Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team (57551 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by ikombe: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
RaeMystix:

Thompson is of mixed race. His dad is Black.
He is white undecided . Thats all i know
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Youngsage: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
safareegurl:
Hahahaha....hasn't he heard the saying "White men can't jump?"

I'm sure USA's Swim team will have only white men. Each sport has a race that specializes in it.

Black men do basketball, Marathons and Boxing

White men do Swimming, Golf and Rugby.

Indians do Cricket

Chinese do Gymnastics

Everybody is happy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by oruchechuks(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
lordkit2:
Media personality, Freeze has reacted to the 2016 U.S Olympic basketball team being all black.He Wrote

This is absolute racism!!!!! Not a single white man in the 2016 US basket ball team? If reverse were the case we all know what to expect! #SMH#RacismKind of strange ...

Who agrees with him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMheFEjPAl/?hl=en

Simply because : white men can't jump!
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
kenturkish:

They weren't left out, they opted out.

I later saw that VIA ESPN. Well I can understand that, cos this year's NBA finals games was intense, to the extend that it made Curry Crack abit. Yet I would have loved to see them playing side by side at the Olympics, cos that would have been a massive opportunity for both. I mean LeBron probably might have retired before Olympics 2020. He is getting close to Mumba's age.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
popizaino:
how is Stephen curry a white?mr know all Stephen opted not to play in the Olympics
I never stated that Curry was white.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Weedcrusher: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Muna15:

Overage? No! No such thing! The bad guys just decided not to go. They pulled-out for one reason or the other.

I guess they need the rest after the nba finals......I was surprised while Lowry was picked and Curry wasnt
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Khez: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
whats that niggas business sef? he talks too much

besides how many whites play bball? when they havent finish for who hate ...
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=47031904] He is white undecided . Thats all i know[/quote
Actually Curry is African American. His father is 100 African American, and his mother is an African American creole ( same as Beyoncé 's mom) with Haiti.an background Meaning she's got some white in her somehow. So curry might be 75 percent black and 25 percent white grin. Some blacks are like that.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
telemapreye1:
You guys are funny..read fact first before judging
Lebron and curry opted out,they said they needed to rest.

I later read the news online. Well It sucks, cos I really would have loved to see Curry and LeBron playing side by side at the Olympics. cry
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by ikombe: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
RaeMystix:
Actually Curry is African American. His father is 100 African
American, and his mother is an African American creole
( same as Beyoncé 's mom) with Haiti.an background Meaning
she's got some white in her somehow. So curry might be 75 percent black and 25 percent white . Some blacks are like that.
this wan you know so much about him are you his girlfriend undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
ikombe:
this wan you know so much about him are you his girlfriend undecided

It's called Google, and he is actually married.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by ikombe: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
RaeMystix:

It's called Google, and he is actually married.

Ok ma grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by RaeMystix: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
ikombe:

Ok ma grin
You're welcome Sir. grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
what you doing around here anyway ? nigga this aint whiteville or crackerville, we aint discussing hockey or mayo sandwiches around here, this here is nairaland

You should be grateful , a WhiteMan made it possible for you to have this platform to rant.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
blueAgent:

You should be grateful , a WhiteMan made it possible for you to have this platform to rant.
what do you call 5 white men seating on a bench ? THE NBA

fork outta ere mayne
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
what do you call 5 white men seating on a bench ? THE NBA

fork outta ere mayne

You should be ashamed of yourself. show me a sport invented and established by blacks.
Ok sorry i know. thugging
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
blueAgent:

You should be ashamed of yourself. show me a sport invented and established by blacks.
Ok sorry i know. thugging
what do you call white ballers in the NBA ? BALL BOYS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by mavinkalot: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
STOPPED
LordVoldemort:
Honestly the world will be on fire if reverse is the case. It's high time we stop playing this black n white card, if they call you black call them multi-colored, if they throw banana at you pick it up an eat and throw the remains back @ them, if they call you monkey, call them lama

We need to get out of this captivity of negativity
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by kayalla(f): 2:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Raymarkable:

we all know white men can't jump!

cheesy no min am

before nko he no know say na blacks dey play basketball, abi he never hear say "white men cant jump''
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by tonyx4x44(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2016
kenturkish:

Are you being sarcastic? By calling them college players? 2012 olympics team was probably the best after 1992 dream team. It had lebron, wade, kobe, harden Melo, Durant, CP3, and a whole bunch of super stars and they did beat teams silly save for Spain who where quite talented

Was talking about this year team, I never brought up the 2012 team; who were also another rare occurrence. Even that 2012 team is not close to the dream team.

Check all other teams, NBA stars hardly play, it's usually the latest drafts from college basketball who want to make a name
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2016
sukkot:
what do you call white ballers in the NBA ? BALL BOYS grin

Is that the answer to my Question?
failed race.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2016
blueAgent:

Is that the answer to my Question?
failed race.
white men cant jump. non athletic lazy race
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2016
sukkot:
white men cant jump. non athletic lazy race

Your ingnorance is Epic.
yugoslavia. an all white Country have won the World NBA Cup 5times. i guess the did it dancing.

Everything you have and would ever have ,was made by the same lazy whiteman. including the NBA your lazy kind are into.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
blueAgent:

Your ingnorance is Epic.
yugoslavia. an all white Country have won the World NBA Cup 5times. i guess the did it dancing.

Everything you have and would ever have ,was made by the same lazy whiteman. including the NBA your lazy kind are into.
what do you call a white man in a 100 m sprint ? the tail grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
blueAgent:

Your ingnorance is Epic.

what do you call a white male tourist in malaysia ? a pedophile grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by kenturkish(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=tonyx4x44 post=47057852]

Was talking about this year team, I never brought up the 2012 team; who were also another rare occurrence. Even that 2012 team is not close to the dream team.

Check all other teams, NBA stars hardly play, it's usually the latest drafts from college basketball who want to make a name
My question was about this year's team, just used the 2012 team as point. The dream team was good no doubt but they where made to look extra good due to the fact that other countries were piss poor in basketball. Now the tide has closed a little bit but USA still dominates after Gerry Colangelo took over and set them straight.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
sukkot:
what do you call a white male tourist in malaysia ? a pedophile grin grin

Go and get a life. Failed race.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun / Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.