Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (34841 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Divinehenrich(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is not funny at all. How can every tribe in Nigeria sees every igbo man as one that can do anything to make money. This is very very sad.
piperson:

I demand the immediate resignation and prosecution of the National Organising Secretary of our party, he has shown to be a true Igbo man who can easily be compromised with money. Lol
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by owanedo: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
TippyTop:

Wetin osho baba do, abeg we need change in Edo. Oshiomhole is looking for a puppet, say no to godfatherism.
are you from edo? if the primary is conducted 100 times obaseki will still win. his principal is not complaining, so why must he cry more than the bereaved?
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by ndcide(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerians now have a lot to be watchful about, in the coming elections. This guys are worse than the PDP the condemned.
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by july66: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by esosuo: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elose11:

http://www.alltimepost.com/2016/06/i-withdraw-my-congratulatory-message-to-obaseki-and-i-reject-the-apc-primary/#sthash.s4HVlD9H.dpbs
Unending stories, mister investigating lawyer, politics is a game of numbers for the highest popular bider, those in edo knew hu would win the primaries more than three months ago talkless of godwin wen don do him home work and champaign well, what dis lawyer is not telling us is dat odubu is not popular and he knows dat was y he accept the outcome but lawyer when dey try hustle work wan fall him acclaimed principal hand by reminding everybody how he was defeated by a new comer in politics grin
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Horsesmouth: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Principal is experienced enough to accept that the lawyer is fighting a lost cause.
Sad as it may seem, that is the reality.
Buhari will just pretend he never heard of it, the party will resolve matters internally, case closed.
Nigeria is a lost cause. The FG anticorruption drive is just hogwash.
I am only interested in entertainment news because there is no politics there.
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by DrHighchief(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
We don't know u.
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulate or not, he is already APC flag bearer
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by afeese: 1:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Defamatory statement against the Igbo entity. please withdraw it before its too late. The alleged fraudster is a person and has a name so direct it to him instead of the entire Igbo race.thank you
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by kino: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2016
I was enjoying your write up until u deviated to show your tribalistic mind. So the definition of a true Igbo man is one that can compromised Am I allowed to say that a true Edo girl is one that sells her kitten in Italo.

Next time be objective in your write up without getting personal it destroys all the good work u did.

Sai gobe.

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by ceejay4real(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

I have gone thru the article like "tiri" times n I'm yet to see the line you quoted. Abi na MERCURY light you take see am??

Don't mind the BIGOTED FOOOL!
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by piperson(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Divinehenrich:
This is not funny at all. How can every tribe in Nigeria sees every igbo man as one that can do anything to make money. This is very very sad.
it's in the blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.