send except he receive the funds....... Cleanstar verified donvickky .....Since he's sending first donvicky couldn't suspect a thing..... Donvicky gave cleanstar the scammer btc address

5) the scammer impersonating cleanstar asked easy123 to send the funds to the real cleanstar own account...... Easy123 send 70k without delay

6) the scammer forward the payment screenshot from easy123 to donvickky91 .... Donvickky91 forward the screenshot to cleanstar....

7) when cleanstar received the bank alert on his phone he send 70k btc directly to the address donvicky gave him which was the scammers btc adress

I am surprised no one is putting any blame on easy123..... He send money to someone when he didn't verify his number on NL

I will give easy123 70% of the blame while the remaining 30% goes to donvickky91

Cleanstar is Clean as shit..... There is no way he could have prevented this......

The scammer is very smart
Waoh! Just little mistakes... Why should someone send his/her ID just because of a single transaction.. Phone number should be verified and you should always quote yourself here on nairaland before engaging in deals.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greenchisom: 12:14pm On May 03, 2017
greenchisom:
$113BTC Available @382/$ now

Inside Blockchain Wallet

GreenChisom

Sold To Madam Justi4Jesu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dejitenaj(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2017
dejitenaj:
$96 neteller funds available at 380/$.

Come with a verifiable escrow if you can't send first.

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
BTC needed urgently.

Bring all you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by feminineA: 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
modath:

Contact mayorall ...

Why would you want to ship something straight to naija for an exorbitant fee? Or maybe it's free shipping sha.

Thanks I will
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2017
what happened was this, i operate easy savings account with zenith bank, And my bank limit is 400k, on the 29th i sold $666 skrill to 3rnest before then my account don reach limit for transactions when i don do for the day, so he sent 231,770 to my account but because it has reached limit i knew i won't receive alert, so because of public holiday on Monday i went to bank on Tuesday because once i withdraw from my account the money he sent is suppose to reflect, but didn't, so i contacted him on Tuesday yesterday and let him know, but i told him not to take action until this Wednesday which is today to see if it will reflect and it didn't, i even did transaction with mus1 worth 87k and as i withdrawed from my account the 87k reflected that Tuesday. after i emptied the account i did not receive 3rnest alert, i did biz with mus1 this morning and recieved alert, i even went to withdraw, but 3rnest own has not reflected, i contacted my bank they say it is 3rnest bank that is holding the funds, i asked him to go to bank he said he is busy but he would rather call, and you know bank issues if you don't go in person they will give you stories, and telling him he is showing me bank statement, what does that has to do with going to bank, if na me dey hold his 231,770 he go let me rest he for don add me to scammer list, oga Tabbaz make una help me look into the issue,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
essay123:
I verified the number sir. Same number with the one on Adeyemi4god profile. I had an ID card name matching with the same account Number. That's why I paid. I paid because i had a person to attack if i was scammed. Cleanstar tried his best to get donvikkys number. Donvikky acted as the scammer. That was his fault . Thevscammer later changed his number after the scam
He used an Etisalat number which was on his profile. Where are you coming that u will say I didn't verify the number. Where u there, If u check through my post I mentioned he changed his number again. How difficult is it to edit numbers on profile.
I won't lie because I want my money back,if we make it a police case no wahala, Donvikky bought bitcoins with stolen funds the evidence is there.That was his mistake
I never called Donvikky a scammer and am sure he isn't the one. But funds were traced to him
Even though most people think he is a scammer I am %100 sure he is not. But I won't lie to tarnish his image

And you trusted an ID card...o ma shey o...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2017
Perfect Money needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:31pm On May 03, 2017
RMB available at N57.5/¥

(fifty-seven point five per yuan)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 12:33pm On May 03, 2017
$2000 usa cash deposit needed.
Pls bring a good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
Laggatumuch:
make i no see my money by 12pm i no go talk and i no go disturb 3rnest i go use my money pay, one single word no one will hear from me but time will tell

I was with him and a few other nairalanders at a private social gathering in abuja on monday! I think he even gisted me about this your transfer!

I don't think he is trying to scam you and neither is this a vouch but let us wait for him to come and clarify on why the bank has delayed the payment!

Cc: 3rnest and tabbaz! Abeg make una help lagga with better explanation make him no go leggo!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cadno(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Pls am new here....$1,320 Bitcoin for sale @N370.
Tel: 08122484316
Calls only, dont sms...Lagos Buyers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ad0nis(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
ad0nis:
$2,500 Payoneer available at 370/$, contact via whatsapp 08115810517 and please come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
$300 btc available @ 385/$

Send first / Escrow

Contact below..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
cadno:

Come to me dear...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kismo(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
$120 available at 380/$. Whatsapp at 08038505585
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2017
hello the truth is. You go to the bank or you didn't go to the bank the bank is going to tell you the same thing, if the funds were actually transferred on the 29th which is on Saturday holiday, if delay happens to occur within the two banks, most of the banks transfer duration is set at maximum of 24hrs. Any transsfer done and not successful within 24hrs will either be reversed to the sender account,or enter the receiver account only if it's working days. But if it's holiday,then that 24hrs will start counting from yesterday, Tuesday, so I will advice you wait after the bankings,to check if you have received or the sender got the funds reversed. Before one needs to go inside the bank. Be patient. My client got his transfer hooked up since on Friday. He got the reverse back few hour's ago and resend back to me which I have receives. Be patient

Laggatumuch:
what happened was this, i operate easy savings account with zenith bank, And my bank limit is 400k, on the 29th i sold $666 skrill to 3rnest before then my account don reach limit for transactions when i don do for the day, so he sent 231,770 to my account but because it has reached limit i knew i won't receive alert, so because of public holiday on Monday i went to bank on Tuesday because once i withdraw from my account the money he sent is suppose to reflect, but didn't, so i contacted him on Tuesday yesterday and let him know, but i told him not to take action until this Wednesday which is today to see if it will reflect and it didn't, i even did transaction with mus1 worth 87k and as i withdrawed from my account the 87k reflected that Tuesday. after i emptied the account i did not receive 3rnest alert, i did biz with mus1 this morning and recieved alert, i even went to withdraw, but 3rnest own has not reflected, i contacted my bank they say it is 3rnest bank that is holding the funds, i asked him to go to bank he said he is busy but he would rather call, and you know bank issues if you don't go in person they will give you stories, and telling him he is showing me bank statement, what does that has to do with going to bank, if na me dey hold his 231,770 he go let me rest he for don add me to scammer list, oga Tabbaz make una help me look into the issue,

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
tooltip:
$27000 cash deposit available for pnc bank

Do you have Cash deposit for BOA

Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
Sempumping:
550$ BTC available @ 384/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by seaboyzen: 12:57pm On May 03, 2017
femcruz:
*175$ Neteller *148$ Skrill
I need $50 skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 03, 2017
564$ Neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 03, 2017
seaboyzen:

I need $50 skrill
Come on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2017
cadno:

How are you new here? Are you not the same person as ask4ehi? And have you not hustled here in the past? Why all this sarewagba na james?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
Taeewo:
Hmmmmmm,same ooo ,but will b back, just dey divert small....How is baby?

Ok. Baby is fine oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2017
Laggatumuch:
Funny you, indeed you amaze me today!!

Like seriously:

True we traded that day and we have traded over a million all alert entered but I was really surprised at you now telling me 231k since on 28th last month didnt entered...

Now give me some time to get to my bank to find out what's going on, you come dey para even tell me on phone to get out carry matter come NL..

SMH....I'm at my bank now any update I will post it here, Good I have all the payment screenshot on my PC...MONEY HANGING no go kill us for this business never...Nigeria Banking system..

Peace out...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mumels(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2017
$868 Btc at 383 come take it. Cos I don ring bell tire for this Btc head. The thing still no wan gree go.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by seaboyzen: 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
femcruz:
Come on WhatsApp
how much you want sell it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
chiefkpokp:
hello the truth is. You go to the bank or you didn't go to the bank the bank is going to tell you the same thing, if the funds were actually transferred on the 29th which is on Saturday holiday, if delay happens to occur within the two banks, most of the banks transfer duration is set at maximum of 24hrs. Any transsfer done and not successful within 24hrs will either be reversed to the sender account,or enter the receiver account only if it's working days. But if it's holiday,then that 24hrs will start counting from yesterday, Tuesday, so I will advice you wait after the bankings,to check if you have received or the sender got the funds reversed. Before one needs to go inside the bank. Be patient. My client got his transfer hooked up since on Friday. He got the reverse back few hour's ago and resend back to me which I have receives. Be patient

ChiefK, like seriously am really surprised at this guy, I think he lacks patient but I will do as he said so he will be satisfied... I'm at my bank already let me hear from them..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AYOUNG(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2017
Dothraki:
you guys don't understand this scam...... now let me explain how it happened
1) scammer met with cleanstar probably impersonating adeyemi4god..... He claimed he'll send first only if cleanstar provided is bank details and ID card.... Cleanstar did this and the scammer note this down...... Later cleanstar discovered he was a scammer and blocked him on whatsapp

2) the fraudster met with easy123 while impersonating cleanstar ... He gave easy123 the correct cleanstar account details and upload his ID card as proof, since the scammer used the correct cleanstar identity.... Easy123 forgot to verify his no on NL
...... Easy123 agreed to send first

3) now that cleanstar have blocked him.... The scammer went to donvickky91 probably impersonating adeyemi4god and said he wants some skrill.... He claimed he will only buy the skrill only if donvicky91 help him buy btc from cleanstar ....... He agreed to send first......

4) donvickky91 went to cleanstar claiming he wants btc and he will send first.... He specifically told cleanstar not to send except he receive the funds....... Cleanstar verified donvickky .....Since he's sending first donvicky couldn't suspect a thing..... Donvicky gave cleanstar the scammer btc address

5) the scammer impersonating cleanstar asked easy123 to send the funds to the real cleanstar own account...... Easy123 send 70k without delay

6) the scammer forward the payment screenshot from easy123 to donvickky91 .... Donvickky91 forward the screenshot to cleanstar....

7) when cleanstar received the bank alert on his phone he send 70k btc directly to the address donvicky gave him which was the scammers btc adress

I am surprised no one is putting any blame on easy123..... He send money to someone when he didn't verify his number on NL

I will give easy123 70% of the blame while the remaining 30% goes to donvickky91

Cleanstar is Clean as shit..... There is no way he could have prevented this......

The scammer is very smart

Nice concept...
I read this over and over again before I could agree with you on this...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:22pm On May 03, 2017
Bring Your Paypal $50, $100, $400 etc for INSTANT payment. Bring also your Neteller, Skrill, BTC for INSTANT payment . See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TopUpGold: 1:23pm On May 03, 2017
cadno:

Sell it at topupgold.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.