Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos (22500 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
When I saw the face of the supposed winner of Miss Nairaland and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll be the first to vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close to Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Judge for yourself even if you are blind. This kind of mediocrity is what is destroying Nigeria...tribal blindness.

picture 1...Refiner. Igbo Girl

Picture 2...Lanicky. Yoruba girl and supposed winner

Picture 3...Whoopi Goldberg
Thebthing pain you grin

You expected me to vote for a refiner who looks thinner than a toothpick over a Lanicky with nice curves, young looks and beautiful brown?

You are certainly the one inducing tribalism same way you all did when GEJ lost.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by edbor(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg lanicky is preety took me awhile to decide, but i know why i didn't vote her
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
When I saw the face of the supposed winner of Miss Nairaland and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll be the first to vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close to Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Judge for yourself even if you are blind. This kind of mediocrity is what is destroying Nigeria...tribal blindness.

picture 1...Refiner. Igbo Girl

Picture 2...Lanicky. Yoruba girl and supposed winner

Picture 3...Whoopi Goldberg
well I never for once followed the contest, and I am sure glad it's all over, so I can have peace from all the unnecessary mentions soliciting for votes, I think you should let it rest too,truth be told,in every competition, fairness is not always 100%,from beauty contests to singing competitions,so oga, I suggest you rest for the matter
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by cr7lomo: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Look at the nonsense u guys are posting on fb...if u guys wanna turn this forum to a blog , abeg Mk me know....

Better stories like messi retirement from international football and Argentina loosing the finals hv yet to hit fb..

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mukina

Cc seun
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by lordabili(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
It's highly pitiable that Nigerians have been deluged and inundated with tribalism that we've readily resolved to call the most pellucid 'WHITE' a black colour. What has 'Igbo, Yoruba or Ijaw or whatever' got to do with beauty Shouldn't we appreciate beauty when we see one? Are we duty-bound to succumb to our corrupt impulses by downplaying the beauty of others just because the name of such a fellow doesn't sound like the one of our tribe?? I sincerely pray that God should salvage us from this servitude to satan, someday.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Princepoint(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Airforce1:
Shes beautiful inside out.
she's beautiful from behind
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Israellb(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Pyno30:
Where's the picture?
I dont think it's uploaded yet undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Israellb(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Pyno30:
Where's the picture?
I dont think it's uploaded yet undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Netfad(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
sigh

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by wacoj(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Make just dey make these celebs look great since 1900.
The day wey i see this babe in the morning without makeup na hin i sabi say all na wash!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eh u sure she didn't use bleach in ha skin? undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by UyiIredia(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
with this her yam legs. Lol.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by BabaArmstrong(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who's calling me ?

Mrbigman2:
Spotless
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by manu1: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
This girl no get work. Upon being too short.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by tayo200(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
she try
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Mrbigman2: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2016
BabaArmstrong:
Who's calling me ?

Sorry, na missed call, abi wrong number.

Lmao
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Eh u sure she didn't use bleach in ha skin? undecided
hello dear.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hello dear.
hi dear
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
hi dear
been a while..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' / Didi Ekanem Recalls 2020 Car Accident (Photos) / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.