Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (72299 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Nickymezor(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kenndee:
How will I wake up at nights to see these faces
grin grin... Sleeping pills will help ya
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by DaMotivator(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dis ladies are Criminals....dis is Crime against Humanity...Both d ladies and d make up artists will not even near d Gate of heaven...Geez
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by bless2tom(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jesu!!!........na 2 carry my babe go beach make I c d devil behind......Natural beauty all d way
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by paix(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thank God I am married, and what I saw was what I got.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bonikosi i didnt use my real email with this account meet me and send me a message to hephzibahudeme@gmail.com thats my real account
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Samzack(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin bureau d changer
No b small bureau d changer
diz 1 Nah frm naira to pounds grin
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by kabaz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
God abeg ooo,..lemme never fall into the hands of such gals cos if dey can fake their beauty then faking a charater ll js b a piece of cake to them....choiiiiii!

omo i fear person wey no fear Girls for this world :-x
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Which one there is VickyRotex?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Sutherland(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2016

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Number 6 is rosieluv

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by tayo200(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
God no go hear those make up artist prayers...
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by tosinjay(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Tunechi1:
Most of this make up artist might not make heaven oooo haba
Are you saying most, abi all.. the only link that bible has with it was Jezebel and it ended bad with her!

I no wan start another topic hia.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by paezeamama: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2016
After these there poster colour painting dem go still dey do shakara for boys way fine pass dem
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by InfomejobsN: 2:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Makeup sha!

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by luzhioo(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2016
thesicilian:
This is criminal. It is a Physical, emotional and Social fraud of the highest order!
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by kingkhaleed: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2016
wahala dey
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2016
By July 3,am going to sue all this make up and make over artist in my court, they are going to jail, this is also social corruption.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by joe4christ(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Speeechless3:
Ugly make up and beautiful make over are all i see.

Thats all I see too jare

How can someone be that ugly and unkept with dry skin and patches all over looking like an alien. Thats ugly make up later altered by beautiful make over. Rightly put...
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by peter1994(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks for showing me this...
.my girl friend n I must visit a swimming pool one of these days
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Jayphizzy(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
GBAM!
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by adecares(f): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
phenase:
I want my wife natural, so that I will know how beautiful she is, to avoid Story that touches the heart.
Just tell her to avoid junk meals and also try to study her skin reaction to some home made meals. simple solution that has been working for me, I avoid all this factory made body cream, coconut oil has been working fine for me.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by rosieluv(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Number 6 is rosieluv
really n v u seen my face wen i wake up in d morning? but y did u mention me sef
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Creamish(f): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
mimzy:

grin

Creamish come and see grin

Lolz.. Just seeing this. O ga oo! cheesy
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by kechywillz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Non of them are still beautiful with the makeup
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by SWITANN(f): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
lol.....i can't believe this.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by SWITANN(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz.. Just seeing this. O ga oo! cheesy

creamish,pls i wanna make a request.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by SWITANN(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

grin

Creamish come and see grin

hello mimzy,pls i wanna make a request. i want u to pls join team FYNESTBOI, dont know if you are supporting anybody else.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
SWITANN:

hello mimzy,pls i wanna make a request. i want u to pls join team FYNESTBOI, dont know if you are supporting anybody else.

Hi dearie.. Alryt..I'll include him..
Ain't supporting anyone
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You by SWITANN(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Hi dearie.. Alryt..I'll include him..
Ain't supporting anyone

ok thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) / Natural Hair Pics / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.