Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (44631 Views)

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Successful01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cpumping:
I totally understand.

grin

Geology class of 2011.

u shd v also included that umuchima nekede road.

My man Mr Obiu......I see you. FUTO was fun shaa even with the tension.
That people been want to use omission of (lab) result finish people. God been pass them.
I rep FUTO.
FUTO girls can form longtin that year but thanks to Nekpoly, IMSU, Alvan, IMO poly girls and importations from other locations.
FUTOites always representing at home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by elisra(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
mejai:

chai. my dept(chemical engr). especially eng 209, thermodynamics from oga nwakudu.
ur department punished us with eng 307 and eng 308
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
handsomeclouds:

And what's so spectacular about Unilorin. A school filled with religious bigots and ethnocentric morons

Ouch!!!

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
christejames:
Interesting... FUTO must be one hell of a funny school.

#repingUNN
bro na so we see am here. The rockin part grin our part always looks gay thank God nekede dey near.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by kinibd(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
haha, i can relate to all these because I went to FUTO, funny enough I was given MET/MAT and like the number 3, I really pity myself lol.
So that HOD popcorn guy is still there wow, he was ddryly funny to me back in them days but thinking about it now cracked me up a bit. All those man o war guys can form and feel themselves. Lastly the ratio of boys to girls in that school is literally 100 to 0.5 lol.

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by agoadiv(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackchampion:
15. Your best moment in FUTO. . . . FINALLY!!! . . . Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs

bro why would they pity u if ur studying chem engr
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by martinagoha: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chemical....Warhead....Chemical...Warhead...my dearest school. These piece and pix took me bk to wer I was moulded in d furnace to come out a strong and dynamic Engr....but I no forget d person of Orga, Ndukwe, Onyelucheya,Effiong...etc.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by lacasera14(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Back then in Futo we use to shit in the bush its called airport grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by jsharp(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
paiz:
First year in futo- I must graduate with a first class
Second year- 2.1 is not bad
Third year - God Abeg make he no de lower than 2.2
Fourth year- Thirds class? I go manage am
Final year- I must graduate with my mate.

Proudly futoite. Representing PET 500 LEVEL
lol..no be lie..i rep FUTO joor..buh me,i left wit a first class..ask around
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by lacasera14(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wow, memories.....
Madam quantity, delight beans and spag legendary
Man o war fear them
Man power: early morning gym
Hostel C girls: queens
Otamiri river: deadly but we swam anyway
Futo senate: you go trek tire
Mehn Futo was one hell of a school. If you can survive in Futo you can survive in sambisa. Did i forget to mention the cows, hot sun and ugly environment. Frustration under tension i hail thee

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by benurch(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
mejai:

chai. my dept(chemical engr). especially eng 209, thermodynamics from oga nwakudu.

Then in 2011 or there about Nwakudu became our HOD in petroleum eng when I was in my 4th year....the nigga was also involve in the IT defence.....mehn professor Nwakudu gave people F, E , D in IT defence....that man almost scatter petroleum engineering dept when he was d HOD......damn too strict!!!
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by agoadiv(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
mejai:

bro op just scared me, am an aspirant aspiring for chemical engineering... y would they pity mi
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by kode12: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Alexk2:

They must have denied you of admission many times; it's written all over your post. shocked sad.. Btw., there is no truth in what you put up there.
Believe it or not; Unilorin is Better by Far Far.
You know what that person said is the truth don't even try to contest it. Just let it go aiit. University of Ilorin is infested with just too many religious bigots.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Handsomecole(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okay FUTO another tutorial centre I guess.

Anyways nothing special.

Great Ife anyday Obafemi Awolowo University.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by romeoetin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
chicobaddest:
Lol..nice one Op
I'm chemically bonded
Shout out to all chemical engineers in FUTO
Are you still a futoite or you've graduated?
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by romeoetin(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
Okay FUTO another tutorial centre I guess.

Anyways nothing special.

Great Ife anyday Obafemi Awolowo University.
Receive sense IJN

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by romeoetin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
martinagoha:
Chemical....Warhead....Chemical...Warhead...my dearest school. These piece and pix took me bk to wer I was moulded in d furnace to come out a strong and dynamic Engr....but I no forget d person of Orga, Ndukwe, Onyelucheya,Effiong...etc.
Lol onyelucheya is now our HOD.
When did you graduate?

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by simpoler: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
pray not to fail Osama course if u re in mech engr. it means starting over from yr one. however futo turns u to a real man.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
baruzeez:
i refuse to believe you are a graduate of unilorin oga, ' master' na u o
meanwhile no be everybody wey go school truly go school, u cant even compose a simple and correct sentence
'master' grin grin grin grin
The shame is in you to prove that it ain't an ethnoreligious institution. The guy is right.
Boring place.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Calmwaters:

Okay bro in as much as evry1 has a rite 2 his or her opinion I tink u went 2 far wit dis.

Yes we may have some wit such behaviour as you depicted above but among them we have got people wit respectable characters among them so for their sake please mind what you say
Did u just ask me to mind what I say? The question is how many have respectable character? Shove your comment up your ass and zip it. Lest I forget _Fuck off my mentions.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by CzarChris(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chai!!! FUTO who no go, no go ever know. That school makes a genius look like an extraordinary dunce, you only know your worth when you start working. Believe me, I am a testimony to that.

I just hope the standard hasn't dropped.

#proudfutoalumni grin
Class of 2008

4 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by horlah1(f): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
#Proudly futoite
#proudly SAATite
#Proudly Soil scientist
#i rep 500L

4 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
AAU for Life cool
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by softchris: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
when you prepare to write ODE and ogoma fold his shirt hand to bully u out of workshop 3 because of school fees
and the SUG executives could not do anything.. Am proud to be SEES( PEACOCK OF ENGINEERING)
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Blackchampion(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
mejai:

Chai! ur head d dia. Reping Chem. Engr 2009/10
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by elpiro: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
simpoler:
pray not to fail Osama course if u re in mech engr. it means starting over from yr one. however futo turns u to a real man.
Failing Osama's course is too much,miss his attendance first and live to regret,my course adviser then;
reminiscing on Engr Okafor "redo" assignment.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Bonnywest: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Reminds me of those days. Only Naija students can survive in FUTO, After 5 1daful yrs u ve stories to tell both good & challenging. Won't try MSC program there sha

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lmao. I'm sure Op did part-time study on Futo itself. The pictures are so on point grin grin

The part when boys wanna rock a girl in a party is so true.

Those Man O'war as.sholes. Cant wait for the day I'd engage in a brawl with one.

Madam Quantity a.k.a Ma QTY been saving lives since 1980. Chaoi! Full plate for little money. The woman deserves an award.

Those SEET students have already started night class before school's resumption.

Engineer Okafor and his stupid engine drawing classes. Gosh! My worst.

Op, carry go!
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by softchris: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wouldn forget what i passed through during 2007/2008 Rain Semester, when i was asked to leave workshop 3 lecture theater 10 minutes to an exam of 3 hours which happen to be a 4 credit unit course Physics 102 Exam by F.K opara the senior lecturer in Electrical department
for just saying a word to a friend in the exam hall. that was when i knew that FRUSTRATION UNDER TENSION, FUTO is known for is real. year one CGPA just crashed!!!
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by shankie: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
most of this things look like FUTMinna bt just a little different, d man'o'war part, d long line form, waiting to rock one babe at school party,

just want someone to write abt my great futmx, i would av do it bt d pix i dont av someone out dia from fut mx, wtite abt our great citadel of learning pls
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Ability247(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
FUTO really transforms boys into men and makes geniuses question their intellect. A 2.1 there is a serious first class anywhere else, no joke.

Chemical Engineering (CHE) - after a 5 year residence time there, your yield would never remain the same. As a matter of fact, after going through FUTO, every other degree you set out to earn in any other place na beans.

Futoites representing everywhere on the freaking planet. EVERYWHERE.

iProudlyRepCHE2008/2013 Class.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by geraldmezi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
I rep EVT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / A School In Opobo In 1899 (Throwback Photo) / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.