Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,336 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea (34294 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by bankylan: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
LivingDiamond:
Where else can his dead wood play if not an inferior club..Katikati

You are calling Mikel a deadwood.......if only you can achieve in your career if u have any what Mikel has achieved in his career....he is a success........i can understand if it is Bill Gates or Larry Page that is talking...but an annoymous being like u who is abusing the only platform u have to air your view is not fit to call Mikel a deadwood.......I am sure ur parents would prefer Mikel to u as their child..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by kinibd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
He don try

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
I think Mikel would hold his own in Conte first Eleven. The Italians believe that the older the better. Even Roma Radja is almost 29.Conte also has his eyes on Kante of Leicester who is 25.Looking closely at the formation Conte deploys 3-5-2, he surely needs 2 midfielders who won't join the attack but join the defense to quench the fiery darts of the attacking team.

During attack, 3 of the midfielders join the attack with 2 left to sit back and assist the defense when the opponents attack..

Mikel can still hold his own because he is rock steady in midfield and shielding the defense is his hobby..

Mikel stays.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Cherishing(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
greggng:

U female too dey love that thing that dangles BTW his legs whenever he is playing?

That's what you think , anyway I can only speak for Mysef perhaps your babe loves that .. have Sayeth what I admire in him.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by greggng: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherishing:

That's what you think , anyway I can only speak for Mysef perhaps your babe loves that .. have Sayeth what I admire in him.

Lol
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by LOVEGINO(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
In Yoruba accent (Ahhhh) who wan buy am?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by sammyxxcashh: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
I like it when Nigerians acknowledge their worth..
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Theoflux(m): 2:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:
The beginning of the End.
You can bet me his next destination is Man Utd. There is other foot stands... Mou will pounce on him.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by lakesidepapa(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Theoflux:

You can bet me his next destination is Man Utd. There is other foot stands... Mou will pounce on him.
Stop the joke jor, his next move is Enyimba Fc
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by elfico(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Nah.... I dont believe it. The coaches may come and go, but Mikel, he will always be there. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by wildikeman(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2016
After attaining British citizenship.. Omo ibo
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Theoflux(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Stop the joke jor, his next move is Enyimba Fc
I also heard Wilfred Zaha is Kano Pillars' latest signing this season.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by KINGinVAHALA: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2016
richidinho:
To where pls? grin

Hmmmm, my big bro, I have been searching for your moniker all over Nairaland, hope you re cool bro?

cc tobiee , ibknice , thaoriginator

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, my big bro, I have been searching for your moniker all over Nairaland, hope you re cool bro?

cc t''obiee , ibkni''ce , th''aoriginator
[email] Boss [/email]
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by KINGinVAHALA: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Boss [/email]

How far na? you just abandon your guy, nor be so o. You have seen my signature I guess?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

How far na? you just abandon your guy, nor be so o. You have seen my signature I guess?
Tobiee:
[email] I dey your back. [/email]
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea by KINGinVAHALA: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tobiee:

Thats my real guy, i knew i could always count on you. Thanks alot man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland: Leicester City Wish Ihenacho, Ndidi & Musa Goodluck (Photos) / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.