Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Laundry Business Start Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Business Start Up (484 Views)

How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry Business Start Up by RUTHINYAEGBE: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Hi Nairaland
please can anyone give me the monthly operational cost for a laundry and also the price list for laundry services in Port Harcourt? Thanks very much
Re: Laundry Business Start Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
I know if you ask 10 people, you might get 10 different answers. My advice to you is to step out and do your own research. Since you know what you want to do, go out and conduct your own research. That's my opinion though.

Read my blog too eh... check my signature.
Re: Laundry Business Start Up by RUTHINYAEGBE: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2016
delivite:
I know if you ask 10 people, you might get 10 different answers. My advice to you is to step out and do your own research. Since you know what you want to do, go out and conduct your own research. That's my opinion though.

Read my blog too eh... check my signature.
i don't live in Port that's why am asking. Being doing research online and this is part of my research. So everyone opinions will be valued. Thanks
Re: Laundry Business Start Up by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
RUTHINYAEGBE:

i don't live in Port that's why am asking. Being doing research online and this is part of my research. So everyone opinions will be valued. Thanks

Ok then. Forgive my presumption. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Transcribe Spanish, German, Russian Audio To English In Nigeria ? / Dried Salted Donkey Skin Well Stock In Lagos / Bpa-free Silicone Finger Toothbrush With Box For 7-24M Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.