Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions (48551 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by abbeyty(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
Auditions for singing competitions are generally hilarious!. Some agbayas would waste money to get the forms only to come make a fool out of themselves. IKEDC thanks to you, I won't watch these

na wa so den dey collect money for the form...naija sha everyting na money even if you are looking for a job you must pay for application form
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by SunnyJose(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na wa ooo, all in the name of money. But him swagg to get commercial value neither trade skill, nor good concept.
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some people just came to catch fun and entertain the judges there
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by dermmy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
this ones name is mukaila jashun

Lmao... grin
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by Sirmuel1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dinhodinho:
EVERY DAY IS NOT CHRISTMAS

Not funny
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by Ladycloud(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
januzaj:
Na only God fit save this country..
Na after oyibo don make correct jets...na im we go dey applaud person wey make toy wey resemble jets...
See im head like badagry coconut...see as e resemble magician
badagry coconut grin
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by Lamexlove14(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolzzz...see dis agbaya ;Dlolzzz...see dis agbaya
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by Alvinnado(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bleep out
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Meet Marvy Tiger or Nigeria’s own Michael Jackson as he prefers to be called. Tiger was the star attraction during the MTN Project Fame Auditions held recently in Abuja.

Marvy Tiger…sorry Nigerian Michael Jackson, was one of the thousands that thronged the venue for the auditions that held at the National Centre for Women Development, Abuja, to try their Luck in MTN Project Fame competition.

By his dressing style that was all glitz and in multi-colours, Tiger stood out as the star to look out for at the audition. Whether this was going to go south or wow everyone was all a matter of time would tell. And finally, the moment we all looked forward to came, with Tiger mounting the stage for his audition drill. Perhaps, as expected his performances was the height of the audition’s comic relief that stunned the judges. His moon walk moves and breaking dance got everyone’s rib cracking. Indeed the coming of Marvy Tiger to audition in Abuja was more than the icing of the cake, it was the resurrection of Micheal Jackson.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/michael-jackson-resurrects-at-mtn.html

hehehehehehe grin grin kai this country will not kill me with laughter ooooo, warridis again na cheesy grin the guy pass clown .... ahaha! odikwa very serious, eleyi gidigan oooo...... grin cheesy
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by InfomejobsN: 2:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Micheal JacksonJason indeed

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by Theoflux(m): 3:02am On Jun 29, 2016
doyinisaac:
on that third picture why him come dey do like person wey muscle pull catch for neck....
How come!?
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by lammy17(f): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
U guys r really funny
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by abgold: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
anytexy:
please, guys, MTN used to deduct my money for
SMS by sending "I will call you back" to the caller
i missed his call. I never subscribed for such. Do
anybody in the house know the code to stop it?
pls help.
180 is sure way best for u.
Re: Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions by abgold: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
this ones name is mukaila jashun
spot on! He is Mukaila Madson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Size Women Eating Eba And Soup (photo) / Sex In The Toilet: BamBam & I Are Just Having Fun, I Have A Girlfriend - Teddy A / Beatrice Evicted From Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.