Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Veracity Of The Claim Dat Nigerian Army Are Winning D War Against Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Veracity Of The Claim Dat Nigerian Army Are Winning D War Against Bokoharam (449 Views)

Buhari Never Said The War Against Bokoharam Was Over – Femi Adesina / The 10 Suspects Arrested By The Army Are Workers In My Palace: Gbaramatu Monarch / Graphic Photos Of Soldiers Who Were Amputated During Fight Against Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Veracity Of The Claim Dat Nigerian Army Are Winning D War Against Bokoharam by Ebukaidoko(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
One of the promises made by President Buhari during his campaign was crushing bokoharam within three months of his administration. to show his seriousness, he ordered that the military control command be relocated to Maidugari the home of bokoharam on his swearing day but what later happened few weeks after the order will be a story for another day.

Four months into his administration, the bokoharam boys seemed to increase the tempo of their bombing, attack, killing and kidnapping people in the states where bokoharam violence held sway. in other to show his determination in crushing the bokoharam, he gave December 2015 as deadline to the military to flush out the deadly terrorist group from Nigeria. Whether the military defeated them or not is what I don't know or can say within the time frame.

The minister of information, who is good in doing what he knows well how to do appeared on the media towards the expiration to the deadline and added another lexicon to the Nigeria vocabulary 'Technically defeated '.
He Alahaji Lai Mohammed told Nigeria that bokoharam has been technically defeated. He went as far as urging Nigeria media not to air bokoharam attacks again but ever since then has bokoharam been defeated? Your guess is good as mine.

Fast forward to 2016, there have been numerous incidents or scenarios that have happened in Nigeria which should make any serious seeker of truth to ask some questions like is there any conspiracy somewhere? Is the government hiding something from the people? Why haven't the internally displaced persons gone back to their places at least to start clearing grounds waiting for the government rehabilitation and reconstruction program? Why is the military still reclaiming territories and liberating people from bokoharam cells almost six months after the technical defeat?

Today, I read on the news that military freed 5,000 kidnap victims from bokoharam and I dropped my device and thought about some things like why are the state governments finding it difficult to feed the internally displaced persons in their camps and bokoharam had shelter and food enough to keep up to 5,000 people?

It's either that we are not being told the truth, or there is a conspiracy or we are just acting movies action one at that in Nigeria.
My thoughts but please let me hide

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Local Govt Workers Protest Over The Non-payment Of Their Salaries (p / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman | Thecable / Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.