Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria (717 Views)

Rat Association Of Nigeria Ran / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / 16 Pictures All Old And New Members Of Nairaland Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by thecardinal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you don't know what "Name Checkers Association of Nigeria" is

then you must be new to Nairaland. With the level of ethnic bigotry

that appears widespread these days, it's not surprising that an

ethnic tag can be put on almost anything by certain sets of people.

When someb commits a crime or does something dishonourable

it's common for people to use the act as an excuse to generalise

and condemn an entire ethnic group. So much so that when I read

stuff in the media about somebody doing something bad I often

pray the perpetrator is not from my ethnic group! So the time as

come to do a census of the members of TheName Checkers

Association of Nigeria. If you are one type aye, if not type nay!
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by youngest85(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
aye!
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
nay
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nay
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by thecardinal(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
youngest85:
aye!
As the first to be counted in this census, you ought to pick nomination form for national president of NCAN grin
youngest85:
aye!
As the first to be counted in this census, you ought to pick nomination form for national president of NCAN
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by youngest85(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
thecardinal:
As the first to be counted in this census, you ought to pick nomination form for national president of NCAN grin As the first to be counted in this census, you ought to pick nomination form for national president of NCAN

LTE....

Wait make dem come
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by slimthugchimee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
your thread is silly, horrible,nonsensual and un-understandable undecided
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by thecardinal(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
your thread is silly, horrible,nonsensual and un-understandable undecided
. Hey, not everything is that serious. It's just a playful post. Take it easy, a silly post doesn't warrant all that grammar.
Re: Census For Members of the Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria by Nuttybynature(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Make I come grab land... I'm thinking of reviving the dormant LAND GRABBERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN (LGAN)...

FTC and FP faithful and hopeful, come and register ooo.. We need to be relevant once again!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Skull Candy Ambassador / Check Out This Church Advert / Who Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.