Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. (1999 Views)

Obasanjo's National Coalition Is A Plot By Obj To Divide The Power Of PDP / Buhari's Reelection Will Further Divide Nigerians - Junaid Mohammed / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Southerners please think.

One thing that was beginning to unite the south was the attacks by fulani herdsmen and rejection of the proposed grazing bill for them.

Recently 'militants' have invaded parts of Yoruba land, killing people and sacking communities.

My opinion is that this is a northern agenda to ensure that the south remains divided.

The north benefits a lot from our fighting in the south and will do anything possible to ensure that we are not united.

Shine your eyes southerners.

Because of these attacks, Yorubas are now blaming Ijaws while some are even saying the militants are .......

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by manchy7531: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2016
I suspect these agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would suceed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military and other security personel mostly from the south and middle belt same as well as in the judiciary.

Now the stage has been prepared for another military take over if they deem fit, especially if they dont want to lose/give power to the south, whether by right of the south or lost of election to the south which is maybe impossible because like in the military, same is quietly going on in INEC

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires who will be used to fund future elections

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

The third phase which is the leadership of the National Assembly but there was a setback. That is why they are fight hard to remove saraki and ekweremadu. Once that is done, they will easily pass any bill they deem fit (e.g the grazing bill) all in a bid to put nigeria in the hands of the north, have unstoppable access to the land and resources in the south and make south be at their mercy..

The final phase is the upcoming population census where muslims and the northern population will be over exaggerated.

Kano, jigawa and zamfara will be more than lagos.

Kebbi, Niger and kaduna will be more that Oyo,Anambra and River. just watch out, I will say less on this.

Unfortunately, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...their only concensus is to see that this government strangle the igbos and any person that was part of the previous government, to the extent that they are even attacking their son (Fayose) who is the only voice of the opposition right now in Nigeria...

We all saw the heistyness with which Nuhu Ribadu despite being in different party came in defence of Aisha buhari on the harllibuton scam even when it is of public knowledge that she was the one...That tells you the difference between the North and the South. How many southerners can do that?

We in the south are our own worst enemy..Infact just look are most of those supporting these tyrant government against our southern leaders, they are mostly southerners and to be specific mostly form the southwest....I just hope it wont come back to hunt them.

The Southwest should remember that oil exploration has started in lagos, ondo and am sure work has started in ogun oil exploration and whatever unfair actions of the government they support against the Niger delta may befall them in the nearest future and it may be late for them by then....in other word, while they think they are supporting a predator north against their fellow southerner, they are as well digging their own grave

Meanwhile we will keep watching to see as events unfold.

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their fate,” – Ahmadu Bello, The Patriot newspaper, 12 October 1960

The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

“Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die……Any society that refuses to be just and fair shall become a jungle where only jungle justice shall operate……… Indeed, majority of our killings were carried out in areas where there was strong government presence.”Mallam Sale Bayero, Fulani leader and secretary Sultan’s Farmer/Cattle Rearers Conflict Committee boasting as he justified the massacre of the Birom people while protesting the arrest of the Fulani murderers in Plateau State of Nigeria, quoted in THE SUN NEWS of Friday, March 12, 2010

7 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by princoo(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
They will not succeed in JESUS Matchless Name Amen!!!!! Just say Amen to this prayer
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by magnetik(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Conspiracy theory..
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Tonytony208, MayorofLagos, Modath, Passingshot, PenSniper where una dey?
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, please do the honours.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
When are we going to be wise in the South?
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
We must not allow the core north succeed in this plan.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Enough is enough. angry
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista what do you think?
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Just go through the recent posts of fulanimafia to understand better.

he was expecting the Yorubas to errupt against the Ijaws but is surprised and dissapointed.

He is even asking why they are quiet.

Go through his posts and see.

3 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
manchy7531:
I suspect these agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would suceed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military and other security personel mostly from the south and middle belt same as well as in the judiciary.

Now the stage has been prepared for another military take over if they deem fit, especially if they dont want to lose/give power to the south, whether by right of the south or lost of election to the south which is maybe impossible because like in the military, same is quietly going on in INEC

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires who will be used to fund future elections

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

The third phase which is the leadership of the National Assembly but there was a setback. That is why they are fight hard to remove saraki and ekweremadu. Once that is done, they will easily pass any bill they deem fit (e.g the grazing bill) all in a bid to put nigeria in the hands of the north, have unstoppable access to the land and resources in the south and make south be at their mercy..

The final phase is the upcoming population census where muslims and the northern population will be over exaggerated.

Kano, jigawa and zamfara will be more than lagos.

Kebbi, Niger and kaduna will be more that Oyo,Anambra and River. just watch out, I will say less on this.

Unfortunately, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...their only concensus is to see that this government strangle the igbos and any person that was part of the previous government, to the extent that they are even attacking their son (Fayose) who is the only voice of the opposition right now in Nigeria...

We all saw the heistyness with which Nuhu Ribadu despite being in different party came in defence of Aisha buhari on the harllibuton scam even when it is of public knowledge that she was the one...That tells you the difference between the North and the South. How many southerners can do that?

We in the south are our own worst enemy..Infact just look are most of those supporting these tyrant government against our southern leaders, they are mostly southerners and to be specific mostly form the southwest....I just hope it wont come back to hunt them.

The Southwest should remember that oil exploration has started in lagos, ondo and am sure work has started in ogun oil exploration and whatever unfair actions of the government they support against the Niger delta may befall them in the nearest future and it may be late for them by then....in other word, while they think they are supporting a predator north against their fellow southerner, they are as well digging their own grave

Meanwhile we will keep watching to see as events unfold.

Very good points my brother, you can think well.

Something is happening.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by DukeDen(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
all these theory dont make sense.....just support nig
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by fulanimafia: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Your desperation to cover up the terrorist activities of the militants is both pathetic and laughable.

So it was FulaniMafia that attacked the Ogun Deputy Governor? What do you call your attempts to pin the attacks on herdsmen? What do you call the sickening celebrations of your kinsmen all over Nairaland over the attacks? The SW is brighter than that.

I usually don't respond to your type but I'm making an exception because some might fall for your propaganda.

Leopard2A7:
[s]Just go through the recent posts of fulanimafia to understand better.

he was expecting the Yorubas to errupt against the Ijaws but is surprised and dissapointed.

He is even asking why they are quiet.

Go through his posts and see.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
fulanimafia:
Your desperation to cover up the terrorist activities of the militants is both pathetic and laughable.

So it was FulaniMafia that attacked the Ogun Deputy Governor? What do you call your attempts to pin the attacks on herdsmen? What do you call the sickening celebrations of your kinsmen all over Nairaland over the attacks? The SW is brighter than that.

I usually don't respond to your type but I'm making an exception because some might fall for your propaganda.

It was not fulanimafia that attacked the deputy governor of Ogun state but it is all being orchestrated by his people, Yes!

Those blaming the fulani herdsmen are remotely correct because we all know that you need a divided south to continue to keep nigeria as your personal property.

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by simplyhonest(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
nice conspiracy theory....evidence of watching too many movies
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by fiizznation: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Your attempt to rope these latest atrocities on Fulani herdsmen is quite unfortunate. When did the Fulani herdsmen start residing in the creeks and when did they start using gunboats in riverine areas? I saw how many of you were screaming 'herdsmen' when is so obvious that the attackers are militants. We saw how many of you were supporting and rejoicing when those riff raffs militants were blowing up every goddamn pipeline in their creeks, why didn't you people tag the pipeline bombers as Fulani herdsmen then?

And I'm also surprised that the leaders in the southwest are keeping mute about this dastardly act, what are they trying to hide or what are they afraid of? At least condemning a thing like this will go a long way and will equally send a clear message to aggressors that the southwest are not in support of this barbarism. Had it being that these latest attacks were carried by Fulani herdsmen, we would have seen how all media houses will be masturbating with these incidents like WTF.

Nevertheless, I don't support any form of atrocious act, whether the act was carried out genuinely or whatever, taking human lives is absolutely wrong and everybody, doesn't matter his political affiliation, religion or ethnic backgrounds should condemn acts like this in all its totality.

Furthermore, I'm sick and tired of reading sick posts from sick minds in this forum, at a time I even tried to deactivate my account, but unfortunately, I forgot the password of this particular email I used in opening this account. Anyway with time, I will do that the soonest.

So many sick minds roaming about on this forum that sometimes you begin to wonder if you are on anti-nigeria forum.

May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by mayorchelsea(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
How can we unite with the rest of the south when your tribalistic brothers have been celebrating all night and morning over these recent spate of killings? How dare you attempt to deflate from the fact that the Ijaw militants have been accused.If the reports had held Fulani herdsmen responsible, you would have been masturbating happily over the news without having any doubt,BLOODY HYPOCRITES!!

2 Likes

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
mayorchelsea:
How can we unite with the rest of the south when your tribalistic brothers have been celebrating all night and morning over these recent spate of killings? How dare you attempt to deflate from the fact that the Ijaw militants have been accused.If the reports had held Fulani herdsmen responsible, you would have been masturbating happily over the news without having any doubt,BLOODY HYPOCRITES!!

Who is celebrating?

We are not.

These attacks were carried out by common criminals.

The security agencies should do their job.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by fiizznation: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Who is celebrating?

We are not.

These attacks were carried out by common criminals.

The security agencies should do their job.
Why are you changing your tune? Why are you now calling the 'militants' common criminals? Are they not fulani herdsmen again? Some of you people though.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Why are you changing your tune? Why are you now calling the 'militants' common criminals? Are they not fulani herdsmen again? Some of you people though.

I never said that the attackes were carried out by fulani herdsmen I said the north is probably pulling the strings behind the scenes to ensure that the south remains in disunity.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Leopard2A7:
Tonytony208, MayorofLagos, Modath, Passingshot, PenSniper where una dey?

Am around. P-S is under ban. Got the message ? I trust you to get it. The other day i tried to send email to you but was disallowed. Can't understand this forum.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Leopard2A7: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Am around. P-S is under ban. Got the message ? I trust you to get it. The other day i tried to send email to you but was disallowed. Can't understand this forum.

grin grin grin
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by PassingShot(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by RZArecta(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
This has always been my position both here and in other online forums, after the Niger Delta people have been blamed for chaos in the SW, the next target will be Ibo's and you can see that recently a phantom IPOB member was "arrested" for manufacturing a bomb to blow up computer village in Lagos cheesy definitely we in the south are under a spell and I won't be surprised if a bomb actually goes off in Lagos (God forbid) and blamed on south easterners just so another round of genocide will commence but this time perpetrated by Yoruba's instead of the usual suspects up north.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by Olabestonic001(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Leopard2A7:
Southerners please think.

One thing that was beginning to unite the south was the attacks by fulani herdsmen and rejection of the proposed grazing bill for them.

Recently 'militants' have invaded parts of Yoruba land, killing people and sacking communities.

My opinion is that this is a northern agenda to ensure that the south remains divided.

The north benefits a lot from our fighting in the south and will do anything possible to ensure that we are not united.

Shine your eyes southerners.

Because of these attacks, Yorubas are now blaming Ijaws while some are even saying the militants are .......

I rest my case.

Were you in the attack in various parts of Lagos state? Guy, those militants are Ijaws and they are known. Lets desist from crying foul play on Hausa/Fulani with any slight security issue. The Ijaws militants are trying to outdo Fulani herdsmen in grand foolery of carnage and I hope they got fed soon. Already in my area here, Ijaws are seen in bad light and I hope they are able to manage these madnesses on Yoruba soil by their militants.
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by wasco24: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmmmm

Northern this Northern that

I wish u guys well

If the acclaimed educated part of this country can be this blind then God bless the northern (amin)
Re: Attacks In Yoruba Soil Are To Further Divide The South By The North. by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=PassingShot post=47192519][/quote]

PenSniper

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Almajiri System / 5 Nicknames President Buhari Has Acquired Since He Came Into Power (photo) / Comparing Osun State And Kwara State @50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.