Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam (48763 Views)

Ican 2017 May Diet Result / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
ekanDamie:

Bros mi, pls do you know any group chat for ATS?
No
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by joe4christ2008(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
FairValue:

You can't, except if you are from d old syllabus (2013)

Hi FairValue, I don't get what you mean. Is it that those that have the old syllabus before ICAN changed syllabus/courses can actually pick some courses in Prof level if they have just 1 course left in Skills Level

Please explain...thank you.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
joe4christ2008:

Hi FairV.alue, I don't get what you mean. Is it that those that have the old syllabus before ICAN changed syllabus/courses can actually pick some courses in Prof level if they have just 1 course left in Skills Level

Please explain...thank you.
Go to ican website, student page, check examination/financial status , input reg no, u will see what you have left to write.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by joe4christ2008(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
FairValue:

Go to ican website, student page, check examination/financial status , input reg no, u will see what you have left to write.

I know. I just needed to know if one can pick some courses in Professional if you have just 1 left in Skills Level.
Pls confirm.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
joe4christ2008:

I know. I just needed to know if one can pick some courses in Professional if you have just 1 left in Skills Level.
Pls confirm.
What u see when u check the website is what u can pay for.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by joe4christ2008(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
FairValue:

What u see when u check the website is what u can pay for.

I know, my friend. I was just trying to find out if somebody can register some courses in professionals if you have just 1 course left in skills.

thanks for your time.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2016
joe4christ2008:

I know, my friend. I was just trying to find out if somebody can register some courses in professionals if you have just 1 course left in skills.

thanks for your time.
No you can't.

You welcome.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by denclen(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please guys, when is November results going to be released?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by shrimati(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2016
denclen:
Please guys, when is November results going to be released?
That should be first week of January.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Bsharp: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello guys. I'll like to include the fact that I am a student of ICAN on my CV. First is it ethical? If yes, how do I include it on my CV.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by bimbcy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bsharp:
Hello guys. I'll like to include the fact that I am a student of ICAN on my CV. First is it ethical? If yes, how do I include it on my CV.
y not, u can state the stage u are and put 'ACA IN VIEW'...it will be unethical if u are not a student
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by agrovick(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bsharp:

Hi, did you do the registration yourself? The reason I'm asking is because I need you to shed light on how you got the documents to be attached certified.

I'm left with submission of the printout and other required documents but it is the certified part that I'm finding a bit difficult.

PS - Anyone in the house with knowledge of how to do this should please help.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Bsharp: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
agrovick:

Hi, did you do the registration yourself? The reason I'm asking is because I need you to shed light on how you got the documents to be attached certified.

I'm left with submission of the printout and other required documents but it is the certified part that I'm finding a bit difficult.

PS - Anyone in the house with knowledge of how to do this should please help.
I don't really understand your question. When I registered, I paid to the bank, did the necessary stuff online using a chartered accountant as ref. I then submitted the printout (which was signed by my ref) with the necessary documents (birth certificate, waec result, nysc certificate and B.Sc Certificate and bank teller). There's nothing to certify. Just submit your printout along with the necessary documents, or has ICAN changed the whole process?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by agrovick(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bsharp:

I don't really understand your question. When I registered, I paid to the bank, did the necessary stuff online using a chartered accountant as ref. I then submitted the printout (which was signed by my ref) with the necessary documents (birth certificate, waec result, nysc certificate and B.Sc Certificate and bank teller). There's nothing to certify. Just submit your printout along with the necessary documents, or has ICAN changed the whole process?

OK... Many thanks.
I got confused with the term 'certified copy' of so so...

Did you submit at their office in VI or Ebute Metta?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Bsharp: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
agrovick:

OK... Many thanks.
I got confused with the term 'certified copy' of so so...

Did you submit at their office in VI or Ebute Metta?
You should go to Ebute Meta. Even if you aren't sure of anything, ask questions there, they'll attend to you.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by agrovick(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bsharp:

You should go to Ebute Meta. Even if you aren't sure of anything, ask questions there, they'll attend to you.

Thanks a zillion.

I greatly appreciate...
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by bimbcy(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Hope they will release Nov 2016 diet this week?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by ogundipestephen: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls add 08133023093
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by ogundipestephen: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls add to prof grp 08133023093
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by p4pako: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result

hi your info is very helpful but I am in a dilemma as I have finished the student registration, printed the form but am unable to apply for the exemption as the portal always tell me "sorry the pin or serial number you entered is invalid"
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by p4pako: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi your info is very helpful but I am in a dilemma as I have finished the student registration, printed the form but am unable to apply for the exemption as the portal always tell me "sorry the pin or serial number you entered is invalid"
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by rubi96(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2017
if i wrote all subjects for foundation and didn't pass any, can i apply for exemption if i want to resit them? urgent reply please. thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by AyarmBoye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
FairValue:
There is a whatsapp group for Professional level students, where we all can share reading materials, questions and answers. Drop your number if you are interested.
please add.... 07037114808

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by OlalekanEdun(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
AyarmBoye:
please add.... 07037114808

Please ADD 08157377000
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Mandateinfinito(m): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Pls add me: 08034343379. Pls am completely new to ICAN! Pls how can I go about the registration! Am an HND holder from Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State! I read Accounting. Thanks!
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by sapesuper(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mandateinfinito:
Pls add me: 08034343379. Pls am completely new to ICAN! Pls how can I go about the registration! Am an HND holder from Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State! I read Accounting. Thanks!

FPI
Chat me on WhatsApp. (08032600891)
I'll guide you.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
rubi96:
if i wrote all subjects for foundation and didn't pass any, can i apply for exemption if i want to resit them? urgent reply please. thanks
Pass the foundation papers first before you pay for exemption.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
bdazzled:
I am not happy at all, i have decided not to write ICAN again, started from ATS1.......written this skills level 3 times now,passed MGE previous diet, passed FR now, if i write NOV again that will be the fourth diet, its so demorilizing for me, ordinary public sector been battling with it since 2015....i have just been crying.....i read so much for this diet, i myself knew i read.....everyone around me will just say they think i am over working myself with this exam....but see now i have failed it again..........i am so sad, even my boss said with the way i have read he wont be happy with me if i dont pass, i am so scared to tell him now

I don't know whether this message is still relevant, but please don't give up....

The prize is just ahead, and if you persevere, you will clinch it.
Then your story will be a source of inspiration to many.

God bless
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by slimtee2: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2017
pls add 07030997460
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by CFAMadeEasy: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
For your 2018 CFA study materials level 1-3 (notes) both hard and soft copies available, qbank also available too.

Call/WhatsApp 08055047648
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Omini4Christ: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
bdazzled:
I am not happy at all, i have decided not to write ICAN again, started from ATS1.......written this skills level 3 times now,passed MGE previous diet, passed FR now, if i write NOV again that will be the fourth diet, its so demorilizing for me, ordinary public sector been battling with it since 2015....i have just been crying.....i read so much for this diet, i myself knew i read.....everyone around me will just say they think i am over working myself with this exam....but see now i have failed it again..........i am so sad, even my boss said with the way i have read he wont be happy with me if i dont pass, i am so scared to tell him now
There is only one thing you never did. To entirely trust God and lean entirely on Him having trust that He will favor you to pass. You have only leaned completely on your own input and hardwork. Success in ICAN is not dependent on how much you read but how much you got closer to God during and after the exams trusting totally on Him for your passes. God is still in the business of favouring His children. Trust me on this, I'm a living witness to that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Can A Zoologist Or Parasitologist Work In Nigeria?(HELP) / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.