Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School (2105 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by mailtimi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) via their social media handle retweeted a post showing secondary school students of IDIA COLLEGE in Edo State sitting on the floor

They wrote:
THIS IS IDIA COLLEGE in Edo State, the State of Adams OSHIOMOLE. 8 years in office, students still sit on the floor.

Source: http://naijalog.com/pdp-comes-for-oshiomole-post-picture-of-students-sitting-on-the-floor-in-edo-school/
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by apholaby007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am an APC fan bt dz z d sch my mum finished from and cos of dz APC won't gt my vote and many odas dat knws me

1 Like

Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by nickxtra(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
You are a big liar
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by Branzy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
this na beta propaganda but APC started Dis shi.t
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
What better excuse has the governor other than apology and a quick refurbishment to save his face.... It's actually a shame. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's better to refurbish late than not to........he won't be able to live with it.

TrueSenator has Spoken cool cool cool cool
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
PDP with photoshop is like bread and butter
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please can anyone help me understand what Oshiomole has been doing for 8 years in Edo state??

1. No good roads
2. No good hospitals
3. No good schools
4. No Industrialisation
5. Poor electricity
6. Ring road has become like a coven of swines
7. AAU school fees has grown wings
8. Witches are still flying...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by MabraO: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
No reasonable person ll believe this poo
Ask any Idia student if they really sit on the floor then u ll know pdp no get shame.
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by blazer234: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
nickxtra:
You are a big liar

Big liar? How? Are you saying those students aren't sitting on the floor or you are saying the picture is photoshopped?
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by ancestor8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
PDP and thier cheap propaganda, Oya compare Edo state now and when Lucky Igbinedion was there? The difference is clear.Edo should not return to the era of sharing the money oooo......
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by ionsman: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
How can Idia college be like this? It's one of the rehabilitated schools in Edo state. Why no tiles on the floor? Hope this isn't an old pix?
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
ionsman:
How can Idia college be like this? It's one of the rehabilitated schools in Edo state. Why no tiles on the floor? Hope this isn't an old pix?

Bros your signature na die .

PDP is in the kindergarten stage of opposition.
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by NextGovernor(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
ionsman:

Bros don't let those fine structure deceive you. Inside some of the structures are wrack and not furnish with chairs. Example is Atani Primary School close to my grand father's compound in Uromi. That building was quickly completed during his 1st tenure to woo residence of that area and he succeeded. After the election he abandoned the already completed building that need interior furnishing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by DeKen: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
The students still sit on the floor because Madam Ngozi diverted all the Universal Basic Education Funds meant for Edo State.
She must account for all of Edo state Money - Osho Baba

Lol
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by promise10: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
crixtex:
Please can anyone help me understand what Oshiomole has been doing for 8 years in Edo state??

1. No good roads
2. No good hospitals
3. No good schools
4. No Industrialisation
5. Poor electricity
I didn't want to quote you before, but I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WITHSTAND THE TERROR IN THAT RING ROAD.

To be frank, ring road is the WORST place I have EVER visited.
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by nickxtra(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
blazer234:

Big liar? How? Are you saying those students aren't sitting on the floor or you are saying the picture is photoshopped?
That picture predates Oshiomole 's assumption of office. Go back to that school now and take the right picture, come back here, post them and apologise, or else...
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by shyling(f): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
TrueSenator:
What better excuse has the governor other than apology and a quick refurbishment to save his face.... It's actually a shame. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's better to refurbish late than not to........he won't be able to live with it.

TrueSenator has Spoken cool cool cool cool
And he was jumping like a squirrel at the APC primaries
Re: PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School by martha89: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2016
crixtex:

1. No good roads
2. No good hospitals
3. No good schools
4. No Industrialisation
5. Poor electricity
How do you know witches are still flying if you are not one of them...The witch joke is stale...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum / Why Is USA Concerned About Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists In Nigeria= TRUMP / Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.