Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf (4463 Views)

Jollific8 With GLO With The New Tariff Plan That Gives You 800% Value Of Your Re / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
I am so angry as I type this right now...

I subscribed for glo ten go for 2500..

I wanted downloading a file of 2.47 go..

Imagine glo left the file to download to 93% before seizing their network and the download stopped.. Now I have lost 4gb of data without doing anything.. angry.. Immediately this data finishes I will remove the Sim and put in my torchlight..
Useless set of people..

Please can someone give me adenuga's number..
Boomboclats angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by David25(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Imagine glo left the file to download to 93% before seizing their network and the download stopped.. Now I have lost 4gb of data without doing anything.. angry.. Immediately this data finishes I will remove the Sim and put in my torchlight..
Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry

Calm down my brother, don't give them a capital punishment for this
give them one more chance

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2016
David25:

one more chance for what again?
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by David25(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:
one more chance for what again?
Subscribe again ni grin

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
David25:

Subscribe again ni grin
never! I will never ever subscribe glo data again

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by David25(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:
never! I will never ever subscribe glo data again

haha okay. at least give the sim a proper burial. they offer huge data for less compared to other networks. Inside touch light sounds like eternal damnation to me

lol

2 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2016
David25:

haha okay. at least give the sim a proper burial. they offer huge data for less compared to other networks. Inside touch light sounds like eternal damnation to me

lol
data that drains like Nigerian fuel angry

3 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by emeijeh(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry

Op pls next time remember to use a browser that can resume downloads.
I feel your pains

12 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Op pls next time remember to use a browser that can resume downloads.
I feel your pains
Chai.. Nothing pain me reach this nonsense..
Thanks by the way
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by misreal(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Am here enjoying my airtel 2gb for 200,op is here complaining....although its slow but guy man must help himself.

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by tomquest: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry

It's a pity if only you had read my earlier post on the same Glo inefficiency issue... What I'd recommend is that you put your Glo sim in a blender, add some tissue paper and a glass of borehole water.... then blend, grind the sh1t to pieces!

Glo is now synonymous to APC- only good on paper. It's such a shame that this epileptic (my apologies to epilepsy patients) network has been sustained across Nigeria for almost 6 months now, yet rather than address it squarely, they are busy adding more sugar to the pigeon-water of deceit. They increased their data offer just to rope in more unsuspecting customers.

Port to other networks as fast as you can! Never you recommend Glo to even your greatest enemy. Or those with anger issues.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by ikombe: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
misreal:
Am here enjoying my airtel 2gb for 200,op is here complaining....although its slow but guy man must help himself.
#team2gbfor200naira

3 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry

DONT BLAME IT ON GLO,, U SHOULD HAVE USED A DOWNLOAD MANAGER (idm) IT HAS THE ABILITY TO RESUME FILE THAT DONT SUPPORT RESUME .... AT THE MEAN TIME LEMME CONTINUE FLEXING MY ROLLED OVER 20 GIG GLO IZ FAR BETTER THAT OTHER VAMPIRE NETWORK

3 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
tomquest:

It's a pity if only you had read my earlier post on the same Glo inefficiency issue... What I'd recommend is that you put your Glo sim in a blender, add some tissue paper and a glass of borehole water.... then blend, grind the sh1t to pieces!

Glo is now synonymous to APC- only good on paper. It's such a shame that this epileptic (my apologies to epilepsy patients) network has been sustained across Nigeria for almost 6 months now, yet rather than address it squarely, they are busy adding more sugar to the pigeon-water of deceit. They increased their data offer just to rope in more unsuspecting customers.

Port to other networks as fast as you can! Never you recommend Glo to even your greatest enemy. Or those with anger issues.
tend u sir
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by greenstar: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
xtremer:

DONT BLAME IT ON GLO,, U SHOULD HAVE USED A DOWNLOAD MANAGER (idm) IT HAS THE ABILITY TO RESUME FILE THAT DONT SUPPORT RESUME .... AT THE MEAN TIME LEMME CONTINUE FLEXING MY ROLLED OVER 20 GIG GLO IZ FAR BETTER THAT OTHER VAMPIRE NETWORK
do me a favor Gerrard here mehn
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..
I suppose you should be angry at you device instead. A device without download manager is not too wonderful and as a matter of fact most such devices are outdated.

Boomboclats angry angry
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
xtremer:

Please are you using a special Glo, different from the rest of us? When did they start doing rollover?
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by kellyJames5(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
misreal:

please!!!!!
how do i get it and how long does is last?
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by kellyJames5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
misreal:

please!!!!!
how do i get it and how long does it last?
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by misreal(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikombe:
#team2gbfor200naira
hahahahahahah
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by jubrealguy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
misreal:
help a nigga
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by misreal(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
jubrealguy:
help a nigga
get an airtel sim.dial *482#..u either chose #200 for 2gb.or #500 for 5gb......
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by misreal(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
kellyJames5:

please!!!!!
how do i get it and how long does it last?
*482#...#200 for 2gb last for two weeks while #500 for 5gb last for twenty eight days..

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by jubrealguy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
misreal:
get an airtel sim.dial *482#..u either chose #200 for 2gb.or #500 for 5gb......
thanks bro......seems it can only be used on 2G network
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by misreal(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
jubrealguy:
yes oh.i just d manage am..
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by 2kurupt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
jubrealguy:

5 gig data to be exhausted using only 2G airtel network That na correct suffer head if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry
it happens and not just with Glo
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by jubrealguy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
2kurupt:

5 gig data to be exhausted using only 2G airtel network That na correct suffer head if you ask me.

lol.......as in all these network providers funny die

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Jay542(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
David25:

bros what are you saying sef. I've always said it, the only thing glo have over other networks are the celebrities. #VeryBadNetwork

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Drmarveh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
guy I heard there's how to configure d phone so u can use the 200 naira 2gig which is for 2G network in 3G network... but I don't know
Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
greenstar:

Useless set of people..

Boomboclats angry angry

glo bounce
1gb
N500
validity: 10days

mtn ipulse
1gb
N500
validity: 7days

availability of network depends on your location so in other words "network strength cannot be factored in but none the less it is still a deciding factor

Re: If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
2kurupt:

u can't believe that I exhaust d same 2gig within 2day

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Fastest Browser / Gionee M5 Plus, 64gig, 3gig, 5020mah Battery, Fingerprint, 30k / How To Make Your LCD Display More Vibrant Almost Like The Amoled (no Root)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.