Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Natural Hair Pics - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Hair Pics (72403 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Woman Who Pimped Her Car With Human Hair.... Pics Inside / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2007
I found them online.
please add some more pics if you find them or take yours.

NATURAL ONLY, and braids too if you have pics 'cause i love braids

Rule:
NO WEAVES PICS PLEASE. (it only gives haters something to say)

Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On Mar 19, 2007
no haters please. I mean common, how often will you see a thread dedicated to natural hair (w/o chemicals aka relaxers, straigtening products, wigs, texturizers, dye e.t.c et.c). tongue
you can check this cool link out
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13787.0.html

I'll post some more later cool ciao

oh yeah, you can also post pics of african styles. e.t.c don't matter if extension is used. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2007
definitely not a hater! grin my hair is all natural too ! sworn off all this chemicals a while ago! here are some pixs of natural hair-dos

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58am On Mar 19, 2007
dont really care, such people should just not sit in front of me at movie theatres/concerts.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 5:00am On Mar 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

don't really care, such people should just not sit in front of me at movie theatres/concerts.
o tun ti de! grin why? c o s they dont have straight hair like you? tongue
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2007
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

natural is the way to go at least for me. now i just wish we had some industry dedicated to caring for black hair cair. tired of going to the store and 99% of hair product is made for straight hair. undecided

i have so much pics. I'll exhaust the ones i have and probably look for more. lol

ThiefOfHearts:

don't really care, such people should just not sit in front of me at movie theatres/concerts.

It's alright. we'll wear styles like this to theatres tongue

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 5:06am On Mar 19, 2007
WesleyanA:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

natural is the way to go at least for me. now i just wish we had some industry dedicated to caring for black hair cair. tired of going to the store and 99% of hair product is made for straight hair. undecided

i have so much pics. I'll exhaust the ones i have and probably look for more. lol

ha! you get money! i dont stress my self when i need to care for my locks ,i use simple home remedies and they work great for me!
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2007
yeah i use home remedies too. 'cause there's nothing else. but i'm still learning though.

I go to walgreens, they have a really small ethnic section so i just get whatever come home and mix stuff up (olive oil e.t.c)
i use vinegar too to mix with the water i use to wash my hair.
like i said i'm still learning.

that's why i always say natural hair is hard to care for because we don't have the resources to care for it. most of the stuff out there are just damaging. imo

gels especially and all the chemicals and heat lipsrsealed I know there are some gels w/o alcohol but still.

Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 5:14am On Mar 19, 2007
ikamefa:

ha! you get money! i don't stress my self when i need to care for my locks ,i use simple home remedies and they work great for me!

Go you!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2007
please send that memo to all the other girls, Wes. I know you actually think of others unlike certain Brooklynites tongue
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 5:19am On Mar 19, 2007
lol. lucky you live in Brooklyn tongue

well you can tell them to put their hair in a bun or get it twisted. or braided.
No huge ass afro allowed in theatres. lol even though they look tres cool

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2007
WesleyanA:

lol. lucky you live in Brooklyn tongue

ew No. Westchester!

The crazy Brooklynites know themselves. grin
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2007
I wish i lived in NY sometimes. that's like the most popular state.
never heard of westchester but it's still part of NY so that's cool

you guys have rivalries (sp?) and all that? grin
Re: Natural Hair Pics by bunmii(f): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2007
love this hairstyle

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ghettochyk(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2007
@wes
gud job gurl! i been looking for natural hair pix. i've kept hair virgin for over a year now cuz i'm tryna make it healthier. in the mean time, i keep it in braids but i noticed corn-rows make it grow faster so i do sew-ins once inna while because i cut off the permed hair and started over so i need my hair to look a lil longer.
WHOEVER SAID NATURAL HAIR ISN'T EASY AINT NEVA LIED!!! lol!!
Re: Natural Hair Pics by candylips(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2007
hmmm can i join in on the discussion smiley
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2007
ewoooooooooo westchester!  cheesy no wonder this village bunny won't let me rest tongue

just 'fess up you would like to live ni Da BK "  grin "

WesleyanA:

I wish i lived in NY sometimes. that's like the most popular state.
never heard of westchester but it's still part of NY so that's cool

you guys have rivalries (sp?) and all that? grin

@ topic nahhhhhhhh! the poor girl is just plainly  jealous! ,she a brooklynite on the dow-low! (@thief you need to come out of the closet) "  grin "
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2007
lol jealous of, ?

Wes, no mind am. Westchester is for the rich people of NY, while the boroughs, Manhattan excluded is for the bottom feeders tongue

lmao anyway wetin happen, ika? shey you dey carry dreads? cheesy
Re: Natural Hair Pics by cariby(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2007
It does my heart proud to see more of us going natural. African hair is beautiful and d texture is unbelievable   smiley
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol jealous of, ?

Wes, no mind am. Westchester is for the rich people of NY, while the boroughs, Manhattan excluded is for the bottom feeders tongue

lmao anyway wetin happen, ika? shey you dey carry dreads? cheesy

bottom feeders eh! LMAO! dream on! carry dreads now? no! but i have been toying with the idea for some time now
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2007
meh say No to dreads
Re: Natural Hair Pics by Gamine(f): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
YES to dreads!
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2007
there is nuffin wrong with dreads! @thief you need to see some luxuriant,black locs to understand what am talking about!  cheesy
Re: Natural Hair Pics by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2007
They look like molded igbe tongue

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ikamefa(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

They look like molded igbe tongue

haba! cheesy
grin "
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2007
i'm not a big fan of dreadlocks but i looove them when they're neat.
I prefer them to be a single color too.

i think loose hair is more versatile

Re: Natural Hair Pics by ghettochyk(f): 3:31am On Mar 20, 2007
les nubians look gud in dreads. and i wonder why Lauryn Hill cut hers off , they were cute
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2007
more les nubians pics

Re: Natural Hair Pics by pepsi2: 2:53pm On May 20, 2007
I want to go natural but I am so use to using relaxer and so I am afraid I willl not be able to manage my own hair. I am not sure what products to use and what style will look good on me.
Re: Natural Hair Pics by whiteroses(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2007
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i didn't know people could look that good in naturals especially the girl in green and white but it's probably retouched and done specially so i better not try it
Re: Natural Hair Pics by iice(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2007
Have always love les nubians' style, from the hair down to the clothes. just wanted to say that grin

Nwayz, have always carried my natural hair. Either a fro or in braids. Was thinking of dreads one time, but will have to pay lotsa angry so am just on my braids
Re: Natural Hair Pics by WesleyanA(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2007
whiteroses:

wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i didn't know people could look that good in naturals especially the girl in green and white but it's probably retouched and done specially so i better not try it

trust me, natural looks best on black ladies. nothing looks better than it. TRUST ME.
the only time i got the most compliment for my hair was when i wore my hair natural to school.
the hair you're talking about, if you look at it closely, isn't done specially. from what i see, it can be replicated quite easily. it's pretty much a bun (maybe combed after a twist out)with pomade or gel to smoothen it up. i tried that style, only my hair isn't that big yet.
I'm going to grow it out really huge.

if you think natural hair can only be worn in an afro or nasty bushy style then you know nothing about natural.
even afros by itself comes in varieties.

more pics of natural hairstyles i found on web

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.