Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (72298 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by obiorathesubtle: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
greatness22:
How could you? angry
shocked could I do what?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by godchildjayboy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thank you for revealing to us, that there's so many lady out there with fake look with make up. I need to shine my eyes before I go pick up my future wife.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by sanusijoyjoy: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
jamalnation:
Lord save me from Karachika
omg... dis is why lady f refuse to take a swim with me

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Kenndee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jeez! how will I wake up in the midnight to see these faces?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by greatness22(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
shocked could I do what?
I was spinning her b4.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Omonigeriarere: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
phenase:
I want my wife natural, so that I will know how beautiful she is, to avoid Story that touches the heart.

Bros! Na to take her to swimming pool sure pass any other things oooo
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by pamcode(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lord Almighty this has got to be illegal
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Kenndee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
How will I wake up at nights to see these faces
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by joezzyhpal(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blood of Jesus... Anyways anything can happen as long as this is Nigeria. #God bless Naija
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by joezzyhpal(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kenndee:
Jeez! how will I wake up in the midnight to see these faces?
OYO
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by mjswthrt(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
umu nwoke tokwara ato
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by cartoonday(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
#speechless
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Guddyever(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am a woman. I have never liked making up since growing up.The highest i could do then while in higher institution or to any occasion was to rub white powder and lip gloss.
In my wedding pictures, I didn't even shave my eyebrow. The brown powder I used were for my sister who insisted I must make up but very light. I have a very smooth face though. Am beginning to make up now cause my husband likes it. Any time he sees a female wearing a nice make up, when he comes back home, he'll start talking that I don't want to do what he likes as he's been begging me to do so By the grace of God, we'll be 8 years in marriage and I want to make him happy. He loves me and I love him too.
Just got some make up early this year and you know what? They are very expensive.

@ op, some wear make up cause their husband requested for it.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by hyelhira: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ardent followers of the Many-Faced god....
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Ladsfudelis: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I do much adore whoever made them so beautiful grin that's what kind of make up artist I want to be..
made beautiful to deceive men.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Beadex1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
with this revelations and make up trending ..... i beadex has made a conclusion that i can only and will only ask a girl out after swimming with her apart from that you are just a side chic
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Aremu01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is y beauty doesn't move me.... Brain does
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
No 3,chai!There's God
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by AuroraB(f): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
pelij18:
I'm pretty sure you're not blind.
You are the blind one here. I saw no pictures. Can't you deduce it's possible
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Thobiy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
phenase:
I want my wife natural, so that I will know how beautiful she is, to avoid Story that touches the heart.
Yeah
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by seyiowoseeni(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
This must be some plastic-surgery...
I can't believe all this are make-ups. God! Where are my natural beauties
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Deilluminator(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
All I see is a picture of fake people
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Tunababa8v(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
In our Criminal Code Act in Chapter 46. Section 484 in this chapter provides that – Any person who, with intent to defraud any person, falsely represents himself to be some other person, living or dead, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.
This is pure fraud and impersonation. EFCC take over.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by antsut(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
See witchcraft!!

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Wonder why you didn't win the contest

Your KNIGHTS didn't vote enmasse grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Lolz you cute pass the winner sha cool

thank u baybee cheesy
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by sunnyg22: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dis na fake human being o
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by GloriaNinja(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
nawao the power of makeup
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by kinibd(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
No wonder all the girls I know are now are into make up

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na to dey go swimming on 1st date oh in order to see the real face...

Lord save me frm karishika
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by kiddkash(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
thesicilian:
This is criminal. It is a Physical, emotional and Social fraud of the highest order!
no it is kwaraption

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by hotspec(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Is this CHANGE or transformation? or TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGE ?

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by lollmaolol(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
jamalnation:
Lord save me from Karachika

Saviour just saved me from Karichika

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) / Natural Hair Pics / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.