Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? (9320 Views)

Wen A Conductor Mistakenly Shouted London! @ A Lagos Busstop Lol (Pics) / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus / Studio43 D Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by bolaskyz: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
I was coming back from work recently all suited up and I took a commercial bus (danfo). The conductor was getting really rude with everybody-even threatened to beat up some of the passengers. I also had my share of his ill-mannered verbal attacks. I was so angry I could hit him if he was my kid brother. Then it struck me. What if he decided to carry out his threat and hit someone-infact if I were the one he hitted, what would I do (all dressed the way I was)?

What would u do if it is you?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by Ben13: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
I wouldn't enter a danfo in the first place cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by candylips(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
danfo is for poor people
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by tytylayor: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
ben wetin be dat?
@candylips, pele o richman, where u hear dat one?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by folly69(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
@bolaskyz-well i had a similar experience once around oshodi, almost like wat u said the conductor was getting rude to every one and making threats,to make the whole situation worse,the vehicle developed a fault so everyone wanted their change.As i approached the guy for my change, he snobbed me and i tapped him to get his attention the next thing i knew was he nodded his head at me as in an attempt to head butt me.Luckily i dodged it bt the thought of his intentions angered me like wat if he had succeeded,then probably i will have a bleeding nose or a swollen face.Immediately, i pushed him backwards (am probably 6yrs older than him and twice as big)and next thing i saw was this thing of a conductor put up his fist to fight me and came to attack me,in a twinkle of an i eye i lost the corporate self in me i.e i tucked out and took off my tie immediately and said it seems this shirt and tie is fooling you in yoruba.As he approached to attack me, i grabbed his neck and strangled him to his bus, if not for his driver that started begging i was willing to see blood on him before i let go.
So as to your question i will definately fight back.
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by bolaskyz: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
folly69 i feel u.
but i seem not to understand why the other posters said danfo is for poor people. What if it pays me at times to park my car at home and come via public transport for personal reasons?, what if i don't have a car yet cos it's not my priority?
I feel that car ownership isn't a reasonable yardstick for measuring affluence, infact the term 'rich' is very relative.
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by folly69(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2009
Dont mind these guys, dont forget y r in the joke section so u will definately find clowns in it. grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by holydemon: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2009
I would bring out a knife and stab him to death.
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by segunpc(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2009
na survival of the fittest o
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by Ben13: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2009
wetin the poster dey yarn
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by sylve11: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2009
Ben-10:

But Ben, why the lie sad cool
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by lbotus(f): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
i tire oo. him wey all the drivers know.he even get special seat
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by bashydemy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
turn the other ear to am as jesus said if dem slap your right ear make u turn the left
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Ben-10:

kai!! u? i hate lies undecided

folly69:

@bolaskyz-well i had a similar experience once around oshodi, almost like wat u said the conductor was getting rude to every one and making threats,to make the whole situation worse,the vehicle developed a fault so everyone wanted their change.As i approached the guy for my change, he snobbed me and i tapped him to get his attention the next thing i knew was he nodded his head at me as in an attempt to head butt me.Luckily i dodged it bt the thought of his intentions angered me like wat if he had succeeded,then probably i will have a bleeding nose or a swollen face.Immediately, i pushed him backwards (am probably 6yrs older than him and twice as big)and next thing i saw was this thing of a conductor put up his fist to fight me and came to attack me,in a twinkle of an i eye i lost the corporate self in me i.e i tucked out and took off my tie immediately and said it seems this shirt and tie is fooling you in yoruba.As he approached to attack me, i grabbed his neck and strangled him to his bus, if not for his driver that started begging i was willing to see blood on him before i let go.

wow!! i loff dat! do u knw wat? i hate pretendance. unliyk sm fifu hia it has happened to dem b4 o! infact d condustor slaped dem self but dey wnt say it E.g _________ grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by D1KeleVra(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
folly69:

You can lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

candylips:

danfo is for poor people

i feel u jo! grin grin grin grin

Ben-10:

Na waka u sabi abi? Moses
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by clemcykul(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
i have a jeep, so using a public transport is uncalled for
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by D1KeleVra(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
abeg because ur wheelbarrow get 4 tyre n u put 4WD stick no mean say na jeep
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
lol *packs bicycle, and pinch's his cheeks*

must u expose me?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by D1KeleVra(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
ah! i nor know say my mic dey on cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by CuteAngel(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
kai grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by bydot1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Topic, am nt used to danfo anyway,.,., my brt no dey fail me
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by candylips(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
e easy
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by lysaa(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
folly69:

guy u be benbella?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by CrazyMan(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
Lysaa what's the meaning of benbella?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by CrazyMan(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
Lysaa what's the meaning of benbella?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by lysaa(f): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
benbella is a naija comic xter with lotsa stunts n swiftly escapes death. . heard of Nick Carter?
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by D1KeleVra(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
I don't know benbela. . . stop lying babe smiley tongue
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by CrazyMan(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
@lysaa.

Nope please explain more.
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by candylips(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2009
angry
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by lysaa(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2009
abeg make una free me.

candy sup?whats with today for u? wink
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by folly69(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2009
benbela ke?lysaa na wah for u oooo
Re: What Would You Do If A Conductor Slaps U In Corporate Attire? by lysaa(f): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2009
the truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fakebook,bbm Funny Update;laff Away Till U See No More / Good Old Days / 72 Virgins Boko Haram Are Dying For: See D Real Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.