Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees (23461 Views)

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees The Second Time Or... / FG Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Why not also cancel payment of acceptance and school fees,clueless minister..he only wants to favour the northerners who wouldn't pass pume.A replica of last year's absurb relocation is bound to occur because you won't tell me jamb will send the names of about 20 thousands candidates who beat uniben cut off for admission considering It's carrying capacity.
We knw his intentions are tribal relative, bt my problem wit universities is why they allow too many applicants, wen chances of getting in is limited.

Both jamb and the universities aren't serious.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
Is popularly known as UST bt abbreviated as RSUST.
you're from Rivers too ?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
you're from Rivers too ?
Yap!.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
Yap!.
ohh ! I see !!
Lemme guess , you're Kalabari ?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by AngryNigerian(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
If u even knw the plight of students u won't be saying dis....so if ur choice of university shld fix a date for exam, u will jst ignore it because of FG directive.

Nobody want to waste a year at home.

My dear, university educ is so hyped eh! I still rep. Poly till forever!

Anyway, I understand with you...just dat I wsh students can stand & say, 'the fed govt said this!' & let's see which school will not comply. But how can we, when we hav sinister motives...
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I dont understand FG again oooo.i was on my own preparing for putme when they said there was no putme,so i stop reading.when i heard dat some schools were still conducting putme and dat d scrabbing will take place fully next year.i started reading again.and now with dis NEWS again;i dont know what to believe anymore and if i shld continue reading.u guys shld pls advise me

whether U do post jamb or not u will still continue to read. Pls don't stop reading. Cos wat u read today may b ur saving grace 2moro.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
ohh ! I see !!
Lemme guess , you're Kalabari ?
grin very close, u tried anyway.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
grin very close, u tried anyway.
Lolz ... Nice one .
I ain't guessing any longer . I de fear Rivers babes eehn .
Una 10 much .
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Babycherry(f): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Yup , gotten 100% .
Started hearing about it ever since I started living here , if not I don't think most people know about it , same with Ignatius Ajuru uni ... Hope I got that cheesy

I wouldn't know........

Lolz (me no know ignatius until last year)

I've always known UST from birth.....
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Sultanchidi(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Shey u no c d ptume information on various institutions website. Go and meet dem directly and stop releasing press statement
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lolz ... Nice one .
I ain't guessing any longer . I de fear Rivers babes eehn .
Una 10 much .
cheesy cheesy But why?.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by druxy(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Banter1:
i don' know why people like you don't see anything good in what so ever the gov' is doing for it citizens. Give the gov't a chance mate. Peace be unto you and stay blessed.
I don't know if you are a jambite or not...but assuming the issue of jamb credibility was addressed first..I have no problem with it..
..lots of people hope to make up for the jamb ish with the pjamb...now its these same year they took out the scrapping....

and even with the scrapping ....its still the schools giving out the admission not jamb...so whats the essence of the scrapping in the first place
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
Uniben.
the school will be sanctioned
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by ntebong: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Minister , please Uniport are collecting N5,000.00 for each of the screening candidate, please anybody with minister's contact should draw his attention to this so that he ordered the school to refund same
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Akeem1759(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Now i know people like you, na your type gp dey disturb person for Library when Exam don show abi...
Teniolasmart:
I dont understand FG again oooo.i was on my own preparing for putme when they said there was no putme,so i stop reading.when i heard dat some schools were still conducting putme and dat d scrabbing will take place fully next year.i started reading again.and now with dis NEWS again;i dont know what to believe anymore and if i shld continue reading.u guys shld pls advise me
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by jude90(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
very good move. I like that
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2016
lilzcee:
the school will be sanctioned
Super story.

Their exams are ongoing...all i care about is to be admitted.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by kolaish(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
[size=8pt]Empty threats. That is how National Assembly threatened PHCN to withdraw their increased tariffs and up till now the increased tariffs is what we are still paying.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
Super story.

Their exams are ongoing...all i care about is to be admitted.
same with me buh the school i applied haven't released anything about post utme or anything, i have checked their website buh nothing, i don't want to stay at home and hear that they are giving admission after post utme, i will just commit sucide and run away
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
kolaish:
[size=8pt]Empty threats. That is how National Assembly threatened PHCN to withdraw their increased tariffs and up till now the increased tariffs is what we are still paying.

Well...the increased tariffs were written into the enabling laws for privatisation of the power sector back in 2014 (long before BRF thought he would become Power minister)....so reversing them is not a simple thing.

It involves changing the laws...and putting the whole revenue stream of the DISCOS and GENCOS at risk(Both of them do not get extra money from govt, and banks won't loan them money the way they lent the GSM companies....too many risks).

OFF topic over....on to topic.

On the Post UTME....unfortunately, it is very necessary because too many universities were , prior to PTUME, being forced to take in students who were not up to scratch. That was not good.

Of course...the real problem is the very very poor primary and secondary school sector of our education system.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
***Sighs*** JESUS IS IN cONTROL.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Babycherry:

I wouldn't know........

Lolz (me no know ignatius until last year)

I've always known UST from birth.....
No wahala.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy But why?.
Meehnn , my reason plenty .
They're very pretty , True .
But , But ... Make i no talk too much .
Let's talk about another thing .
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Banter1(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:
I don't know if you are a jambite or not...but assuming the issue of jamb credibility was addressed first..I have no problem with it..
..lots of people hope to make up for the jamb ish with the pjamb...now its these same year they took out the scrapping....

and even with the scrapping ....its still the schools giving out the admission not jamb...so whats the essence of the scrapping in the first place
i aint a jambito. The essence? Student wont have to spend extra cash to write that shit after jamb have given them admission. Etc
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Banter1(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
INNOCENT16286:
AS IF SOME PEOPLE DON'T HOW <---(KNOW) TO TALK O.WHY THE INSULT?
where is the insult in my comment? show me dude
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Seuncoded(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
tolustx:
These people are jokers. Refund post utme funds. You can't teach a university how to run it's own affairs.
bachauu
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
9rad:
Nawa oo undecided
my brother na wa o seriously na wa
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by uboma(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
People don't refund money in Nigeria.
Immigration recruitment money is still with the government.

You are so on point bro.

The money i spent to register some family and friends is enough to stock my fridge with my brand of beer for at least one month.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by antieverything(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
So d universities shld admit all d empty heads? The ones who relied on luck to pass jamb?
# no wonder buhari travelled out of d country for treatment
# who wan die for olodo hand?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by druxy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Banter1:
i aint a jambito. The essence? Student wont have to spend extra cash to write that shit after jamb have given them admission. Etc
oohh...don't you see?jamb ain't giving anyone admission.... this will only give the schools chance to be more corrupt.. no exam to choose merit....only checking credentials....they'll only choose who they want
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by antieverything(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
lilzcee:
same with me buh the school i applied haven't released anything about post utme or anything, i have checked their website buh nothing, i don't want to stay at home and hear that they are giving admission after post utme, i will just commit sucide and run away
U will commit suicide nd run away
# ur Gods must b crazy
# see one empty head
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
antieverything:

U will commit suicide nd run away
# ur Gods must b crazy
# see one empty head
someone can't joke again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unizik Graduate Dies While Waiting For NYSC (Photos) / 16yr Old Shouryya Ray Solves 350 Years Unsolved Maths Problem / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.