Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern (164098 Views)

Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / The Rapture Of Abiding Saints In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by elelem(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2010
Pls lets have more of these devotionals on daily basis.
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2010
Daily Manna

Catalyst of Revival
Sunday, May 16, 2010

TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 29:1-11

"Now it is in mine heart to make a covenant with the Lord God of Israel, that his fierce wrath may turn away from us" (2 Chronicles 29:10). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2010
Daily Manna

Be a Light
Monday, May 17, 2010

TEXT: 2 ChronicleS 29:12-19

"And the priests went into the inner part of the house of the Lord, to cleanse it, and brought out all the uncleanness that they found in the temple of the Lord into the court of the house of the Lord. And the Levites took it, to carry it out abroad into the brook Kidron" (2 Chronicles 29:16). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2010
Daily Manna

Essence of Worship
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 29:20-29

"And all the congregation worshipped, and the singers sang, and the trumpeters sounded: and all this continued until the burnt offering was finished" (2 Chronicles 29:16). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2010
Daily Manna

Cleansed by the Blood
Wednesday, May 21, 2010

TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 30:13-27

"And they stood in their place after their manner, according to the law of Moses the man of God: the priests sprinkled the blood, which they received of the hand of the Levites" (2 Chronicles 30:16). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2010
Daily Manna

Freed Indeed?

Monday, May 24, 2010

TEXT: Jeremiah 41:11-18

"Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon: And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham" (Jeremiah 41:16,17). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2010
Daily Manna

A Dangerous Gamble

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TEXT: TEXT: Jeremiah 43:1-13

"So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: thus came they even to Tahpanhes" (Jeremiah 43:7). 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2010
Stiffnecked?

Saturday, May 29, 2010

TEXT: TEXT:Jeremiah 44:11-19

"Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee" (Jeremiah 44:15,16).

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2010
Special People, Special Law

Monday, May 31, 2010

TEXT: TEXT:Jeremiah 44:11-19

"And thou shalt write upon them all the words of this law, when thou art passed over, that thou mayest go in unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, a land that floweth with milk and honey; as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee" (Deuteronomy 27:3).

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2010
Consequences of Disobedience

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TEXT: Deuteronomy 27:11-27

"Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen" (Deuteronomy 27:26).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him." 

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2010
Wednesday, June 4, 2010

Kindness and Wrath

TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 28:58-68

"And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it" (Deuteronomy 28:63).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010

Turning Point

TEXT: Ezekiel 36:1-15

"For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown" (Ezekiel 36:9).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "Repentance begets redemption."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Heart

TEXT: Ezekiel 36:16-27

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh" (Ezekiel 36:26).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Jesus is the best surgeon."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010

He’ll Remember You

TEXT: Ezekiel 36:28-38

"Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock" (Ezekiel 36:37).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Do your part and leave the result to God."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keep Hope Alive

TEXT: EZEKIEL 37:1-14

"Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord" (Ezekiel 37:5,6).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "The Lord will make a way where there is none."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010

Re-union of Saints

TEXT: Ezekiel 37:15-28

"Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God" (Ezekiel 37:23).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "God is preparing another kingdom; don’t be left behind."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010

Humbled

TEXT: Ezekiel 38:1-23

"And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes" (Ezekiel 38:15,16).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "Rest on the Comforter not in a consortium of soldiers."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010

Change Agents

TEXT: 2 Kings 23:1-3

"And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant" (2 Kings 23:3).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "True greatness lies in changing lives for Christ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time and God’s Word

TEXT: 2 Kings 23:13-20

"And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the Lord which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words" (2 Kings 23:16).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "God’s word never expires!."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010

Divine Punishment

TEXT: 2 KINGS 23:26-30

"Notwithstanding the Lord turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal" (2 Kings 23:26).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Who can claim to be an expert adviser to God?."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010

The Price of your Choice

TEXT: 2 Kings 23:31-37

"And he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord, according to all that his fathers had done" (2 Kings 23:32).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Your choice determines your end."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010

God’s Standard

TEXT: Luke 18:18-30

"Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" (Luke 18:22).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "Search me O Lord . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do Not Strive

TEXT: Jeremiah 44:20-30

"Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them" (Jeremiah 44:27).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Let go and let God have His way . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2010
Monday, June 22, 2010

God’s D-Day

TEXT: Jeremiah 46:1-12

"For this is the day of the Lord God of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord God of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates" (Jeremiah 46:10).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "When you walk with the Lord in every battle, you are a winner . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010

Wages of Wickedness

TEXT: Jeremiah 48:1-13

"For because thou hast trusted in thy works and in thy treasures, thou shalt also be taken: and Chemosh shall go forth into captivity with his priests and his princes together" (Jeremiah 48:7).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "There’s a day of accountability ahead . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010

Carnal Confidence

TEXT: Jeremiah 48:14-34

"How say ye, We are mighty and strong men for the war?" (Jeremiah 48:14).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "If God be for us, who can be against us? . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010

Here I Stand

TEXT: Luke 23:13-26

"And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will" (Luke 23:25).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "His death gave us life; are you thankful? . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seek God’s Glory

TEXT: Luke 23:27-38

"And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God" (Luke 23:35).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Mockers and revilers shall face eternal judgment . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Title not Necessary

TEXT: Luke 23:50-56

"And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid" (Luke 23:53).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  "The One who gave us His best deserves our best . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010

Herald of Great Revival

TEXT: EZRA 10:1-5

"Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore" (Ezra 10:1).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "To have revival, the price of prayer must be paid . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010

Evidence of True Repentance

TEXT: EZRA 10:6-8

"Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Johanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away" (Ezra 10:6).

Talk For Today:  "True righteousness is a proof of grace . . ."

For More . . .
Re: Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sunday, July 4, 2010

Separation from Sin

TEXT: EZRA 10:12-17

"Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do" (Ezra 10:12).

Talk For Today:  "Repentance leads to righteousness and restoration . . ."

For More . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.