Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team (57559 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by lolawilliams(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
woman keep quiet. who the heck is wiggins ? that nigga couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight
Who THA fv«k is this dude Cant recognise you like santa cuts off his beards.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Lord. . . *facepalm*. . . this one is strong o
First of all, you throwing insults around doesn't add weight to what you're saying. You seem ridiculous. You're just embarrassing yourself. Because if you took time to actually understand what I'm saying, you'll realise that we are saying the same fucking thing.
Obviously, that black team is the best possible team the US could produce. So there's no racism there. That is what Freeze is trying to show people.
And I stated an example of how black people always cry racism for the tiniest things, such as using a white man to play Michael Jackson as an adult. As an adult vitiligo had changed his skin color to complete white. So if someone's going to act as him, it'd be logical to use a white man because thats the closest we can get to someone that looks like Michael. But some people were calling that racism.
Scenarios like that is what Freeze is trying to point out, saying 'racism racism, imagine if the reverse is the case (e.g the MJ case)'
He knows its not racist because those black basketballers are the best, he's only trying to show how stupid people look when they get worked up over little things which aren't racist.
I hope you now understand.

No, stark illiterate, we aren't saying the same thing. And apart from having fundamental problems with English language and the concentration of a donkey - it seems reading and comprehension aren't ya forte. There's no sarcasm in making an outlandish statement for attention from a place of ignorance, especially when he alluded to the reverse and how people will scream racism. Where's the sarcasm there? Don't use village logic here.

And what has casting a white person to play a black icon especially in an industry with a history of always appropriating everything black and giving it a white face - and a competitive sport where you have to select the best available talents to win?

Do you even read the tripe you write before clicking the submit button? Anything for the White massa even if you sound like slobbering duffer, no? Just shut up and go away.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

Who THA fv«k is this dude Cant recognise you like santa cuts off his beards.
all a nigga sayin is just cuz you got the hots for this wiggins fellow ( which you obviously do ) dont mean he a baller like dat. daz all am sayin wink
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Siga: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
....Freeze must be joking or hardly follow NBA....which white player dem go add....The 2 whites that can be picked are Hayward and Love....Hayward declined cos of Zika virus...Love is just out of playoffs and not 100%....

The freaking team was selected by white coach and white GM.....Freeze need follow NBA before talking
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
white boy get your cracker ass outta ere. your kind aint wanted around here. this here forum for niggas. real niggas

Lol, you have time for that albino troll with a tail lol.

About they invented something lol. FOH- albinos plagiarised everything lol.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Muna15: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

Wow, I think there has been more pressure on him, no.NBA team is as weak as you think, even the sixers aint as weak as we think, but saying there hasnt been more pressure on him, I really dnt understand, something about me is that if I got love for a player, I really follow every achievemnts he has, On November 7, 2015, he scored a game-high 31 points in a 102–93 overtime win over the Chicago Bulls, bulls are not a weak team, last year wgen cavs were even hotter, it took them 6games to to deafeat the bulls.

Two days later, he tied his career-high of 33 points in a 117–107 win over theAtlanta Hawks, marking the first time scoring back-to-back 30-point games in his career, hawks aint a weak team too.

On December 18, he recorded 32 points, 10 rebounds and six assists in a 99–95win over the Sacramento Kings, joining LeBron James , Kevin Durant and Tobias Harris as the only players 20 or younger to record at least 30 points, 10 boards nd five assists in a game since 2000.

On January 8, 2016, he scored a career-high 35 points in a loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a whole cavs, he showed.cavs what they lost, that really got me angry again

I know cavs are even regretting they traded him, wiggins will definitely flow with kyrie too. LeBron being a dominat player doesnt mean wiggins wont grow too
Good stats you've just pulled out.
But I still believe his growth wouldn't have been rapid in Cleveland as it is in Minnesota.
In Cleveland,you have to make your shots with the passes you get but in Minnesota,Wiggins can choose to take as many shots as possible.
I dont agree that kyrie-Wiggins would have been a good combo because kyrie is a selfish ball player and always prefer to show off his ball-handling skills that passing the bball.
LeBron + Wiggins + kyrie + A good ball passer as SG would have been a very good combo.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you have time for that albino troll with a tail lol.

About they invented something lol. FOH- albinos plagiarised everything lol.
what can i tell ya ? i am a cracker repellant lol
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
woman keep quiet. who the heck is wiggins ? that nigga couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight

Wiggins would've given them something extra. They don't need him to be a superstar- just someone as decent as Josh Howard used to be.

Love is a liability.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
what can i tell ya ? i am a cracker repellant lol

Lol. I know his biitch arse from time ago lol. Stormfront prick lol.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by blueAgent(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
white boy get your cracker ass outta ere. your kind aint wanted around here. this here forum for niggas. real niggas

You mean Fake niggars
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Muna15: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

I think Riley is trying to bring in K.D... K.D, deng, Dragic, bosh, wade. Oh noo, thats a killer team
If K.D shld sign with miami. He wont care about whiteside anymore. Thats just what I think.
Dream team,right?
But Riley is trying to build a team for the future right now and that is why he's keeping his rookies.
Wade is getting old and cant run with the ball like before,although the IQ is still there.
KD in Miami,I don't see that.
Let just wait and see how Riley is gone play his cards.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sukkot: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

You mean Fake niggars
what you doing around here anyway ? nigga this aint whiteville or crackerville, we aint discussing hockey or mayo sandwiches around here, this here is nairaland
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shym3xx:

No, stark illiterate, we aren't saying the same thing. And apart from having fundamental problems with English language and the concentration of a donkey - it seems reading and comprehension aren't ya forte. There's no sarcasm in making an outlandish statement for attention from a place of ignorance, especially when he alluded to the reverse and how people will scream racism. Where's the sarcasm there? Don't use village logic here.

And what has casting a white person to play a black icon especially in an industry with a history of always appropriating everything black and giving it a white face - and a competitive sport where you have to select the best available talents to win?

Do you even read the tripe you write before clicking the submit button? Anything for the White massa even if you sound like slobbering duffer, no? Just shut up and go away.
I don't know why you keep insulting me. . . somebody explain please. . .
I said there's no racism in having an all black team. Don't you agree with this?
As I said, in my first comment, 'he is probably being sarcastic'
Freeze's mother is the Provost of Law college in my school for crying out loud. Prof Smaranda Olarinde. She's not even pure white. Russian maybe? With her accent its hard to tell. And his father is a BLACK Nigerian man. I mean BLACK. Thats why I gave the suggestion that he must be joking around or being sarcastic because I (keyword: 'I' . . . furthermore it was a suggestion) don't think he believes THAT is racism when it obviously isn't.
I don't deny it, there's racism in the entertainment industry. But using a man with the same skin tone as Michael to play him isn't racism, its just logic. In movies they try to recreate things to make them look as realistic as possible, and someone with black skin just doesn't look like how Michael looked in 2001. Its not racism. Thats all I'm saying.
p.s If you're going to try to find some more insults for me then please don't reply because I'm not suited for this kind of thing, I don't know how to insult people, esp strangers, I'm only on Nairaland to make friends and have discussions
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Muna15: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shym3xx:

Wiggins would've given them something extra. They don't need him to be a superstar- just someone as decent as Josh Howard used to be.

Love is a liability.
LeBron wanted a big three like the one Riley set up around him in Miami.He ain't got time to wait on a rookie,man!
He wanted to win not to nurture talents.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by lolawilliams(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Muna15:

Good stats you've just pulled out.
But I still believe his growth wouldn't have been rapid in Cleveland as it is in Minnesota.
In Cleveland,you have to make your shots with the passes you get but in Minnesota,Wiggins can choose to take as many shots as possible.
I dont agree that kyrie-Wiggins would have been a good combo because kyrie is a selfish ball player and always prefer to show off his ball-handling skills that passing the bball.
LeBron + Wiggins + kyrie + A good ball passer as SG would have been a very good combo.
Well, what you said isnt a lie, he wldnt hve become a superstar as he his in timberwolves now. But he drives to the rim with ease and I believe he'll grow, but honestly, we just cant leave k.love, his defense is not on point, I never really defended curry in game7, I think curry was abit weak, so it looked like he defended the hell outta him.
But I dont think cavs are ready to leave k.love atm. Lets just see what he gives us next season.

Which team do u support?
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by lolawilliams(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Muna15:

Dream team,right?
But Riley is trying to build a team for the future right now and that is why he's keeping his rookies.
Wade is getting old and cant run with the ball like before,although the IQ is still there.
KD in Miami,I don't see that.
Let just wait and see how Riley is gone play his cards.
I just said that. I think he his one of those players who would one to stick with one organization for life, but since hes deperate to win a ring, he needs to leave or they work on that team. I just hope wont consider going to warriors, else they're going for 80_2 next season, lool
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I don't know why you keep insulting me. . . somebody explain please. . .
I said there's no racism in having an all black team. Don't you agree with this?
As I said, in my first comment, 'he is probably being sarcastic'
Freeze's mother is the Provost of Law college in my school for crying out loud. Prof Smaranda Olarinde. She's not even pure white. Russian maybe? With her accent its hard to tell. And his father is a BLACK Nigerian man. I mean BLACK. Thats why I gave the suggestion that he must be joking around or being sarcastic because I (keyword: 'I' . . . furthermore it was a suggestion) don't think he believes THAT is racism when it obviously isn't.
I don't deny it, there's racism in the entertainment industry. But using a man with the same skin tone as Michael to play him isn't racism, its just logic. In movies they try to recreate things to make them look as realistic as possible, and someone with black skin just doesn't look like how Michael looked in 2001. Its not racism. Thats all I'm saying.
p.s If you're going to try to find some more insults for me then please don't reply because I'm not suited for this kind of thing, I don't know how to insult people, esp strangers, I'm only on Nairaland to make friends and have discussions

Listen, I don't care about who the mum of this overgrown baby who suffers from attention deficit disorder is - the guy loves posting outlandish statements for attention. He's a weasel.

If you want to make friends, always make sure you're not a white supremacy apologist around real black people who understand white supremacy/privilege. You can always do that around black coons who live for sucking the white man's nuts.

Also, there was no sarcasm in what the ultimate vacuous and rabid attention seeker posted. And the example you cited has no correlation whatsoever with this.

Stop trying to be a Tarzan figure - racism isn't going nowhere as long as we live in a western civilisation built on racism. Enjoy life to the fullest and be a proud black man. And stop trying to appeal to the white man who sees you as being beneath him.

Peace.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Muna15: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well, what you said isnt a lie, he wldnt hve become a superstar as he his in timberwolves now. But he drives to the rim with ease and I believe he'll grow, but honestly, we just cant leave k.love, his defense is not on point, I never really defended curry in game7, I think curry was abit weak, so it looked like he defended the hell outta him.
But I dont think cavs are ready to leave k.love atm. Lets just see what he gives us next season.

Which team do u support?
Yeah...K.love is weak but don't forget that he's a double-double machine.
For next season,I think we need to trade mozgov and mo because of their knee issues and get a decent C and SG.
We also need a good defender to protect the rim.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by paris10: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Honestly the world will be on fire if reverse is the case. It's high time we stop playing this black n white card, if they call you black call them multi-colored, if they throw banana at you pick it up an eat and throw the remains back @ them, if they call you monkey, call them lama

We need to get out of this captivity of negativity

The world can't be on fire. We all know black people dominate this sh*t. Team was selected based on who can perform and win that gold. Only ignorant people who dont understand how things work would complain of this selection.

Easier said that done. Pray you don't experience racism. Not just the abuse, but death itself. Say that to Freddy Gray, advice that to Sandra Bland, narrate that Trayvon Martin, say it to the face of Oscar Grant and thousands of other blacks and Latinos who meets death daily based on the color of their skin.

If you just want to be a comformist, its your choice. But pls be very wary of this thing you preach. Civil rights activists know and understand that you don't have to provoke and commit crime before death comes. Being black alone is a death warrant in America
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by dayowunmi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
I watch some NBA basketball matches, I can say the best guys are all black guys. Why didn't freeze mention any white superstar that was left behind? NBA is dominated by black guys.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by lolawilliams(f): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Muna15:

Yeah...K.love is weak but don't forget that he's a double-double machine.
For next season,I think we need to trade mozgov and mo because of their knee issues and get a decent C and SG.
We also need a good defender to protect the rim.
Looks like coach lue wants to put delly in the S.G position, I think mo will be leaving cause he cant play while irving sits on the bench, never hoing to happen, and we drafted a P.G kay felder, the future iverson/isiah thomas cheesy.

As for moz, I really dont know what they'll do with him, but they shld leave him, hid salary is not so much and he protect the rim atimes too

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by freshcvvs: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
safareegurl:
bro, USA is Numero Uno, even Spain and Luxembourg know that. USA didn't get to Numero Uno with a team of white boys.

Maybe if Spain and Luxembourg had some niggas in their team, they could unseat USA grin

So only US play against themselves and win themselves? are you saying USA BB team is yet to lose any match since BB international was established?

Lastly, do you mean the US BB team has always been filled with just blacks? undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by sweetgala(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Honestly the world will be on fire if reverse is the case. It's high time we stop playing this black n white card, if they call you black call them multi-colored, if they throw banana at you pick it up an eat and throw the remains back @ them, if they call you monkey, call them lama

We need to get out of this captivity of negativity

No body shouts about racism when minority individuals are left out rightly, such is however the matter when people who are deserving are left out for reasons none other than colour of their skin such that they may not progress in their trade.

NBA and NFL is dominated by athletic afro American individuals who see it as a means to go to college on scholarship and get rich in a country where a black degree holder is less likely to get a semi skilled job a white high school graduate would.

In the NFL for many years the main position of the quarter back was not given to many black individuals who played in the position and the few who did were not assisted to grow only in the last few year has there been great black athletes in that position and even said individual was criticised for behaving “black and unnecessarily happy” when he scores or create a scoring play
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by telemapreye1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
He just wanna be heard. He should mention one single white player better than any of the players in his position.......I'm quite sure he doesn't even know jack about basketball

Steph Curry is overage, same reason LeBron is not picked. Besides, steph is not white
lebron and curry opted out themselves.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Loonyy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
ionsman:
Ah ah... . No king James and Egbon- Steph curry?
first of all (I LOVE THIS GAME) I tot I was the only one DAT noticed DAT!! Freezer abi wetin be ya name! Basketball is a Game of the blacks, for the blacks and with the blacks.

Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Alpharezz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
lolawilliams:

king james did what no one has ever done in the NBA finals history, he took his team to game7, its not easy. He said he'ld be resting while the olympics is going on.

Curry also is injury, he has to perform a surgery on his leg before the season starts.
tanchu
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by telemapreye1(f): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
RaeMystix:

Forget Freeze. He had a brain Freeze moment when he posted this crap. The decision for the US team not to include both Stephen Curry and LeBron is ridiculous. Each one alone can contribute a great deal to the sucess of the team, and both together?. Come on. BIG MISTAKE for them been left out.
You guys are funny..read fact first before judging
Lebron and curry opted out,they said they needed to rest.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Adelodunn: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
That is the fear of [size=16pt]ZIKA[/size] virus.. The other guys are just afraid to go to brazil..
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Samzack(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
To Freeze
I no know 4 am No b diz man wey dem talk say him wife dey beat am D one wey no concern am he one carry 4 head
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Samzack(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
lordkit2:
Media personality, Freeze has reacted to the 2016 U.S Olympic basketball team being all black.He Wrote

This is absolute racism!!!!! Not a single white man in the 2016 US basket ball team? If reverse were the case we all know what to expect! #SMH#RacismKind of strange ...

Who agrees with him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMheFEjPAl/?hl=en
Nd instead of d guy 2 talk about d nigerian...
WAIT FIRST do we even have basketball team
But 2 freeze mind ur business, let Americans complain u sef no b American so stop disturbing ur mind on anoda mans country
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by Shym3xx: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot

Where you at? Have you got ya lunch money ready to put on the Euros?

I need to mop you again. grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team by LordVoldemort(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
paris10:

The world can't be on fire. We all know black people dominate this sh*t. Team was selected based on who can perform and win that gold. Only ignorant people who dont understand how things work would complain of this selection.

Easier said that done. Pray you don't experience racism. Not just the abuse, but death itself. Say that to Freddy Gray, advice that to Sandra Bland, narrate that Trayvon Martin, say it to the face of Oscar Grant and thousands of other blacks and Latinos who meets death daily based on the color of their skin.

If you just want to be a comformist, its your choice. But pls be very wary of this thing you preach. Civil rights activists know and understand that you don't have to provoke and commit crime before death comes. Being black alone is a death warrant in America

Good point buh when a black guy kills a white man that's not a racist kill? How many white man have died in the hands of blackmen buh u don't see them scream racism cos to them it's a crime and not a race issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji / Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.