Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her (65091 Views)

Date Night! Drake & Nigerian Basketball Analyst Rosalyn Gold-onwude At The NBA / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by FUCKU: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
Thanks a lot
lol. I was just joking, you look so sweet
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Skmoda360:
are you advertising yourself?
tell me me u didn't like it cheesy
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
FUCKU:

lol. I was just joking, you look so sweet
But I only Thank u
anyway thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by fairheven: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
blackbartee:

"Just look" or "Just look at that"

"just look at" doesn't imply the real meaning...
"just imagine" is more appropriate
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Sprintson(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
davibid:
They both cute and so?
Baddd belle
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Darnyel: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
!?!
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Daniyomex(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
safareegurl:
8. They met at a village meeting in Atlanta, Georgia grin tongue
Lol
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Skmoda360(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
tell me me u didn't like it cheesy
can't see your face, but i know you are tall like me.
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Jumat08(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

please don't visit my profile pics.
Shying babe,I gat you...nice pic anyway

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by lozanni(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Mbanu. What kind of trouser is this?

Ooh classic trouser. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Nwanne na wa cheesy
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like mecheesy

I visited but... no offense intended cool
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by youngest85(m): 2:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

Bleaching tins
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Theoflux(m): 2:49am On Jun 29, 2016
safareegurl:
8. They met at a village meeting in Atlanta, Georgia grin tongue
It isi obvious na true o... nna ehn life dikwa bu fruit uw pawpaw.
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Tedassie(m): 5:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

tongue
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Tedassie(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Trouser of life...durh

sure sey na d trouser u dey look,or ...wey dey inside
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Perfectionist11: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Is this not d guy Whey no dey allow person enjoy video 4 youtube by advertising Dubai?
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by tobianodino(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:
classic swag
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Khez: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
she looks very old sha , but that's non of our business.... grin
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by kechywillz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Phil3(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
This guy is good. Check out his performance at the One Africa Music Fest which featured Wizkid, Davido, Flavour, Timaya and Tiwa Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xtQgtQ4b0&index=5&list=PLkXbRymByr08AzUeh13O4ffvVGouEZsdI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.