Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... (2297 Views)

"I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Mummy Sandoski!!!!!!! come and carry your daughter oooo.....

isn't it time for school??

Lol.... ehmm... Juhan.... pls come and see your Twin ooo...

**tries to run**

Makydebbie no kill me ooo.... Na dey money I for use buy cloth, na wetin I dey use pay ur school fees.... Oya go to school, Bill gate pikin dey come for ur hand in marriage ;(;(

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Makydebbie no kill me ooo.... Na dey money I for use buy cloth, na wetin I dey use pay ur school fees.... Oya go to school, Bill gate pikin dey come for ur hand in marriage ;(;(
ok mummy i don go...make Bill gate son come!
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
elov:

in your dreams ba lol.. wait u can actually marry bill gate son oo...ur nl mummy might b correct.
gringrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Then what are you waiting for?? Go get him already...... but last time, he complained that Dad has a lotta rules... and Bill gates isn't planning on leaving his whole fortune to his son and his two daughters.... lol... hope you will endure...

But hey... still go for it... he's a nice guy... wink

makydebbie:
i want you to do all these for mewink...but my mum said i should marry bill gate son...who am i to say nogrin..
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Then what are you waiting for?? Go get him already...... but last time, he complained that Dad has a lotta rules... and Bill gates isn't planning on leaving his whole fortune to his son and his two daughters.... lol... hope you will endure...

But hey... still go for it... he's a nice guy... wink

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.....*kneels down*will you marry megrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Ehen! Well said ooo... Mama Debbie.... help me tell am ooo....

Debbie, abeg don't make the efforts of ya mama be in vain oooo.... Lol

Oya good news... even Bill gates pikin sef wan marry you... ya mama say him dey come for ya hand.... grin

SANDOSKI:

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Ehen! Well said ooo... Mama Debbie.... help me tell am ooo....

Debbie, abeg don't make the efforts of ya mama be in vain oooo.... Lol

Oya good news... even Bill gates pikin sef wan marry you... ya mama say him dey come for ya hand.... grin

guy

this is not a romance section
STOP this love story here man

I only want pure soccer

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
And who started it?? Me? grin

Scroll thru the comments again Mister....

Look.... You opened a thread with little or nothing to say....

I came here and dropped a bomb analysis.... and you utter words like "indolence" and "God will do it".... Lol

I doubt you even read thru my post carefully......
Lollllll..... so don't try picking on the wrong person dude.... I am well known in the sports section and you know it.... so pls dont even try to mess with me .. wink

robosky02:

guy

this is not a romance section
STOP this love story here man

I only want pure soccer
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
What huh

Mummy Sandoski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***runs outta thread***

makydebbie:
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.....*kneels down*will you marry megrin
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

.... I am well known in the sports section and you know it.... so pls dont even try to mess with me .. wink

then stick to what I know you for
and don't became a lover boy or match maker here
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Huh?? loverboy and matchmaker? Looollllll

Here's Wisdom again...... I shared this with someone on NL recently.... grin

"The sun which shines on the flowers and plants to give light and nutrition is the same sun which shines on the clay ground and rocky places to harden them...." wink

To one, the sun is kind and refreshing, and to another, the sun is harsh and tough.

Sir Robosky, I am many things to all man... So what I am to you may not be what I am to another..... I am dynamic but with a central core..... wink

Live with it.... smiley

robosky02:

then stick to what I know you for
and don't became a lover boy or match maker here
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by robosky02(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Huh?? loverboy and matchmaker? Looollllll

Here's Wisdom again...... I shared this with someone on NL recently.... grin

"The sun which shines on the flowers and plants to give light and nutrition is the same sun which shines on the clay ground and rocky places to harden them...." wink

To one, the sun is kind and refreshing, and to another, the sun is harsh and tough.

Sir Robosky, I am many things to all man... So what I am to you may not be what I am to another..... I am dynamic but with a central core..... wink

Live with it.... smiley

ok well mister

TheSuperNerd aka "superloverboy" lol

cheesy

Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Lolll... hey! what's with the drinks?... I don't drink ooo..... sorry smiley

robosky02:

ok well mister
TheSuperNerd aka "superloverboy" lol
cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
makydebbie:
yes nasmiley...you cant teach me here natongue...so we have to get married so you can teach me "privatly"wink...juhan come and see my husband oogrin
sis mi I've seen him. battery low I'll msg you later
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Lolll... hey! what's with the drinks?... I don't drink ooo..... sorry smiley

you've been calling me cheesy cheesy I rush come here
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm..... so na now you dey show up ba? So unfair... embarassed

Anyway, It's your Twin sister oooo.... Makydebbie.... Shey you can "saw" what I am "sawing"...... grin

I thought Your mummy Sandoski is keeping Bill gates' son for her....

juhan:
Re: If Nigeria Must Qualify For 2018 World Cup Then ..... by elov(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
juhan:
rush go back!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Ballon D'or Winner Joins Ukraine's Military (pics) / Funny Pix On Brazil 2014 / Historical Nude Pic Of Football Legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.