Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need Help Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help Please! (2363 Views)

Help Please Is This An Hiv Infection?? Symptoms Inside / Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm new on nairaland as a logged in member but not relatively new as a guest, I've been a silent reader.

I need help hence the new monika.

I am a mother of 2 and in need of a job. I lost my husband over 2years ago and have been catering for my children all alone with no help from his family.

I can't just watch my children suffer and starve, I had to open up. I'm not a lazy woman, I'm extremely hard working. since the passing on of my husband, I've been busy doing everything I can so my children will be in school and feed. Down the road it's really been tough. I was running a provision store close to my home which has totally depleted as a result of lack of funds to refurbish the shop.

I'm here now seeking help because I'm in need of a job. I'm an accounting graduate and have some work experience, I've applied to several vacancies without any positive result. I've attended several interviews with no call up. I'm getting so tired and discouraged but I realize I can't give up because of my children who are still little. I must keep pushing no matter what.

I need help from you all please, either by way of information on a job or by link and networking.

I am in dire need of a job please, I can do any kinda office job even if it's not in line with my field of study, I just need help please. I can be reached on nmatally@gmail.com

Thank you and may God bless you as you help!
Re: I Need Help Please! by Project400: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think you should consider/include your preferred location.
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Project400:
I think you should consider/include your preferred location.

oh ok, thanks. Abuja or Lagos is my preferred location. I'd be able to stay in either location if I can get a job.

Thanks so much sir.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please Nairalanders, help a sister in dire need of a job.
Re: I Need Help Please! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
The Lord is your strength; its not easy to be a single parent.
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pandorabox:
The Lord is your strength; its not easy to be a single parent.

tnx my sister, it's tough I tell you!
Re: I Need Help Please! by keepingmum: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
TeHN
Jaybee
cococandy

Madam, rent in abuja is very expensive o. Can you afford it?
Re: I Need Help Please! by Winneygirl(f): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why Abuja or Lagos? Sounds like you are willing to relocate. What happened to other states where the cost of living is not so high?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please! by bebe2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
tallywise:

oh ok, thanks. Abuja or Lagos is my preferred location. I'd be able to stay in either location if I can get a job.

Thanks so much sir.

Also join FIN (females in nigeria) it's a female group on facebook. They might also be able to help u.
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Winneygirl:
Why Abuja or Lagos?
Sounds like you are willing to relocate.
What happened to other states where the cost of living is not so high?

that's because my relatives are in both towns and have the priviledge of settling in either town, depending on where I eventually get a job, but presently I'm in Lagos. Thank you ma
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
bebe2:

Also join FIN (females in nigeria) it's a female group on facebook. They might also be able to help u.

Ok, I'll do that, tnx a bunch
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2016
keepingmum:
TeHN Jaybee cococandy
Madam, rent in abuja is very expensive o. Can you afford it?

No I have a place to stay in abuja already, likewise Lagos. Thank you
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
tallywise:
I'm new on nairaland as a logged in member but not relatively new as a guest, I've been a silent reader.

I need help hence the new monika.

I am a mother of 2 and in need of a job. I lost my husband over 2years ago and have been catering for my children all alone with no help from his family.

I can't just watch my children suffer and starve, I had to open up. I'm not a lazy woman, I'm extremely hard working. since the passing on of my husband, I've been busy doing everything I can so my children will be in school and feed. Down the road it's really been tough. I was running a provision store close to my home which has totally depleted as a result of lack of funds to refurbish the shop.

I'm here now seeking help because I'm in need of a job. I'm an accounting graduate and have some work experience, I've applied to several vacancies without any positive result. I've attended several interviews with no call up. I'm getting so tired and discouraged but I realize I can't give up because of my children who are still little. I must keep pushing no matter what.

I need help from you all please, either by way of information on a job or by link and networking.

I am in dire need of a job please, I can do any kinda office job even if it's not in line with my field of study, I just need help please. I can be reached on nmatally@gmail.com

Thank you and may God bless you as you help!

I must thank God for giving me a job! I'm grateful to the Almighty who has stood for me and my kids dis months past. It can only be God!

All Glory be to Him alone!

I'm here again..........this time it's accommodation, the landlord of our home here in Lagos has evicted us, I'm using this medium to cry out for help to any one who can help me, I don't have money to rent a place for me and my kids to stay but I can pay a little sum for a place to lay our heads pending when I can afford to rent a place.

A BQ, a spare room, any space that is not needed for some months. Please people, help me out, I'm totally out of options, I'm helpless but I put my trust in God to come to my aid.

If the Lord touches your heart and you can help, please reach me on nmatally@gmail.com.

thank you and God bless you all
Re: I Need Help Please! by shams040(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
May God help u my sister
Re: I Need Help Please! by tallywise: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Amen! Thanks @Shams040
Re: I Need Help Please! by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
tallywise:

No I have a place to stay in abuja already, likewise Lagos. Thank you

What's changed?

tallywise:

I must thank God for giving me a job! I'm grateful to the Almighty who has stood for me and my kids dis months past. It can only be God!
All Glory be to Him alone!
I'm here again..........this time it's accommodation, the landlord of our home here in Lagos has evicted us, I'm using this medium to cry out for help to any one who can help me, I don't have money to rent a place for me and my kids to stay but I can pay a little sum for a place to lay our heads pending when I can afford to rent a place.
A BQ, a spare room, any space that is not needed for some months. Please people, help me out, I'm totally out of options, I'm helpless but I put my trust in God to come to my aid.
If the Lord touches your heart and you can help, please reach me on nmatally@gmail.com.
thank you and God bless you all

Why not squat with family and/or friends till you sort out your living arrangements?
Re: I Need Help Please! by mercymesmerised(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Have you considered your children school, or do you intend changing their school? It will be nice if you shed more light .you didn't state your place of work either because you need to consider that too
Re: I Need Help Please! by vjsmiles: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday / Nigerian Gay Man Okechukwu Kingsley Uba Opens A Gay Entertainment Company In Abi / What Should I Do To Gain More Weight? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.