Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot (873 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by sharpden: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2016
NIGERIA'S anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) has declared Governor Ayodele Fayose’s associate, Abiodun Agbele wanted over a N2 Billion he allegedly deposited into the governor’s account.

According to the EFCC, Agbele received N1, 219,490,000 from Obanikoro on behalf of Fayose and was flown to the Akure Airport from where it was conveyed to Zenith Bank.

Five Zenith Bank deposit slips show that Agbele made deposits of over N900 million into his personal accounts and that of Fayose.

On June 26, 2014, Agbele made a deposit of N137 million into a Zenith Bank account with account number 1003126654 belonging to Ayodele Fayose with teller number 0556814.

On June 17, 2014, Agbele also made a deposit of N100 million into account number 1010170969 belonging to Spotless Investment Limited, a company owned by Fayose and his wife, Feyisetan.

On June 18, 2014, Agbele made another deposit of N219,490,000 into the account of De Privateer Limited with account number 1013835889. The company allegedly belongs to Agbele.

On June 19, 2014, he also made a deposit of N300 million into the same account while a third deposit of N200 million was made into the same account on June 23, 2014.

The EFCC said: “Agbele is an associate of Fayose. We are currently looking for him because he has a lot of explanations to make. He held some of the money in trust for Fayose.”

In his reaction, governor Fayose admitted that Agbele was a trusted friend who paid money into his accounts.

http://.com/efcc-declares-fayoses-associate-abiodun-agbele-wanted-over-alleged-n2b-loot/

Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Dullard Buhari and his Corrupt Criminal Efcc when are we Nigerians expecting the probe of all Corrupt Apc Politicians including Corrupt Aisha Buhari
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Smithkafors(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
EFCC!!!,always convicting and declaring people wanted on newspaper.#fakepeopleeverywhere
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
if i no get money like this..
All d shima no go look my face
Dem no go 4low me 2 my place
I deh bend deh do my tin, i don deh money since wen i deh 19
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Tolexander: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Smithkafors:
EFCC!!!,always convicting and declaring people wanted on newspaper.#fakepeopleeverywhere
Go and listen to Femi Fani-Kayode, Olisa Metuh, Raymond Dokpesi et al testimony on EFCC, you will come back to modify this your post!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
This PDP guys would have sold out Nigeria if possible. Bunch of thieves.
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Toosure70: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Better.
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Zex0020(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] grin[sub][/sub] Good Move And God Punish Looters,but Is Efcc Telling Me That All Those In Apc Are Saint Oooo The Looterz Mr President Dn't Want To Mentioned On May 29 Are His Associate Am So Confuse Cos Something Is Nt Right Some How,bc U And I Knw That All This Polician Are Looterz.
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by nzemila(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
i hate it when i hear declared wanted to this yam eaters. All i want is AGBELE in efcc office answering some questions, because anyhow his hands will never be clean.
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
I never trusted news from Mezietimes ,

However with these facts and figures from EFCC i wonder why someone will be screaming witch hunt
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by Peteru64(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Really? Get them all... no wonder Nigeria is broke
Re: EFCC Declares Fayose’s Associate, Abiodun Agbele Wanted Over Alleged N2B Loot by sharpden: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers’ New Tricks / Rev. Mbaka Says Bahari Not Responsible For Nigeria's Current Hardship. / Is Jonathan The Cause Of Nigeria's Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.