Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail (31401 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Ngokafor(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
midolian:
Ehn! What of Ekweremadu? undecided

@ least one of them should be in Kuje. angry angry

Ekweremadu wore this attire to get sympathy from his folks. Would have loved to see the reaction of his pipu if he was sent to Kuje.. to be reporting from there. angry angry

Well, one thing is for sure. These men won't be presiding over the Senate till 2019. Quote me anywhere! angry

....You guyscan boast though.You all will be here ranting all-over the place while Saraki and Ekweremadu out-lasts your clownish and illiterate president,buhari.

..keep dreaming about kuje and you just might end up there sooner than saraki and co..

..Scammers deceiving yourselves with your rubbish anti-corruption fight while your party,from your president down to the cleaners reeks with corruption.

...If your silly party likes,let them not do the right and pursue this so-called 'anti -corruption fight holistically..una eyes go clear soon..yeye dey boom.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by amaechi1: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Making his submission, Joseph Daodu, counsel to Ekweremadu, also prayed the court to grant his‎ client bail on self-recognition.

“The third and fourth (Ekweremadu) defendants are number one and two citizens of the legislature. It is shameful we are denting our democracy this way,” he said.
For those care to know, it isn't because of Saraki, it is because of Nigeria. For those who are casting aspersions on the FG, my question if anyone us should find itself in this same shoe, would Saraki or Ekweremadu come to defend us. We want the law to be for everybody, but some people are not willing to pay the price.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by ekolajossyadde(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
We are in a big mess, 4 ao long we wil continue in dis tubulence nation? Hmmm Olorun gbani
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by DaBullIT(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Then create a thread , mention me

let's find a moderator to moderate and look for where to deposit what we'll stake

Or we could prove to be honorable men and keep our words
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I go bet.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by iswallker(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
ekwereymadu whipping up tribal sentiments with that masquerade regalia he is wearing... grin

instead of preparing to defend himself against this forgery case which am sure he masterminded... grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by basadenet: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
midolian:

Ekweremadu wore this attire to get sympathy from his folks. Would have loved to see the reaction of his pipu if he was sent to Kuje.. to be reporting from there. angry angry

Well, one thing is for sure. These men won't be presiding over the Senate till 2019. Quote me anywhere! angry

Quote me, the two men will preside in 2019 and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

You sound like a kid
He isn't just sounding like a kid, he is a KID.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Suntzung: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I love this.

I see the case lingering for months and years even. grin

I love this distraction, let them keep fighting themselves, meanwhile Nigerians are going through hardship, But the government doesn't care; What they care about is Saraki and Ekweramandu. Funny.

Buhari, You will lose this case.
Mumu is the case vs PMB, this is case b/tn Saraki &Co vs All Nigeria. u included
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I love this.

I see the case lingering for months and years even. grin

I love this distraction, let them keep fighting themselves, meanwhile Nigerians are going through hardship, But the government doesn't care; What they care about is Saraki and Ekweramandu. Funny.

Buhari, You will lose this case.
i just cant think of anything too say but to cal u a fool
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Ugogabriel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
midolian:

Joseph the dreamer . buhari is only fighting a lost battle
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
olassy239:
i just cant think of anything too say but to cal u a fool
"A fool" just because he does not support el-dullardeen?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
quid:

"A fool" just because he does not support el-dullardeen?
a fool is sm1 who can't think
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
olassy239:
a fool is sm1 who can't think
^^ You mean a fool is someone who REFUSES to think like el-dullardeen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
quid:

^^ You mean a fool is someone who REFUSES to think like el-dullardeen grin grin
so there is no offence in u calling sm1 older than the two of ur parent age put together a dullard,but there is an offence if I called u a fool
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
olassy239:
so there is no offence in u calling sm1 older than the two of ur parent age put together a dullard,but there is an offence if I called u a fool
^^ You are appealing to emotions here.

Those who are old can still be dull@rds.
Age does not grant immunity from dullardism.

Now, some people see right through the antics of el-dullardeen, and REFUSE to be tricked.
Simple. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail by ajawara(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
midolian:

Well, one thing is for sure. These men won't be presiding over the Senate till 2019. Quote me

anywhere! angry
I can understand how it pained you. Useless bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.