Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her (64789 Views)

Date Night! Drake & Nigerian Basketball Analyst Rosalyn Gold-onwude At The NBA / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by SWIPERdaVIPER: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Emirofsambisa1:

Thank you! It was London 2011
London Olympic was in 2012 not 2011
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by noskeybaba: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Mbanu. What kind of trouser is this?

For "classic men"
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by pippimp(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

please don't visit my profile pics.

If she had chicken legs she would.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Netfad(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lolz...d trousers dou kinda funny

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by chimoskyg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dude is truely classic
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by ucee64(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
The babe na dope... Igbos making sence 34bc
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by ucee64(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
The babe na dope... Igbos making sence since 34bc
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by mr2kay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Name checkers association hope you see the names well cool

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Jidenna still remembers area..

Jidenna and Rosalyn, umu oma.. O'ga diri unu mma.

Ezigbo umu Ala Igbo.

Meanwhile some Efulefu's that just got 2 weeks visiting Visa will go and come back with one wor-wor Oyinbo and be forming accent for us in the village. angry
grin
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cornerstone001: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by vital94(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ana ekwugheli
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

If she had chicken legs she would.
See moniker
Mr.Imp I hail OOoh cheesy
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pretty lady. The boobs looks fake tho'
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by FUCKU: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

no.. You're ugly

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by MosunmolaRufai: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
His trouser dey fear grand make e no come dirty.
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Peacefulgold(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg who b jidenna
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by tritt(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oliviaxx:

If you know the definition of his hit track "Classic Man" then you will understand more about the trouser.
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by osesology(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

As a matter of actual fact, l just visited your profile and l can't tell if u look like her or not cos l can't see ur face...why is u looking down? Too shy to raise your face to the camera?
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Arijude(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

Izaga nwanyị
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by NotGej: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oliviaxx:

It's called "ankle gazer Style". Learn!!!
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by ogaprime(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
blackbartee:

Just negodu

Either the trouser material no reach...

or

He asked for a high waist trouser...

Sir, I have been seeing the memes "just negodu". What is the meaning of "just negodu"??
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by blackbartee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
ogaprime:

Sir, I have been seeing the memes "just negodu". What is the meaning of "just negodu"??

"Just look" or "Just look at that"
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by ogaprime(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
blackbartee:

"Just look" or "Just look at that"
Oh!! Thanks...
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
91ce one 21st century ibos... representing globally. so proud of u guys.
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
osesology:

As a matter of actual fact, l just visited your profile and l can't tell if u look like her or not cos l can't see ur face...why is u looking down? Too shy to raise your face to the camera?
don't want my bf to see my face
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
FUCKU:

no.. You're ugly
Thanks a lot
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by blackbartee(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
ogaprime:

Oh!! Thanks...

Most welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by ikombe: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
The last pix thogringrin
the look was epic grin
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Jidenna still remembers area..

Jidenna and Rosalyn, umu oma.. O'ga diri unu mma.

Ezigbo umu Ala Igbo.

Meanwhile some Efulefu's that just got 2 weeks visiting Visa will go and come back with one wor-wor Oyinbo and be forming accent for us in the village. angry

Okija, don't blame them abeg... Ejiro anya oma amabulu worwored oyibo woman. Na condition make crayfish get funny shape.

I can't comment on their accents. Nothing like nwanyi be anyi.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by SavageGarden(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

angry In Your Bloody Dreams

1 Like

Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by sashishalom(f): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Looks like Tyler perry tho
Re: Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her by Skmoda360(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:
She looks like me cheesy

are you advertising yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.