Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Where Can I Transcribe Spanish, German, Russian Audio To English In Nigeria ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Transcribe Spanish, German, Russian Audio To English In Nigeria ? (485 Views)

How To Create Your Own Information Product Even If You Don't Pass English In Sch / Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. / Study Medicine In English In Ukraine At A Very Low Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Transcribe Spanish, German, Russian Audio To English In Nigeria ? by billchucks(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
There are people who may be asking this question where can I obtain language transcription service in Nigeria. The simple answer is Language schools. You can either visit them physically and relate with them through mail or phone. Whatever platform you choose is up to you.

Not that I am tooting our horn but some of the language school you can contact is Alliance Francais though they are focused mainly on french.

If you are however looking up for multi-services: such as getting transcription done for you in other languages then you can use Famlang International Language School.

So now you know where to source for a transcriber I want to share with you why it's important to use a transcription service, especially if you want to land international business deals with countries that don't speak English

Importance of Language transcription services for Nigerian Business

We at Famlang International Language school understand the importance of transcription service and how it can be the difference between winning and losing a contract/ Hence the reason for sharing this article.

For those who don't know what transcription service is, and how it can help you, read and digest and you won't regret. You can also contact us on 08036532254 IF YOU NEED our services. so back to the article.

What is Language Transcription Service?

Language transcription services involve creating textual records of either video or audio recording or other texts written in a different language to that of your choice. It can be recordings of meetings, or conferences. Or it can be a business document written in another language.

Why is Transcription Important?

With the growth of Artificial Intelligence, many business people fail to appreciate the importance of language transcription services.

They feel that automated machine can do the needful work. This assumption is quite far from the truth –reasons being that; there is an extent to which a machine will be able to transcribe sound into text.

Also the ability of a machine to understand the syntax of another language and for it to thereafter ensure that the syntax is retained in the new language it is converted to -is difficult to achieve. This is another reason why transcription services are important.

Transcription services are also important because they help portray an organization as professional.

How?

The use of transcription service providers’ shows your intending business partner that you are likely a legitimate person.

So in this instance, we can see that it can help build trust.

Transcription services can Help Increase Your Profit Margin

In business, negotiation is something you cannot run away from if you hope to succeed. And for you to succeed you need to know that relationship and impression matters a lot.

Let’s create a scenario

Imagine two companies are canvassing for a job from a Hungarian firm. Let's call them Company A and Company B.

Company A communicated their proposal in Hungarian while Company B did so in English.
To be specific, the proposal of company A suggest a cost of $1.25 million to complete the project while company B suggest a proposal of $1.22 million to complete the project.
According to their bid rules, it isn’t a crime to choose a higher cost to execute a contract even if both firms bidding are considered to have the necessary technical know-how to execute the project TO A
From the above example, the person most likely to win the bid will be company A because they wrote their proposal in Hungarian.
The reason is simply because of ease of communication. So we can also agree that transcribing your work into the language of a business partner also helps communication.

Other Ways Transcription Services Can Help You

It saves time. Whether it is audio, video or textual recording; deploying a language transcription expert will help save your business time.
continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Food Planet Opens In Orile Market, Lagos / If You Own A Quarry; I Need You To Invest In This My Idea / Renew Your Old Roof...just Solacoat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.