Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (50001 Views)

12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / Trailer & Bus Accident On Iyana-Oworo Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by OARmimi: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
I visited recently. Its been improved and.woth enough vehicles. Mehn, its one of the best resort environment in Lagos. Aldou the free breakfast treat is limited to only two kinds of food. Its a great place with plenty facility access except horse ride. Eveey resort has its cons dou. Hut sincerely yours, The best and uncomparable resort I have seen and experienced in ninja (not by mouth) is le meridien in Akwa Ibom. Its expensive but the best and biggest. The only tin that limits the pros is they re not close to a bigger lagoon and u pay extra for some games. But u need a sikent.environment with value for.your money, its mainly international standards to the core from rooms to recption to ur buffet. Healthy and Food varieties fit kill u if u take.no care. U can trt others dou. Just my opinion
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by OARmimi: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babateemd:

WITH ALL THESE CONS, YOU STILL RATED THEM EASY 9, PLEASE, AT MOST THEY SHOULD HAVE A 6. NO RESORT IN NIGERIA IS WORTH MORE THAN A 6. PROBABLY GIVE OBUDU A 7.5. PLEASE, LET'S TAKE THE OWNER TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. THEY CAN FIX IT WITH WILL AND MORE INVESTMENT. IMO

Obudu is not.like.before dou. Once nepa takes lite, u only wait tillnight before they can sqitch om.d generator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria / Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) / SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.