Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud (26020 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Abiodun Agbele On Fraud Charges Today / Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC / EFCC Denies Report Linking Its Officials With Arms Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by oloriooko(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
DropShot:

So, it's Buhari that made them take from the forbidden yams?

Wailers and common sense are like words and their opposite indeed.
Meanwhile bubu errand boy has at least 2 mansions in Dubai but he walks free after being the procurement officer in last regime. We should be careful cuz seeds are being planted today and will definitely fruit tomorrow. SMH for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Caliph69: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
pfadom:

It is part of the EFCC act that any transfer in excess of N5m (for individual) should be reported to the EFCC.

So all the millions and billions that exchanged hands thru banks during the last campaign... APC, PDP, etc were reported to EFCC?

Continue...

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by dammytosh: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Arrested

Next aide please.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Mintek: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
oloriooko:

Meanwhile bubu errand boy has at least 2 mansions in Dubai but he walks free after being the procurement officer in last regime. We should be careful cuz seeds are being planted today and will definitely fruit tomorrow. SMH for Nigeria

God bless you.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by nellaz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:
Buhari!!! Leave PDP members alone!
Fight corruption from all angles.
Buhari is corrupt. Buhari is a failure to Nigerian. I wish I never voted for this cow!

so you even voted come to think of it y is he not chasing after apc members
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by thaoriginator: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:
Buhari is corrupt. Buhari is a failure to Nigerian. I wish I never voted for this cow!
[size=15pt]Will you shut up! Who did you vote for? We don't need a flat headed 5% vote. Take it to the lagoon[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by shamecurls(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by akomolafe226(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
E woju ole!!!
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Dansiki1: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
With this development, Fayose should be happy by now, I hope he's going to sponsor another protest against President Buhari and EFCC, another IB
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by bankylan: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
To me, any stile, deployed to fighting corruption is literally acceptable. You can name it witch-hunt or anything synonymous to that. Administration comes and administration goes, barracks still remain. Bubu has started the fight, it's left for us to finish it now. We are aggrieved because we are used to corruption, but that is an error on the highest denomination. I can judge clearly from the comments of some youths, both on NL and other social media pages, that we have no leaders of tomorrow amongst the present youth as we claim it. You can't be a good leader growing with a corrupt mind. Some of these youths believe in a party politics, and have lost credits for personalities in that party. Shame on you if you're one. I don't have a party and I will not stand in to defend one, yet, that does not make me a non patriotic. Let us stop walking on broken paths and learn to handle the fact. I don't know how this feel to you but I must say to you; ''If there exist a problem, it's either you're part of the problem or part of the solution.''...

We all can't b foolish in this country....Corruption is not our main problem in this country...We have a systemic issue and corruption is just an offshoot of the main problems. Is it possible for anyone in govt in the UK to steal 1m pounds? Can any of our corrupt politicians steal in the UK if he finds himself in the house? Let us build institutions and systems that disallow people from stealing. We have our fundamental issues as blacks and our knowledge gap should be our main focus. Our budget as a nation of 180m people is less than 31b dollars, whereas a state of California has a budget of 123b dollars...I always laugh when we refer to Nigeria as a rich nation when Apple makes money than 20 states in Nigeria combined. Corruption is an issue, but we erroneously blame it for our lack of innovation and mental deficiency. Though we have brilliant guys who only can read and pass to make good grades, but lacking in creativity and innovation.....sadly indeed that we have never had a leadership that is thinking....Buhari is our president and majority of the people in his govt are his fellow northerners ...the economy of Nigeria can not be better than that of Kano State....This is 21st century, yet we are being governed by men who can't turn a moribund bakery around. And our youths are so mentally enslaved and have been subjected to believe that they are not food enough.....It is sad!

6 Likes

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
DropShot:

So, it's Buhari that made them take from the forbidden yams?

Wailers and common sense are like words and their opposite indeed.

What they are saying is that the corrupt fight seems to be only against those having somethings against Buhari. Which means he's actually not fighting corruption but playing evil politics.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by pinklingerie: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:

People just talk senselessly because of democracy. Imagine calling a President a cow?
There are other ways to show disapproval than outright abuses. He's older than your father, so forget presidency and respect the elder that he is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Severu=ssnape do you still want to place that bet?

grin grin lemme chop your money
For your mind.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pick them one by one.
Whether by witch hunting or wizard hunting, as long as the target is the corrupt ones, it's okay.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by DaBullIT(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin it's easy, his party and ekiti house of assembly will move for his impeachment once it's signed and sealed my brother everything name story from kuje
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz bros you funny die!!! So even if the man indicts Fayose how does the EFCC intend to remove him? You people never cease to amaze me.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Shegetine: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
To me, any stile, deployed to fighting corruption is literally acceptable. You can name it witch-hunt or anything synonymous to that. Administration comes and administration goes, barracks still remain. Bubu has started the fight, it's left for us to finish it now. We are aggrieved because we are used to corruption, but that is an error on the highest denomination. I can judge clearly from the comments of some youths, both on NL and other social media pages, that we have no leaders of tomorrow amongst the present youth as we claim it. You can't be a good leader growing with a corrupt mind. Some of these youths believe in a party politics, and have lost credits for personalities in that party. Shame on you if you're one. I don't have a party and I will not stand in to defend one, yet, that does not make me a non patriotic. Let us stop walking on broken paths and learn to handle the fact. I don't know how this feel to you but I must say to you; ''If there exist a problem, it's either you're part of the problem or part of the solution.''...

True talk bros. I have disciplined myself not to comment on numerous junk comments by Nigerians on this platform cos i see majority are being pulled by political forces and have lost sense of reality but this ur comment undeed pressed my button and gives me hope for d Nigerian youth.

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by DaBullIT(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

For your mind.

You don't even have the cojones to place a bet on someone you defend at every turn?

Shame
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by salabscholar01(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
bankylan:

We all can't b foolish in this country....Corruption is not our main problem in this country...We have a systemic issue and corruption is just an offshoot of the main problems. Is it possible for anyone in govt in the UK to steal 1m pounds? Can any of our corrupt politicians steal in the UK if he finds himself in the house? Let us build institutions and systems that disallow people from stealing. We have our fundamental issues as blacks and our knowledge gap should be our main focus. Our budget as a nation of 180m people is less than 31b dollars, whereas a state of California has a budget of 123b dollars...I always laugh when we refer to Nigeria as a rich nation when Apple makes money than 20 states in Nigeria combined. Corruption is an issue, but we erroneously blame it for our lack of innovation and mental deficiency. Though we have brilliant guys who only can read and pass to make good grades, but lacking in creativity and innovation.....sadly indeed that we have never had a leadership that is thinking....Buhari is our president and majority of the people in his govt are his fellow northerners ...the economy of Nigeria can not be better than that of Kano State....This is 21st century, yet we are being governed by men who can't turn a moribund bakery around. And our youths are so mentally enslaved and have been subjected to believe that they are not food enough.....It is sad!
enough said and I really admire your objectivity here. Yes, very true! Nigeria has lost her course and could barely produce greater minds who will put their disadvantages, politics, sectionalism behind, and will venture into an adventure to float the goodwill of the nation. I expect more of solutions as you deem here, from the youths, yet, these youths are losing it all. They seem to all wear the coats of criticisms when the gov. had played foul the rules of democracy. But in the end you'll notice their contributions are lukewarmed, limited and may even able to force even a common ant to their command. I see mockery not criticisms. That is the current situation of our youths. I tell you, we can force any gov to our command if only we can change our mentalities. Bro, thank you again. I bet to write more tomorrow. Low battery now. Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

You don't even have the cojones to place a bet on someone you defend at every turn?

Shame
Bros, I don't bet, common Naija bet I don't do.

Just know this, No matter what; Saraki is not going to jail. Simple.
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by bankylan: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by phammyus: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:

You didn't actually vote for him.......for we that voted for him we say carry go to Mr President. If i may ask, tell us the angles you want Mr President to fight corruption from. I doubt you even know that......

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by kingoduyebo1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bolustic:
Best news of the day.

Remaining Lere Olayinka and the kponmo cutter's wife.

Waiting for Fayose to come and say Dolapo Osinbajo is being wanted for drug related offence in Indonesia

;Dlol
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by neonly: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
i hate dis zoo called nigeria
bubu i hate u
tifnuboot yours is coming
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by jewel2018: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:
what's this one saying? Who care if your vote count
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by ayindejimmy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:

When you people heard Buhari was going to fight corruption, did assume he was going to bring foreigners to Nigeria and start prosecuting them?
Of cos he's going to fight Nigerians and everyone should explain himself.
It doesn't matter who you are, if you're innocent, you go free

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by saintjoseph(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:

Wait...if the present administration can witch-hunt their corrupt predecessor...the opposition should also wait to witch-hunt corrupt politicians in this administration too...let's not support any politician, they are all equal.

i swear, this has been my stake. they are all d same thing. thank God this witch hunt has started, it will make the opposition do same too if they get power again. let them keep exposing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by owanedo: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2016
xana101:
my guy stop lying you never voted for buhari. by the way, if all corrupt pdp go to jail what Will you lose?
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Thobiy(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2016
xana101:
This too early
Re: Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 28, 2016
xana101:

He would still have won with the landslide even if you did not vote for him! Your vote is immaterial and inconsequential!! What maters most is that majority of Nigerians wanted him, btw I am not sure you really voted for him- you must have voted for your Otuoke master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 EFCC Officials Suspended Indefinitely / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.