Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5199542 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
Laggatumuch:
what happened was this, i operate easy savings account with zenith bank, And my bank limit is 400k, on the 29th i sold $666 skrill to 3rnest before then my account don reach limit for transactions when i don do for the day, so he sent 231,770 to my account but because it has reached limit i knew i won't receive alert, so because of public holiday on Monday i went to bank on Tuesday because once i withdraw from my account the money he sent is suppose to reflect, but didn't, so i contacted him on Tuesday yesterday and let him know, but i told him not to take action until this Wednesday which is today to see if it will reflect and it didn't, i even did transaction with mus1 worth 87k and as i withdrawed from my account the 87k reflected that Tuesday. after i emptied the account i did not receive 3rnest alert, i did biz with mus1 this morning and recieved alert, i even went to withdraw, but 3rnest own has not reflected, i contacted my bank they say it is 3rnest bank that is holding the funds, i asked him to go to bank he said he is busy but he would rather call, and you know bank issues if you don't go in person they will give you stories, and telling him he is showing me bank statement, what does that has to do with going to bank, if na me dey hold his 231,770 he go let me rest he for don add me to scammer list, oga Tabbaz make una help me look into the issue,

sorry I come late. hope it has been resolved. Naija banks can be frustrating..I remember I held 3rnest fund like that few months ago when bank decided not to release the fund to him. hope we find swift solution to this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
ladyF:

Come to me dear...
''
how far. were you able to buy it grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omoalajah(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
I buy your itunes gift cards at good rates. WhatsApp 08126233923

Only denominations less or equal 100 please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kinzu(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
Perfect Money needed urgently

Quote me if you have for sale or contact me via signature...My buying rate is 381/USD.

I pay for what I receive

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by staga: 3:12pm On May 03, 2017
You see the issue with sending some faceless bagger your govt-issued ID? I remember I attacked someone here who told me to go and sit down over this issue, and my regular moniker ended up getting banned and still remains banned. If the mods like, they can ban me till 2020; that is their business.

If we see an issue that will lead to people getting scammed, we will shout it at the rooftops.

NEVER SEND ANYONE HERE YOUR GOVT ISSUED ID IN THE NAME OF TRANSACTION. YOU ARE AT SERIOUS RISK IF YOU DO. Only God knows how many scammers now have access to Cleanstar's ID now being used to attempt scams here.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
kinzu:
Perfect Money needed urgently

Quote me if you have for sale or contact me via signature...My buying rate is 381/USD.

I pay for what I receive

Thanks

If u buy at 400/$ contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
modath:

If anyone could knock this together in a script, get a good director & professional actors, a blockbuster will be born!!!

Forget story abeg, I don't see any smartness here.

Na that donvikky guy be fo.ol and na him break trust. Which kind stupid errand be that? Help me buy btc from X so that I can buy skrill from you.

Nawa ooh.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
SimacSMSplus:
PayPal funds available for sale via GnS or checkout on any site that accept PayPal

Bitcoin, Neteller and skrill funds available also available

interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Tabbaz:

''
how far. were you able to buy it grin

Hahahah... Ayam still waiting for the cheap coins... cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by charsobodo(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
charsobodo:
$520 PayPal available @ 370/$
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 3:34pm On May 03, 2017
Singapore1:
khassy don run mad totally

Seconded lol grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
chloride6:

Forget story abeg, I don't see any smartness here.

Na that donvikky guy be fo.ol and na him break trust. Which kind stupid errand be that? Help me buy btc from X so that I can buy skrill from you.

Nawa ooh.

They simply worked on donvikkys greed and desperation and now he is stuck with paying back 60% of the lost cash! That's why na him I dey enter pass! If na better money he can get shot for this type of senselessness
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:36pm On May 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Bring Your Paypal $50, $100, $400 etc for INSTANT payment. Bring also your Neteller, Skrill, BTC for INSTANT payment . See our signature
AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
600 bitcoins for sale,385....Honest dealers please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
jidobaba:
$150 PayPal funds available via FnF.
Quick sales @360/$. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

*You may have to go first unless you've been on nairaland longer than I have.

Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Abeg who fit escrow for me and charsobodo oh abeg. If I don do like 1 million deals me self go become escrow one day.
Right now I am never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever sending first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

They simply worked on donvikkys greed and desperation and now he is stuck with paying back 60% of the lost cash! That's why na him I dey enter pass! If na better money he can get shot for this type of senselessness

As for me ooh, it's hard to not to believe that donvikky is not adeyemi4God.

Even essay123 eh? Guy you no try. This thing na money noble sand. Haba why una dey do like this?

Except for charge back or stolen funds or hacked whatsapp plus Nairaland id (if it's possible) person whey go scam me go waka Gan.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
Still buying bitcoins now.. .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kismo(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
kismo:
$120 available at 380/$. Whatsapp at 08038505585
Sold to iebanehita

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
chloride6:

As for me ooh, it's hard to not to believe that donvikky is not adeyemi4God.

Even essay123 eh? Guy you no try. This thing na money noble sand. Haba why una dey do like this?

Except for charge back or stolen funds or hacked whatsapp plus Nairaland id (if it's possible) person whey go scam me go waka Gan.

I checked that side too but If he was why is he willing to pay back 60%? That would have defeated the purpose of such a hectic scam! Anyway the donvikky guy don cast! Na super escrow go dey monitor all him deals as from now! His explanation holds no water!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldtooth: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
khassy:
This donvikky and essay matter, you need get three eye to understand am
Play: Scam2.0
Act1 scene 1
Someone scammed you, you com out to complain

Act 1 scene 2
After too many attempts, scamburstes caught him.

Act 1 scene 3
You now turn around time defend him.

End f act 1

Act 2 scene 1

Everyone now thinks the scamburstes aren't doing there job well

Act 2 scene 2
Questions about the legitimacy of the scambursers begin to arise

Act 2 scene 3
Previous, present and​ potential scammer begin to complain about scam bursters and how wrong they always are

End of act 2

Act 3 scene 1
Scamming increase

Act 3 scene 2
One big scam hits the thread

Act 3 scene 3
The importance of the scambursters is recognised and they swing into action

End of act 3

Act 4
Scambursters resume activity and sanity is restored

Curtain closes.

I d lazy today.

Eyin donvikky and co, keep wasting pages ooo. Una hear abi

We go still d drag this matter reach page 2800.

We still d act 2 scene 1 so d drama to unfold still plenty.

I d watch from the sidelines

Goes back to ghostmode

I go like see you make we just chill small drink pepper soup. You still dey that village? cheesy grin smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kismo(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
I need perfect money at 370/$. Any quantity. Whatsapp me if you have. 08038505585
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
Alexkene:
Who can vouch for Jline. Please
Stop looking for who can vouch....USE AN ESCROW TODAY....AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM SCAMMERS.

You never see where scammer dey vouch for scammer...abi??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
kismo:
I need perfect money at 370/$. Any quantity. Whatsapp me if you have. 08038505585
Let's look together bro cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
sodiq961:
$64 btc for sale at 385
sold initialize nice doing biz with u

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
Laggatumuch:
pls can you people help me 3rnest to go bank, since Saturday i never see my 231,770 and he dey call them he no wan go
Update on your case..
Ecobank to Zenith Bank Fund Transfer

Just got through with the bank, they said your money was debited from my account after explaining all to them..

Since that's the case I should apply for revert they gave me e channel dispute form I filled it and hand over to them to make follow up which is going to take them 5 working days...

Like seriously, I know how u feel but blame our naija banking system, mind you if it's got reverted I will definitely resend your money trust me...

Hope we are Good?

CC:
Tabbaz
Funlord aka Ahajispray

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JLINE(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Alexkene:
Who can vouch for Jline. Please
Just saw your mention now

Freiden:

Stop looking for who can vouch....USE AN ESCROW TODAY....AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM SCAMMERS.

You never see where scammer dey vouch for scammer...abi??
Please before you comment, try finding out what's going on...don't soil someone's reputation he/she has been building for years with mistake and later start apologizing. Thank you.
SHALOM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
$80 PayPal funds available @ 370. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tbaby534(f): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Payoneer needed
+905338836410 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
BTC available @ 383 Hosted on LBC. Contact on whatsapp. No negotiation please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
103 $

btc

for sale at 380

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.