Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year (28233 Views)

No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C / How To Survive The No Admission Drama / See Universities That Will Consider Awaiting Result This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Officialpeyor: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Luwatea:
Predegree form for the Federal university of agriculture Abeokuta is out already....... Should incase you in need of help with the registration and accommodation (refreshing, cool,electricity supply, 247 water supply,standby generator for immediate backup. ........ For ur self-con, single room, flat........
Don't hesitate to buzz us on this digits.....
+2348103364025, +2349034027695.....

Feel free to call us anytime please.... You don't wanna be left out am sure, so what are you still waiting for....

Drop your whatsapp contact for updates.. ..
A group has bn created
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by saintgreat: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
in God we trust
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Johnrake69: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
You're entitled to your vapidly lame opinion,but it doesn't count.
What's there to respect in your self centred,egocentric and idiotic view?
That the ones with awaiting result you stay at home for one year abi?Is a conception that Frivolous and Selfish worthy of respect?

Typical archetype of Selfishness..

The insults and name calling are really not necessary. Yes, I share his view on this issue. The current system we are running is really not working. If I knew what I know now when I got out of Secondary school, maybe I wouldn't have been in a hurry to get into school. The westerners who are proponents of the formal education most times encourage the high school leavers to take a gap year to experience life. Learn a skill, culture, anything. The college will always be there.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by STPEACE10: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
anochuko01:
when one woman gave testimony at our church yesterday that her son would graduate from secondary school next month, and has gotten admission into covenant university.
OP change the topic to...NO ADMISSION FOR POOR AWAITING RESULT STUDENTS.
lol, covenant university wey the give admission for people wey no even apply for their school.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by bolaji3071(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
what about those who have been at home for years ? how sure are you those with awaiting result are mature for tertiary institution ? or why d hurry ? wanna finish uni 19yrs and still stay at home

Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
did u just graduated from sec school or you rewrote ur examination ?
I rewrote my brother, u fa?
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=crownprince102 post=47199204] Despite all the wahala wey dey OAU. You this Jambite still won come? Yes na, God will change all the wahala when i get there, shout amen.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
DebbyChris:
I rewrote my brother, u fa?
no, just wanted to confirm, I almost concluded only sec school students will be affected, I pray God make a way 4 u ... best of luck dear
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
bolaji3071:

haaaa.. Bj how u dea
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
no, just wanted to confirm, I almost concluded only sec school students will be affected, I pray God make a way 4 u ... best of luck dear
Amen, thanks.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by bolaji3071(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:

haaaa.. Bj how u dea

Hmmm. Nawa for you o... You no dey even gree pick our calls again now. Money don dey na....
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
bolaji3071:

Hmmm. Nawa for you o... You no dey even gree pick our calls again now. Money don dey na....
ha bj that 1 no be true o, I accept say I no call but say u call I no pick am, me no go gree o.. how things nao (abeg help me edit my name for our quote make 419 no use am track me)
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by bolaji3071(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
ha bj that 1 no be true o, I accept say I no call but say u call I no pick am, me no go gree o.. how things nao (abeg help me edit my name for our quote make 419 no use am track me)

Lol. Ok... Things fine o. Where you dey now na.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
bolaji3071:

Lol. Ok... Things fine o. Where you dey now na.
Message me for whatsapp bro, make we chat, nairaland no to dea secure ... i don lost ur number too due to change of phone
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by bolaji3071(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Message me for whatsapp bro, make we chat, nairaland no to dea secure ... i don lost ur number too due to change of phone
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
bolaji3071:

okay bro, I go msg u now
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by AmbodOfLASU: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
DebbyChris:
OAU oooo, what about you?

OAU ke? When will u now résumé?
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by crownprince102: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=DebbyChris post=47201859][/quote] Aaaaaaammmmeeeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Jok3r(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
*No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year*

No fewer than one million candidates who applied for admissions into the universities with awaiting results may be denied admissions as many of the institutions have fixed dates to com­mence screening of prospective ap­plicants for the 2016/2017 academic session.

Saturday Sun investigations revealed that over one million candidates cur­rently in secondary schools that wrote the 2017 Universities Matriculation Tertiary Examination (UTME) did so as awaiting result candidates, which has been the practice.

In the May/June2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examina­tion (WASSCE), 1,552,772 million candidates registered for the school exam while over 1,200,000 million candidates also registered for the Se­nior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the National Ex­aminations Council (NECO)

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is currently marking the answer scripts of candidates that wrote the May/June 2017 WASSCE and would release the results in August while the SSCE conducted by NECO is on going nationwide and would be concluded July ending.

Some of the universities have placed adverts inviting prospective candi­dates for the screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session start­ing this month even as WAEC is yet to release the May/June 2017 WAS­SCE result, while other candidates are currently writing the SSCE (NECO), which would be released either in Sep­tember or October.

In some of the advertisements for the screening text, the universities stated that applicants for admissions are to come with original UTME result, WAEC or NECO result, birth certifi­cates, scratch card, local government area and state of origin certificates, testimonial of schools attended, police and medical reports.

The implication is that many of the prospective candidates seeking admis­sion with awaiting results may miss the opportunity unless the Federal Govern­ment wades into the issue. The fear of parents and schools is that some of the institutions would have concluded the screening exercise before WAEC and NECO release the results.

The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) in its ad­vert inviting applicants’ admission it reads: “Only candidates who have five credits at one or two sittings (includ­ing English Language and Mathemat­ics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be con­sidered for the 2016/2017 admissions exercise.’’

http://sunnewsonline.com/varsities-may-deny-awaiting-results-candidates-admission/

new gbege
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

OAU ke? When will u now résumé?
January 2017
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
crownprince102:
Aaaaaaammmmeeeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Good boy.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by crownprince102: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
DebbyChris:
Good boy.
I laugh like Omole in Swahili grin

Una go soon hear am.... grin
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by AmbodOfLASU: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
DebbyChris:
January 2017

January 2017 ke?
Those that wrote Jamb into OAU last year are yet to resume by now when their mates in other institutions are almost through with the session.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
crownprince102:
I laugh like Omole in Swahili grin

Una go soon hear am.... grin
Why laughing? what's funny?
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by DebbyChris(f): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

January 2017 ke?
Hmm don't worry all that will become a story..

stop discouraging me, this boy.
Re: No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2016
I thought I read in another thread where they said screening should take place after jamb has given provisional admission, which I think should come after at least WAEC is released.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Set To Hold Election Among Pupils (Photo) / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.