Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty (1008 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
When I saw the face of the supposed winner and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll be the first to vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Judge for yourself even if you are blind. This kind of mediocrity is what is destroying Nigeria...tribal blindness.

picture 1...Refiner. Igbo Girl

Picture 2...Lanicky. Yoruba girl and supposed winner

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Marvel1206: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Both are cool..
Lanicky is beautiful
refiner is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Whoopi Goldberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Florblu(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Not again!Divert your energy to something more profitable

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
enough of all this pls..be matured n move on..was there a special criteria for this contest? its basically the contestant that solicited for the highest votes wins..next topic pls

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Let bygone be bygone...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Eyop: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
When I saw the face of the supposed winner and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland. This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Judge for yourself even if you are blind. This kind of mediocrity is what is destroying Nigeria...tribal blindness.

And why didn't the Igbos come out in "droves" to vote for their own? You are the one turning this into a tribal issue. Is beauty the only determinant factor for someone to emerge a winner?

The contest is over Olu20090,so stop creating issues out of nothing.
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
If this girl is beautiful to yorubas...then we have a serious problem in this country. If care is not taken, this yoruba people could nominate a woman that looks like Whoopi Goldberg to represent Nigeria in a Miss World contest, and they will think she is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2016
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Oh Lord. Look at lanicky's figure 8 shape. Sexy!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:

angry tongue
Yes na, I no want talk againgrin
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:
Oh Lord. Look at lanicky's figure 8 shape. Sexy!

oh lord...yoruba
Oyind17:
Yes na, I no want talk againgrin

I'm hungry angry
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one that's child abuse
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:

oh lord...yoruba

Just look at that shape. Nammy!!
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:

I'm hungry angry
Na bweast milk dey, you go drinkcheesy
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
N1one that's child abuse

Hian!!!

Sweetie Ayam hungry!!!!

angry
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Refiner should go into modeling
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Na bweast milk dey, you go drinkcheesy

Bring it let me suck grin
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:

Hian!!!
Sweetie Ayam hungry!!!!
angry
You dey find my mouthtongue
I dey CUM, make I bring the milk
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Engrpj(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
When I saw the face of the supposed winner and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll be the first to vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Everyone has his/her own definition of beauty, am neither from the South nor from the west , but I will choose Lanicky over Refiner cos I define my own beauty In terms of "Asset" Have face like Agbani, Anna banner, Nicky Minaj ETC. If you no carry asset, forget it........ Next Topic pls

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
You dey find my mouthtongue

I dey CUM, make I bring the milk

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:

Bring it let me suck grin
You nor shame, oya CUM taketongue
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Engrpj:

Everyone has his/her own definition of beauty, am neither from the South nor from the west , but I will choose Lanicky over Refiner cos I define my own beauty In terms of "Asset" Have face like Agbani, Anna banner, Nicky Minaj ETC. If you no carry asset, forget it........ Next Topic pls
Hmmm!
You sabi better thing.
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
You nor shame, oya CUM taketongue

I want us to cum together cheesy
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
N1one:

I want us to cum together cheesy
You go overCUM
Good morning boss8)
Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by lovat(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
[s]When I saw the face of the supposed winner and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

[/s]
Trash. I'm igbo more than your fake one and i promote igbo interst here than you can ever think of but i voted Lanicky because her audio interview was out of this world. She blew others away with her intelligence. Refiner should contest next year and for you bigot jump into any Trash bin in your area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Miss Nairaland Contest....A Travesty Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
You go overCUM

Good morning boss8)

Hehehe grin

Good morning my lady kiss

(1) (Reply)

CBN And SEC Finally Approve And Partner With MMM Nigeria / To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) / Buy Or Supply Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene Etc ONLINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.