Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures (37883 Views)

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by jesusjewel1(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
brunofarad:
They will always blame the DEVIL

They won't remember that it was a function of GREED,LAZINESS and BAD COMPANY that they keep

Dear Mr DEVIL,
Take heart for all the BLAMES they put on you even when you are innocent.. grin

Signed
Concerned human grin
what's with the face and the brick seen at every comment you give??
what does it mean?
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm!They haav graduated frm blowing pipelines 2 robbery?osanobua!Hunger bad,I hope d lawyer know they re assume innocent like dasuki,metuh,fkk too dey shld not b witchhunted.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by taemilola(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bad market.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Was they killed after caughting them?
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Dollipsejay(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
to the thieves: To around you very well before you come out of prision Buhari second term go done finish
To the lawyer: thank your staff they no get money to buy gun
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by keypad1: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rizmo:
Meanwhile another was begged by a bank after stealing from his wretched state.

INFERENCE: All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
aisha .... Buratai?
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by agrovick(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Warfi City, everytime I enter that city from my riverine community I'm always at alert to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by zionboyz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
I just came in so no kill them yet till 6 years jail term. Check my signature
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by chocnova(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol...based on tradition... they were abt to be burnt alive...them get luck o
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Iceberg3: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rizmo:
Meanwhile another was begged a bank after stealing from his wretched state.

nepa bill degree holder,ha far? Wen u gonna quit disgracing urself?
grin
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by kinibd(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
they were lucky they were not burnt

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by sbabimbola(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
A thief's child will become what?
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
BayLord01:
Name checker association (South west zone)
Region checked already.

This Ftc is dedicated to one mind Nigerian, To those that will wake up and pray for Nigeria, To those that will never be tribalistic as Name checker association. To uncorrupt politician if one exist. To my lovely wife Titilope because she's d most prettiest I ever sight. To Bryan Ekoja, Sulyman Usman, Mr Osita

Common FTC you call all this names, if you get an album, you'll use one track to call names grin.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by abike12(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
naija is hard but we only hurt ourselves when we turn to crime. hardwork still pays small in nigeria, no need for all this. awon ole buruku
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Rizmo(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

nepa bill degree holder,ha far? Wen u gonna quit disgracing urself? grin
When you stop wankering ya self.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by brunofarad(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Is that a question ?
Or a comment !

jesusjewel1:

what's with the face and the brick seen at every comment you give??
what does it mean?
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by Winnie2015: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
What's annoying me right now is the police officer in plain clothes with a gun. Seriously?! For 2 robbers with a dagger? Are the guys gonna go ninja and throw the dagger like a bomb? If it's the robbers with firearms, these cowards will not show up. Nonsense!
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by jesusjewel1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
brunofarad:
Is that a question ? Or a comment !

me no know. all join. Sha tell me what the meaning is.
Re: Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures by lebete3000: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I tire !

Oga me sef wan resign from prostitutes....cos i no know weda nah ds Orijin dey gimme watery sshit or something else.

How we go take do nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.