Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm (53067 Views)

Snake Wrapped Under A Gas Cylinder, As Man Raises Alarm / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2016
RIZLER:
earthquake is not synonymous with Africa

I wonder how the socalled professor came about this false alarm. He should have known that there is a big difference between earth cracks and earthquakes. Nigeria is not on any fault line so where will the earthquake come from? Nigeria and mediocrity are like 5 and 6.
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by InfomejobsN: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2016
See people thanking God their own state is not there, its well o

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by Theoflux(m): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2016
cindybella101:
No source ? Is port-harcourt and warri a state ?
The borehole states - RIVERS and DELTA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by NickD(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2016
RIZLER:
earthquake is not synonymous with Africa
In the southern and northern part of Africa..earthquakes do happen.
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by vanhayor(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2016
adjoviomole:
i pray it will not happen. i had a dream of an earthquake here in lagos few days back..................................................thank God my dreams dont manifest in real life sha.............................. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Neva dream of anything gud bro grin
adjoviomole:
i pray it will not happen. i had a dream of an earthquake here in lagos few days back..................................................thank God my dreams dont manifest in real life sha.............................. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Neva dream of anything gud bro
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by meetdavid: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls God if dis should happen all of our good politicians will travel and leave we d bad Nigerians to be playing suwe between d lines of d earthquake.... Pls we don't want to play suwe again, we want to be jumping ropes because it gives us 6packs... Ijn....Amen
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by adjoviomole(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
vanhayor:

Neva dream of anything gud bro grin
Neva dream of anything gud bro

hmmmmmmm make i no talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akshow:
Earthquake added to this present suffering na gobe o

Hahahhahahahah! my broda na die be dat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) / Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.